• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1-A tier

Hey, if a 1-A character were to be hit with a nonexistence that can destroy virtually anything, would that be enough to hurt or even killed them ?????

Probably not if it was nonexistence tied to time and space.

I think that nonexistence is just one of the many concepts that Yog-Sothoth completely embodies.

I think so, but you will have to ask Azathoth (the admin).

I think he had already answer that question when he said that even if a character destroy infinite dimension and including everything outside of it, it would be nothing more than trimmming a toenail out of Yog-Sothoth. That is how massive he is.

Yeah that is what he said.

Hyodou said:
I think he had already answer that question when he said that even if a character destroy infinite dimension and including everything outside of it, it would be nothing more than trimmming a toenail out of Yog-Sothoth. That is how massive he is.
Yeah that is what he said.
Pretty much, yeah. Dunno what this conversation is about, though. Just saw my name.

Sorry if we got side track to Yog-Sothoth as my previous question was if a 1-A character can be killed or be hurt by a nonexistence attack that can destroy virtually anything.

As I replied, it depends on the type of nonexistence attack.

If it is an attack beyond space and time, it would depend on whether the similarly beyond space and time entity is higher up the scale or not. We cannot properly quantify beings of this level.

To affect 1-A beings, you pretty much have to show the attack is beyond logic, comprehension, and dimensional space, altogether. And even then, since 1-A is one of the most massive categories, it's not a guarantee.

When a character becoming a 1-A character, then its pretty much impossible to kill them in anyway right ???? Only Tier 0 could beat a team of High 1-A and 1-A effortlessly.

Hyodou said:
When a character becoming a 1-A character, then its pretty much impossible to kill them in anyway right ???? Only Tier 0 could beat a team of High 1-A and 1-A effortlessly.
0 vs High 1-A is actually almost always impossible to define due to them being pretty much the same thing unless they're from the same verse.

True enough. A High 1-A is either not tier 0 on account of another character being higher, or having some minor limitation.

Impossible to determine. "Defeat" usually isn't an option for most things that high, unless it's something that happens under incredibly specific circumstances (i.e. Hajun).

Okay, so to make it short. It sound like this right: Tier 0 vs High 1-A in the same verse: Tier 0 wins Tier 0 vs High 1-A from a different verse: Impossible to know.

Is that correct or no ???

Hyodou said:
Okay, so to make it short. It sound like this right:
Tier 0 vs High 1-A in the same verse: Tier 0 wins Tier 0 vs High 1-A from a different verse: Impossible to know.

Is that correct or no ???
Pretty much, yeah.

If a character killed their own author then it wouldnt put them anywhere near Tier 1-A right ????

They can only "kill" a fictionalised pretend version of the author. They are still just words, drawings, or computer simulations.

If a character killed their own author then it wouldnt put them anywhere near Tier 1-A right ????

No. Even tier 10 can do it.

And about high 1-A and 0... It's impossible to determine only if in verse where 0 tier character exists doesn't exist any high 1-A. But if we have 0 >>>>> high 1-A, then this 0 can defeat high 1-A from other verses. Why not?

If a character somehow kill his author, I wouldn't question if he is 1-A or not, I would question how a fictional character just killed someone in real life.

I would question how a fictional character just killed someone in real life.

It's fiction. Impossible is possible.

Even if a character reach to hit the fourth wall enough hard to actually "destroy" it, making him able to enter in our universe and kill is own maker, that would just make him an extreme powerfull furth wall breaker, not a tier 1 character. He would also be a problem for our society and maibe universe, if the fourth wall remains open.

Back