• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"007, we need you to take out an evil animatronic. Don't fall into a trap, it's dangerous" (ONE VOTE NEEDED)

Bond is on a mission. The animatronics have escaped the pizzerias and are wreaking havoc. 007, seeing Bond as their only chance to stop them, sends in the secret agent to take them down. Bond arrives at the scene, an old abandoned American town with all the animatronics missing, except one

"So you must be springtrap. Allow me to introduce myself. The name's Bond, James Bond."

James Bond vs Springtrap

Both have Prior Knowledge. Takes place in forementioned random abandoned town. Bond has all his equipment except cars

A Charismatic Spy: 7

One Rusty Boi: 0

Inconclusive: 0

IMG 1548

So, while non-explosive weapons will be nigh on useless on Springtrap, and Bond is mega screwed in close combat, he does have prior knowledge. He knows that he is dealing with a metal robot, and would probably plan ahead, using explosives as his go to weapon, and rangespam. Seems pretty decisive for Bond.

Bond can just look away from the illusions as he pulls the trigger. Cool guys don't look at explosions.

Bond low-diff, he benefits more from prior knowledge but he's pretty much screwed if Springtrap gets his hands on him since he's going to be ruthless and unpredictable in close combat. It's just that he blows him up with a 40mm and walks to his Aston Martin then puts on his nonexistent sunglasses.

I wonder if bond can actually hack into springtrap. Regardless bond due to having prior knowledge and being in an open area would blow him to pieces fra.

Bond's Wall level feats exceed Springtrap's dura by leaps and bounds. Springtrap barely survived the burning building stuff, while Bod regularly does this as if it's daily routine for him.

Regardless, Bond via sheer skill, versatility and AP advantage

Crimson Azoth said:
At one point, yes. Not anymore.

Also, good god! 2 days from first vote to completion! Fastest match in the west!
Ahhhhh alright. I'll come back when it's over.

Also, I added a Pic to the OP.

Back