• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Titania VS Pirate Hunter (0/7/0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
X792 Erza and Onigashima Zoro being used
AP:

Zoro: >>4.3 Gigatons, far higher with armament haki, even higher with asura.
Erza: 2.65 Gigatons, 10.6 with strongest armors.
Emotion Enhancement Restricted
Starting Distance: 5 Kilometer
Speed is Equalised

Erza Scarlet: 0
Rorornoa Zoro: 7 (Joshpiece, MonkeyOfLife, NomsNom, Loyd, Eseseso, Starter_Pack, Sonicflare9)
Inconclusive: 0
Nzwn8ix.png
DA2sZog.png

Last edited:
Doesn’t Zoro one shot with shi ShiShi SonSon that’s limited durability negation and a speed amp that’s close to blitz that he usually starts with?… also the skill of Post timeskip Zoro is MUCH BETTER… even pre timeskip is much more skilled also link and she dead

Yee Zoro FRA
Voting Zoro for better senses, paralysis/fear manip, technique mimicry and RPL
Aswell as Information Analysis with and without Haki, much better skilled and better Combat Intelligence, Stamina, range (counter), acrobatics, MUCH stronger Endurance, faster in using his abilities (I think) and Stronger durability with Haki.

Last edited:
People call itachi the solo king, but that title should go to zoro, that man literally doesn't lose, look how many notable wins he has and not a single incon or loss.

If Zoro fights anyone that isn't tremendously hax, has a huge AP advantage, or outskills him to a godly amount, then he basically has a really good chance to win.

I'd love to say Erza wins, but for now I got to give it to Zoro FRA.

Suzaku, on the other hand, would be a much different story (until Zoro gets his 6-B upgrade, although Suzaku might get an upgrade himself depending on what he does next in the current arc)

Zoro is a man of words when he promised to never lose again!

Stares at Enel, Kuma and Kizaru. Just stay behind the wall and look pretty!

Just curious, how come we're not using Erza's X793 version? I'm not saying it'd change the outcome but I'm just curious.

It probably should be changed to X793 Erza since Zoro can one shot anyone who's durability is 4 Gigatons or below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back