• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zunesha's Full Force?

So I read the calculations done on Zunesha and I wondered how much force it would generate if one were to take the entirety of her mass/weight/size and channel it into a singular point? I am referring particularly to the calculation done on the strength of her footsteps and how that force would be distributed if the energy was not dispersed over four different points.

Given that I am pretty bad at math myself I had hoped that someone here might be able to provide a quick answer given the information we already have on her. In advance, thanks to anyone who reads this!

You mean like Zunesha rushing to attack instead of swinging his trunk?

Small correction, the original poster said that the calc is for the PE required just to stand being that big. The footsteps ain't accounted actually.

Yeah, I suppose a proper body blow would work, or the force generated if Zunesha were to literally fall on something from significant height, preferably both if at all possible.

I mean, we can, but the ammount of uncertain variables and assumptions makes it unreliable even to properly calc such things.

To be fair the answer to this question is more of a curiousity thing for me so you are free to decide as many variables as you need to and it doesn't matter a lot to me personally if its unreliable as long as it sets a very general estimate. I'd be grateful if someone could give it a try regardless!

I asked the person who did the PE calc to calc a KE feat of Zunesha running according to a proportionate speed compared to that of RL elephants and the result, IIRC, was around Low 6-B. Can't tell much since I don't remember the details.

Back