• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zunesha's KE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replacing the values with the accepted end, I get:

Low End, 9 seconds) 2.35619449/9 = 0,2617993877777 r/s

1/2*1,66953926e21*0,2617993877777^2 = 57214208422178505529,3838016649027 Joules = 13.6 Gigatons

About thrice as powerful as previously calc'd

I really don't get why Luffy and Co. remained as Mountain Level+ for so long after Dressrosa. Also, has no one calc'd King Kong Gun, or was the 130 Gigatons result considered outlier? Not trying to argue for it, just curious about the reasoning or the state of the feat.

I really don't get why Luffy and Co. remained as Mountain Level+ for so long after Dressrosa. Also, has no one calc'd King Kong Gun, or was the 130 Gigatons result considered outlier? Not trying to argue for it, just curious about the reasoning or the state of the feat.
Send the calc, I've never seen this.

Assuming it was accepted, Jack definitely wouldn't scale lol, people don't scale to attacks that effortlessly one shot them, Jack was literally swatted like a fly.

The only characters I could see scaling are Kaido and anybody that scales to him, but that would be meaningless since they're already rated higher.

Assuming it was accepted, Jack definitely wouldn't scale lol, people don't scale to attacks that effortlessly one shot them, Jack was literally swatted like a fly.

The only characters I could see scaling are Kaido and anybody that scales to him, but that would be meaningless since they're already rated higher.
Jack tanks that trunk swing attack man, the case why he Can't Stand is because He falling into the sea, another Fact that Jack still Conscious After took that Attack.

Uhh, can we NOT use the word "effortless" for something that wasn't effortless whatsoever? Nice.

Jack didn't get one shot, he is still conscious after the attack, just unable to move due to being in the water. Not saying he didn't get injured, but it definitely qualifies for tanking the attack as he didn't imply any MAJOR damage whatsoever.
HSbupqA5xCgkzV8lWfcc1611721842.jpg

Jack tanks that trunk swing attack man, the case why he Can't Stand is because He falling into the sea, another Fact that Jack still Conscious After took that Attack.
He was conscious when we next see him like 4 chapters later iirc

He looked pretty fodderized to me both in the anime and manga.

Uhh, can we NOT use the word "effortless" for something that wasn't effortless whatsoever? Nice.

Jack didn't get one shot, he is still conscious after the attack, just unable to move due to being in the water. Not saying he didn't get injured, but it definitely qualifies for tanking the attack as he didn't imply any MAJOR damage whatsoever.
A quick swing of the trunk seems pretty effortless to me

Conscious 4 chapters later, and we know he was KO'd from it.

"Tanking" to me is where you take basically zero damage from an attack, not be clearly knocked out with your eyes blacked out to emphasize how fodderized you were.

A quick swing of the trunk seems pretty effortless to me
What? It wasn't a casual swing, why would Zunesha hold back? Are you saying it scales higher than that?
Conscious 4 chapters later, and we know he was KO'd from it.
I conceded already.
"Tanking" to me is where you take basically zero damage from an attack, not be clearly knocked out with your eyes blacked out to emphasize how fodderized you were.
However, that's not true. Tanking would be surviving the attack and still be able to fight, which is not the case for Jack. It would be the case for Zoro, for example. He nearly died tanking it, but he did tank a Yonkou attack partially.

What? It wasn't a casual swing, why would Zunesha hold back? Are you saying it scales higher than that?

I conceded already.

However, that's not true. Tanking would be surviving the attack and still be able to fight, which is not the case for Jack. It would be the case for Zoro, for example. He nearly died tanking it, but he did tank it partially.
I'm just saying that an elephant swinging their trunk around isn't exactly a strenuous action, it's not like Zunesha was putting visible effort into that swing, keep in mind, Zunesha's orders were to send Jack and his fleet away, not kill them, and yet it still fodderized Jack with that swing.

Okay, I didn't see it since I didn't refresh the page as I was typing my post.

I disagree with your last point, but it doesn't really matter I guess.

He was conscious when we next see him like 4 chapters later iirc

He looked pretty fodderized to me both in the anime and manga.
So what the Point? He Conscious and Waiting for Help, the Time frame maybe 24 Hours after that Attack (cmiiw) and anime little bit Contradicted from the manga.

I'm just saying that an elephant swinging their trunk around isn't exactly a strenuous action, it's not like Zunesha was putting visible effort into that swing, keep in mind, Zunesha's orders were to send Jack and his fleet away, not kill them, and yet it still fodderized Jack with that swing.
Other than stomping them, which would take longer, there's nothing else to do really. Zunesha was severely stressed, pissed, and hurt, there would be no reason to hold back, even if killing wasn't the intention (because not killing also wasn't). In the Anime Adaptation, it seemed a pretty brutal swing for an animal moving that slow. In the Manga too, arguably.
But appearance is utterly irrelevant here, context indicates that Zunesha was actively trying to hurt Jack, and had all the reason to go full force.

So what the Point? He Conscious and Waiting for Help, the Time frame maybe 24 Hours after that Attack (cmiiw) and anime little bit Contradicted from the manga.
That's like saying Luffy G4 tanked Kaido's Thunder Bagua because he woke up a few minutes later...

He didn't Knocked out, he just can't move his Body because he drowning in the sea.
We know he was KO'd though because Momonosuke wasn't able to hear his "voice" any more.

And it's pretty evident in the anime especially that he was completely knocked out.

We know he was KO'd though because Momonosuke wasn't able to hear his "voice" any more.

And it's pretty evident in the anime especially that he was completely knocked out.
Momo Doesn't referring to Jack Voice but on Zunisha Voice.

If the timeframes from Anime can be used, i don't see any issue of upgrading the blog with the Anime timeframe, even if it get rejected later.

And yes, i also think that Zunesha's trunk should scale to Jack, as Jack was still able to harm Zunesha by simply walking on him, other that he stated that he was planning to personally finish him off, so it not that unlogical to scale Jack to Zunesha's trunk.

Now, just because Jack scale to Zunesha's swing, Zunesha it still physically stronger than Jack, so Jack should only be upgraded at 6-C, while Zunesha should remain the same tier, or be upgradead at "At least 6-C, likely far higher" as this was only from his trunk and not his full body.

Edit:
I have upgraded the blog with the Anime timeframe, now we only need to decide if it should be used or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back