• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombie Apocalypse Tournament Round 1 Match 8. Kyle Crane vs SCP-610

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Knock-off Frank West : 0
Body horror plague : 0
Incon : 0

Kyle has a fire axe with burning modifications, and a bow with incendiary arrows
Immobile infected accompanied with a mobile infected used
Both characters have prior knowledge
Fight takes place in a shipping dock, 20 meters apart

Story below

Leaping through the air, Kyle soon found himself over a shipping container, observing the writhing fleshy beings below him. In the midst of it all was a single humanoid creature seemingly glued to the ground by the hip.

"Alright, I have sight of the Volatile Hive. You said this was a new breed?" asked the runner.
"Indeed. They can infect people simply by touching them and antizin or UV does nothing to stop it. You must take it down!" replied Lena through the communicator.

The immobile infected turned to look at Kyle, pointing its fleshy finger at him. It screeched, aiming all attention at its target and if anyone could understand it, they would find it saying

"That is the runner. Catch him!"

All of Kyle's weapons have been given burning, which is. the very weakness of 610.

shoot at 610 gg.
To be fair, he doesn't have any ranged AoE attacks so summons can be rather dangerous to him. Since the swarm also has prior knowledge, they'd probably spread their mobile infects

kyle as a range advantage, and has weapons with burning, which are 610's weakness.

610 has regeneration that could be a problem, along with its immortality type 2 its going to take a bit for Kyle to take down one. With the immobile's ability to keep spawning more 610's, and with a constant swarm spawning to attack him, he will eventually be overwhelmed by numbers. aswell as the fact a single tap from 610 is a gg, as it will only take one tap to infect them

voting 610.

kyle as a range advantage, and has weapons with burning, which are 610's weakness.

610 has regeneration that could be a problem, along with its immortality type 2 its going to take a bit for Kyle to take down one. With the immobile's ability to keep spawning more 610's, and with a constant swarm spawning to attack him, he will eventually be overwhelmed by numbers. aswell as the fact a single tap from 610 is a gg, as it will only take one tap to infect them

voting 610.
He also has prior knowledge and speed advantage. He can climb tall buildings in the blink of an eye and shoot the immobile as he knows that it's where the infected are coming from

He also has prior knowledge and speed advantage. He can climb tall buildings in the blink of an eye and shoot the immobile as he knows that it's where the infected are coming from
And he has to do this while being harassed by a touch gg horde, even if he tries to shoot the immobile, he has a bow, which can take some time to fire, and in that time the 610 horde could easily grab him.

im sticking with 610 high diff, kyle has what it takes to take them down, but the near endless amount of 610's that would be harassing Kyle to keep moving wont give him that time to raise a bow and fire at the immobile one, he either has to deal with the mobile ones (which wont happen, since they're spawning) or he has to get time to shoot the immobile one (which can happen, but might get him infected doing so)

And he has to do this while being harassed by a touch gg horde, even if he tries to shoot the immobile, he has a bow, which can take some time to fire, and in that time the 610 horde could easily grab him.
Mobile Infected have human level or below average human speed. Kyle has a Subsonic travel speed item. That's how much mobility he has

His fire axe has extended melee range and he has an AoE attack with it where he spins and hits everything around him

Also I don't think SCP-610 can make infected summons that fast. Otherwise the whole world would be overrun already

Mobile Infected have human level or below average human speed. Kyle has a Subsonic travel speed item. That's how much mobility he has

His fire axe has extended melee range and he has an AoE attack with it where he spins and hits everything around him

Also I don't think SCP-610 can make infected summons that fast. Otherwise the whole world would be overrun already
i'd have to find how fast their summoning is, but kyle is peak human normally, and only subsonic with the grappling hook, and it does have a cooldown, so he cant just continue moving at subsonic speeds forever.

also, the immobile one would be summoning mobile ones, so most of the time, theres gonna be a 610 in the way, so he might not get get a shot at it even with his subsonic movement

i'd have to find how fast their summoning is, but kyle is peak human normally, and only subsonic with the grappling hook, and it does have a cooldown, so he cant just continue moving at subsonic speeds forever.
He can use it repeatedly as long as its limit hasn't been reached which can go up to dozens of meters. Even its cooldown is around 2 seconds. It's not as crippling as you think

He can use it repeatedly as long as its limit hasn't been reached which can go up to dozens of meters. Even its cooldown is around 2 seconds. It's not as crippling as you think
Oh, alright then

so... what can 610 do here? you cant one tap someone if they are constantly blitz speeds above you.

even without a hook, he just outpaces them, and has weapons to kill them far faster. feels stompy ngl.

Oh, alright then

so... what can 610 do here? you cant one tap someone if they are constantly blitz speeds above you.

even without a hook, he just outpaces them, and has weapons to kill them far faster. feels stompy ngl.
Should I remove the fire axe?

I mean, you could, but he still outranges them with his hook+bow, and 610 doesn't have much it can do vs that.
They do still have a number advantage and if they position themselves right, they can hinder Kyle badly. Plus every infected he fights is a possibility for him to get infected

Also I won't remove the axe now

They do still have a number advantage and if they position themselves right, they can hinder Kyle badly. Plus every infected he fights is a possibility for him to get infected

Also I won't remove the axe now
Positioning isn't gonna happen, they're animalistic possibly below average, they're just gonna try and throw themselves at him, which could work depending on how Kyle moves around them, he could accidently get himself surrounded, but, again, he can just hook himself out of there

Positioning isn't gonna happen, they're animalistic possibly below average, they're just gonna try and throw themselves at him, which could work depending on how Kyle moves around them, he could accidently get himself surrounded, but, again, he can just hook himself out of there
Alright, so decisive win or stomp? Because I can't restrict his grappling hook because it's standard equipment nor can I equalize speed because the slowest fighter is Immobile

varies due to the mutations on a human, it can be a regular human, or be a giant.

they're just regular mobile 610's rooted into the ground
Yes yes, but the immobiles just spreed ther sking trough the enviroment beinge able to cover entire cave sistens, depending of how much It's covering It can just randonly spam monile ones near wherever hee grapling hook to

Yes yes, but the immobiles just spreed ther sking trough the enviroment beinge able to cover entire cave sistens, depending of how much It's covering It can just randonly spam monile ones near wherever hee grapling hook to
If he grapples towards something an immobile is already touching, its already gg regardless, since the second he'd touch it he'd get infected.

No, "infected objects" don't spreed infection, só It wouldn't be a problem... Unless the immobile summons mobbiles from there...
"All the powers and abilities of mobile infected, Creation (Can create mobile infected from itself as a possible self-defense mechanism.)" -immobile infected P&A tab

if its touching something, its infected and has the infection on it.

"All the powers and abilities of mobile infected, Creation (Can create mobile infected from itself as a possible self-defense mechanism.)" -immobile infected P&A tab

if its touching something, its infected and has the infection on it.
Weaknesses: Weak to high temperatures. | If an organism has already been infected with SCP-610, it can be killed with fire to stop the diseases spreading from SCP-610. Infected objects do not spread the infection as living creatures do.

Men, I know what I'm talking about, I was the one that made that profile, lol

Weaknesses: Weak to high temperatures. | If an organism has already been infected with SCP-610, it can be killed with fire to stop the diseases spreading from SCP-610. Infected objects do not spread the infection as living creatures do.

Men, I know what I'm talking about, I was the one that made that profile, lol
If you made it. why did you put all powers and abilities of mobile infected?

its weaknesses and P&A tab contradict themselves.

If you made it. why did you put all powers and abilities of mobile infected?

its weaknesses and P&A tab contradict themselves.
Becuse It's confusing in the sco wiki It self, first of all, yes It has all the same powers and habilits, The only thing is that the tisues ofe fleshe thate cover the place don't infect people for some reason, if you touché the main body you Stille get infect my dude

Becuse It's confusing in the sco wiki It self, first of all, yes It has all the same powers and habilits, The only thing is that the tisues ofe fleshe thate cover the place don't infect people for some reason, if you touché the main body you Stille get infect my dude
God dammit Grand Karcist Ion, why must he torture me like this.

stop being a series I writer

No, the immobile infected is just a pain in the ass when it comes to his shit.
Ok, well, the immobile infected must be covering thee entiree room in his flesh, so It shoulde be able to summon mobile ones from any were in the arena, so grapling hook shouldn't be much of a problem thanks to that

Ok, well, the immobile infected must be covering thee entiree room in his flesh, so It shoulde be able to summon mobile ones from any were in the arena, so grapling hook shouldn't be much of a problem thanks to that
610 is still mindless, and kyle still has a large speed advantage while using it. and he has burning mods on his weapons which can easily kill the 610's

610 is still mindless, and kyle still has a large speed advantage while using it. and he has burning mods on his weapons which can easily kill the 610's
Yes, speed will not bew much of a problem in a closed space where more 610 can come from ever corner, and even if is It's weakness, would still take time to they to die by burning (not to mentione that in a open space hordes ofe them could kill a group ofe SCP agents with flametrowers without neding a immobile ome as a constant "re-spam")

Yes, speed will not bew much of a problem in a closed space
Uh... did you read the op? they're on a shipping doc...
(not to mentione that in a open space hordes ofe them could kill a group ofe SCP agents with flametrowers without neding a immobile ome as a constant "re-spam")
Thats different, there was a shit ton of them in that scenario, this time its literally two of them, one of them being unable to move.

Uh... did you read the op? they're on a shipping doc...
... i miss interpreted the word "shipping doc" as "inside a ship"
Thats different, there was a shit ton of them in that scenario, this time its literally two of them, one of them being unable to move.
With the immobile being able toe summon horde levels of infecteds (the tunnels Summons made the same SCP team run for being there to many)

... i miss interpreted the word "shipping doc" as "inside a ship"
Rip
With the immobile being able toe summon horde levels of infecteds (the tunnels Summons made the same SCP team run for being there to many)
We dont know how many Immobile 610s there were there, considering the sheer amount of them that could overwhelm an MTF group, we can assume there was more than one.
And flametrowers have a lot better AOE them his weponary and still the team was overwelmed
Still, he outranges + outspeeds 610. at best it'd be a incon if it weren't for the fact that Kyle could easily just. cut mobile 610 down with his fire axe, and then just kill the immobile.

We dont know how many Immobile 610s there were there, considering the sheer amount of them that could overwhelm an MTF group, we can assume there was more than one.
Well, they were also a team with heavye fire AOE damage, against onee guy without this they should be able to do the same

Still, he outranges + outspeeds 610. at best it'd be a incon if it weren't for the fact that Kyle could easily just. cut mobile 610 down with his fire axe, and then just kill the immobile.
Immortallyt type 2 would make It dificuld, but I guess being able to deal fire damage counter It

But the mobile ones could just selfe destruct to spreed the diseas when near to die, and sinse hee don't have good AOE here they should still be able to ove rwhelme...

But sinse they are in a open area I think It depends in their starting distance and how muche flor the immobile one covers

Well, they were also a team with heavye fire AOE damage, against onee guy without this they should be able to do the same
Even if they did, the sheer horde was doomed to over whelm them
Immortallyt type 2 would make It dificuld, but I guess being able to deal fire damage counter It
Im more talking about him just cutting their limbs off, ect
But the mobile ones could just selfe destruct to spreed the diseas when near to die, and sinse hee don't have good AOE here they should still be able to ove rwhelme...
Kyle has prior knowledge, so he'd be aware he'd probably need to get away from it once he cuts it down
But sinse they are in a open area I think It depends in their starting distance and how muche flor the immobile one covers
They're 20 meters apart, that would include the entire immobile, not just the 'humanoid' part of it (im assuming thats how it works)

Even if they did, the sheer horde was doomed to over whelm them
Fair, but This wasn't what happened
I'm more talking about him just cutting their limbs off, ect
Oh, well, they could just regrow them any way, or just explode while he is in melle range
Kyle has prior knowledge, so he'd be aware he'd probably need to get away from it once he cuts it down
They could just explode whille hee is curtinho them as said before
They're 20 meters apart, that would include the entire immobile, not just the 'humanoid' part of it (im assuming thats how it works
No, the partse coverede don't really count as thee creature, It's more of It's range, It should be from the main body, sow he could be surronded kinda fast

Just one more question, the mobile one has a his optionak equipament?

Back