• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombie Apocalypse Tournament Round 3 Match 1. Kyle Crane vs Ethan Winters

He doesn't have to place them, he throws them like grenades, one is a normal landmine and the other is a remote bomb that only goes off if he presses the button, that's also not including his other thrown explosives, pipe bombs and hand grenades, and if he stops to shoot them, nothing stops Ethan from shooting back at him at that time, especially considering he has the better ranged options with his machine guns, magnums and sniper rifles, he also has decent area denial with his flamer which only adds further hazards.
Aren't his explosives 8-C?

Only his grenade launcher and Albert-01
Nevertheless Kyle too has various AoE tools and with his mobility, I'm sure he can work around the traps. His grappling hook still works on even ground and as I said, he will always know where Ethan is and in return, know where he's placing down traps or bombs

The range advantage as bad as it is isn't really new to Kyle and he should know to handle himself in a gunfight

Alright. so its still incon imo since either can win whoever uses their stuff first.

this also assumes that kyle already knows where he wants to go, if he doesn't, kyle would have to look for somewhere to grapple hook, then use it, wait for a few moments before he's pulled.

ethan has to raise his gun and go pow pow.

Alright. so its still incon imo since either can win whoever uses their stuff first.

this also assumes that kyle already knows where he wants to go, if he doesn't, kyle would have to look for somewhere to grapple hook, then use it, wait for a few moments before he's pulled.

ethan has to raise his gun and go pow pow.
Okay that's nice. So currently I think both you an @Cul0r voted incon so I'll count the latter's vote as well

Back