• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombie Apocalypse Tournament Round 1 Match 8. Kyle Crane vs SCP-610

Just one more question, the mobile one has a his optionak equipament?
I would assume no.
They could just explode whille hee is curtinho them as said before
Do they normally explode once someone gets near?
Oh, well, they could just regrow them any way, or just explode while he is in melle range
isn't their regeneration limited to when they split apart? or am i reading how their regen works wrong?

I would assume no.

Do they normally explode once someone gets near?

isn't their regeneration limited to when they split apart? or am i reading how their regen works wrong?
1- wouldn't help much eatheir way

2-They explode when are put on fire... Some times? They don't talk much hoe they react when burned in their SCP wiki, but there was some big immobile ones thst exploded when beimg burned with gasoline if I remenber right

3- yes yes, sorry, I was kinda tired when writed that, but they could just craw or headbut him, they just need to touch him once, their regen to restore limba would take a muche longer time (sinse they can alongat limbs they should be able to recreate, but shouldn't be combat aplicable)

2-They explode when are put on fire... Some times? They don't talk much hoe they react when burned in their SCP wiki, but there was some big immobile ones thst exploded when beimg burned with gasoline if I remenber right
Seems like they'll do it only if they feel as if they're 100% going to die then. would a few axe strikes trigger that feeling for them?
3- yes yes, sorry, I was kinda tired when writed that, but they could just craw or headbut him, they just need to touch him once, their regen to restore limba would take a muche longer time (sinse they can alongat limbs they should be able to recreate, but shouldn't be combat aplicable)
fair enough

Well, if the axe put's them on fire, yes
I mean if he knows that they'll explode he'll probably just stay out of their reach. Kyle has dealt with exploding enemies (they're called bombers) before and he particularly dislikes them.

One thing I didn't mention is that he can use his grappling hook as a long-ranged whip if he needs to trigger an explosion

Also since they are mostly animalistic, can't he just distract them with firecrackers?

I mean if he knows that they'll explode he'll probably just stay out of their reach. Kyle has dealt with exploding enemies (they're called bombers) before and he particularly dislikes them.

One thing I didn't mention is that he can use his grappling hook as a long-ranged whip if he needs to trigger an explosion

Also since they are mostly animalistic, can't he just distract them with firecrackers?
If they relly more on there vison them other senses
if 610 were smarter, i would have given it to them, but they're mindless intellegence is getting them ******
I think you are underestimating a continue spam power

Well, sinse he starts abive the covered area, I think he woukd be durrounded before being able to get away, so for now voting 610

Well, sinse he starts abive the covered area, I think he woukd be durrounded before being able to get away, so for now voting 610
Is the spawning really that fast? And you're seriously underestimating Kyle's mobility. He is not just gonna stand on a stack of crates and let himself get surrounded he's gonna jump away, traverse through high ground with his grappling hook and get to the immobile infected.

Also if they explode, wouldn't they end up hurting surrounding infected?

Is the spawning really that fast? And you're seriously underestimating Kyle's mobility. He is not just gonna stand on a stack of crates and let himself get surrounded he's gonna jump away, traverse through high ground with his grappling hook and get to the immobile infected.

Also if they explode, wouldn't they end up hurting surrounding infected?
I need to image how the place is first to see if he could, ok?

Yes, but they just need to touch him once to infect him, and yes, It's kinda fast, fast enough to make a horde big enough to make the MTF need to run from thee tunnels

And their self deetruction Is less of a harmfulk explosion and more of a in range infectoon spreed

I need to image how the place is first to see if he could, ok?
Just search up shipping docks. Essentially it's one of those places with tall stacks of metal crates and cranes

This is starting to seem like a stomp for SCP-610, I'm considering giving Kyle molotovs

Yes, but they just need to touch him once to infect him, and yes, It's kinda fast, fast enough to make a horde big enough to make the MTF need to run from thee tunnels
You're taking that out of context again, there was already a horde when the mtf group got there, the immobiles didn't make the horde as they were there.

its unknown how fast they are, but your suggesting they're dumping out 10 610s every few seconds.

Just search up shipping docks. Essentially it's one of those places with tall stacks of metal crates and cranes

This is starting to seem like a stomp for SCP-610, I'm considering giving Kyle molotovs
If youe give him molotov It's a stomo for him, and as you said, he can get out of there with thee grapling Hook, thee problem is more if mobile ones spam in his way, sinse he would just trow hinself at them in this case, and he still has fire wepons, It wouldn't be easy for the 610 but I still think he would win most of the times
You're taking that out of context again, there was already a horde when the mtf group got there, the immobiles didn't make the horde as they were there.

its unknown how fast they are, but your suggesting they're dumping out 10 every few seconds.
No? It'z clearly stated there that the mobile infecteds that atacked them in the tunnels weren't just called and more crewted from thee flesh at the walls

No? It'z clearly stated there that the mobile infecteds that atacked them in the tunnels weren't just called and more crewted from thee flesh at the walls
you answered it all there.

they were already there, the mtf were simply ovewhelmed by not only the numbers of them, but MORE 610's being made by immobiles, and probably wasn't even one there, there was probably a shit ton more immobiles in the area.

this is a 1v2, but one of the two are a cripple that can create at an unknown speed, but its unreasonable to believe it can just constantly shit out 610s back to back

you answered it all there.

they were already there, the mtf were simply ovewhelmed by not only the numbers of them, but MORE 610's being made by immobiles, and probably wasn't even one there, there was probably a shit ton more immobiles in the area.

this is a 1v2, but one of the two are a cripple that can create at an unknown speed, but its unreasonable to believe it can just constantly shit out 610s back to back
Again, there wasn't other immobile there, It was expecified that they were all produced by the walls

But, yes, I think saing that is a unknow speed of production is Fair... give mee some timee toe think them

At the 14 second mark

Yes, kinda like I imagined... But in this case, if a 610 was summoned behind him he would just trow hinself in the danger zone... Well, this woukd be unlikly

One more thing, his wepons really put the oponents on fire or is like the "burn" status effect in pokémon? Can you guys show him using that fire bow and axe?

Yes, kinda like I imagined... But in this case, if a 610 was summoned behind him he would just trow hinself in the danger zone... Well, this woukd be unlikly
If a 610 was summoned behind him, he'd be gone by the time it tries to attack.

subsonic movement speed vs below average movement speed.

One more thing, his wepons really put the oponents on fire or is like the "burn" status effect in pokémon? Can you guys show him using that fire bow and axe?

At the 9:45 mark. Just skip to that point

The fire axe is like that and legitimately sets enemies he hits alight

Back