• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
zil bombs her from outside her range using his uniervsal range. her fear aura does not work because he has withstood something similar but on a much worse scale. To the point that your mind self destructs. He has acusality type 3 meaning if he does somehow die or even get affected by her abilities he would simply be replaced by another zilean. He is also 5.6kilotons in AP giving him the AP advantage by quite a bit I believe.

Isn't that void thing just basic madness/mind manip, rather than a naturally induced result?

Also she will eventually just death manip him.

Firephoenixearl said:
Isn't that void thing just basic madness/mind manip, rather than a naturally induced result?
Also she will eventually just death manip him.
It is both as I stated.

and he would simply come back acusaility type 3 does wonders.

How can it be both? It can't both directly affect the mind, and not affect it at the same time.

Yeah she could do that over and over.

Firephoenixearl said:
How can it be both? It can't both directly affect the mind, and not affect it at the same time.
Yeah she could do that over and over.
Just the feeling you get from seeing it destroys your mind and it also tries to destroy your mind itself. So it is both.

Not from outside her range. He can kill her from universal+ range.

also that death manip sound like a variant of their fate manip considering the descriptions of both. If it is it wont work on him.

Well desperados can just think and induce wounds or kill people so idk. Later on Ikki (a desperado) can inflict his sword with the causality of death to kill anyone it touches, desperado realm is really weird.

Also that mind thingy, it feels like it's just the same mind destruction being worded differently. So let me ask you. If someone who saw the void but didn't get the point of seeing it, would he not get mind f-ed? If that is how it works then yeah it's like desperado aura, if it's not, then it's not like desperado aura.

Firephoenixearl said:
Well desperados can just think and induce wounds or kill people so idk. Later on Ikki (a desperado) can inflict his sword with the causality of death to kill anyone it touches, desperado realm is really weird.
Also that mind thingy, it feels like it's just the same mind destruction being worded differently. So let me ask you. If someone who saw the void but didn't get the point of seeing it, would he not get mind f-ed? If that is how it works then yeah it's like desperado aura, if it's not, then it's not like desperado aura.
Then it wont work on him since it is causality of death. he can simply blow her up from universal + ranges.

Thats exactly right if you are so stupid you cant think about your own existence initally it wont owrk on you. But it can also actively invade your mind in that case.

Was there any case like that? Where someone actually didn't think that and wasn't mind haxed? Or ever explained to work that way?

Firephoenixearl said:
Was there any case like that? Where someone actually didn't think that and wasn't mind haxed? Or ever explained to work that way?
I mean no, but is that the case for desperados?

And it is explained that way. It literally tells you that the vision of the monstrosities you see in the void makes people go insane.

Yes. Shizuku Kurogane didn't feel a damn thing when literally staring at Edelweiss when Ikki Kurogane was literally falling appart from the fear and Kurono Shinguuji was paralyzed from cities away.

Shizuku is not good at this so she couldn't understand how strong edelweiss really was from her aura. All the others could. I could get you the scene if you don't believe me.

you dont need to go so far as to show me the scene...also this is starting to sound pretty specific to rakudai tbh, it seems to me more like you need to understand the type of power they possess to be affected by it and I dont see why Zilean would get that. His only interest is in reasearching reality and right now reversing the erasure of his country from existence.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Their fear/willpower manip isn't based on their reputations.
I am not saying it is based on their reputations but it is based on understanding their power and Zilean certainly would nto see what makes her so strong.

^^

It's not based on the reputation, it's based on understanding the enemy. No one knew Ikki, yet i think he paralyzes a whole army in the same way (i think, because i haven't reached that part in the novel yet).

He would feel her aura. Do you need some special in verse training to see that a 5m tall dude is scary cus he could beat the hell outta ya? It's not like you tried to fight him, your senses just tell you, not here boi.

Firephoenixearl said:
^^
It's not based on the reputation, it's based on understanding the enemy. No one knew Ikki, yet i think he paralyzes a whole army in the same way (i think, because i haven't reached that part in the novel yet).

He would feel her aura. Do you need some special in verse training to see that a 5m tall dude is scary cus he could beat the hell outta ya? It's not like you tried to fight him, your senses just tell you, not here boi.
Yeah I get that, I am saying that Zilean wont understand what makse her strong, to him should be a little girl with a sword and Zilean might be an elemental mage but he is a researcher first and foremost not a fighter.

eithe rway even with that he kills her outside of her range.

Yeah if Zilean can really hop to another universe and spam bombs at her from another universe he wins, if Edelweiss's aura works she wins. I think inconclusive.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Yeah if Zilean can really hop to another universe and spam bombs at her from another universe he wins, if Edelweiss's aura works she wins.
I think inconclusive.
if it works she wont win, he has acausality type 3.

and he can hop to another time itself to spam bombs not another universe all together.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Passive fear/willpower hax but it potentially wouldn't work due to Zilean having experienced the void.
and even then acausality type 3 means him from another timeline would just kill her.

Well he wouldn't know to do that if he was just so scared that he BFR's himself but I think the void in LOL is above desperado aura's from what I can tell.

Rocker1189 said:
Yeah I get that, I am saying that Zilean wont understand what makse her strong, to him should be a little girl with a sword and Zilean might be an elemental mage but he is a researcher first and foremost not a fighter.

eithe rway even with that he kills her outside of her range.
It could still work. Shizuku didn't do that cus she's never fought for real and she's like 12.

Depends. As long as he's thinking about fighting her he should still be scared. Range shouldn't really make a difference, if it's literally "you really think you have what it takes to fight me?". And besides would he be able to do any of that if he just breaks down in fear saying "no, no, absolutely not, i cannot win against that thing". The effect as i said is natural, not mind hax. Even getting outside of range would make the effect linger as long as you know you're fighting edelweiss.

Has the letter ever been proven true? I find it very hard to believe that an aura can affect you from a universal range. Especially if there are no feats for such.

It hasn't shown any upper limit but it's best feats are from a city away. If both are omni-present due to speed equal she should always be in range of Zilean with her aura?

yeah sorry but universal range aura is absolute bs. without proof, also his range is universal+ meaning outside of the present time too.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Well he wouldn't know to do that if he was just so scared that he BFR's himself but I think the void in LOL is above desperado aura's from what I can tell.
It is.

That's stretching SBA a little too far. While speed equal may make Edelweiss the same speed as Zilean, it does not affect her powers in any shape or form. That's like saying Goku gets universal range Kamehameha whenever he fights an omnipresent foe.

I honestly don't see a way Edelweiss can win here tbh. That type 3 acausuality is not something she can bypass.

On another fun note, Zilean vs Oracle anyone?

Back