• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeus vs an Anime Shrine Girl

Alright, trying another Zeus matchup. This time I read through both profiles extensively and I think I have a decent match.

I apologize in advance if this is another stomp, I am not an expert on Touhou so if Reimu's hax is too much then please let me know if there's anything I should restrict, or a special wincon that could make it more fair.

With that said, Low 2-C keys, Zeus is in Base. Speed is equalized. Starting distance is 20 meters.

The Fodderizer of Gods falls to a girl: 0

Zeus beats up an anime girl: 0

It was a legendary battle, but no one won: 0

Last edited:
Aight. For now I'm not really sure who takes this, this is a good match. Zeus would resist Reimu's Soul Hax, He could easily Powernull her, Massive LS advantage he has on her, They both have precog, going by the pages they both appear to be similar, only difference is Zeus has it naturally and Reimu has it with her ultramarine orb elixir, but Reimu has sealing, so does Zeus, but I'm not sure if his is combat applicable.

Both have duplication as well. I'm just now seeing that she can reverse time with her elixir as well.

Until better arguments are presented, as I'm not knowledgeable on Touhou, and just going by what I see on Reimu's Profile I'll vote for incon.

If the funny orb needs to go away I think I can restrict the orb elixir. It's listed as optional equipment and seems to be what gives Reimu the not die.

I don't know if Zeus' sealing is combat applicable, but he sealed the evils of fear inside Pandora's box. As for Reimu, I'm not sure.

Funny enough, this is my first time seeing you actually comment instead of liking everything lol

I don't know if Zeus' sealing is combat applicable, but he sealed the evils of fear inside Pandora's box. As for Reimu, I'm not sure.
Evils were pretty much afflicted and raging out through reality, humans especially.

The fact that he removed them from reality and sealed them away to normalise their influence says a lot.
A lot of characters here on wiki have similar feats that are combat applicable.
Granted he did this to save the world.

Alright, time for my input on this...
Zeus' sealing wouldn't really work, as Reimu can open dimensional rifts, and can somewhat manipulate boundaries, so there's that.
From what I can see this will start with good ol' physical battle.
Not really. OP didn't specify how close they are to eachother, so we will have to use the standard 4 kilometers starting range. This means that Reimu has enough time to fly around and swarm Zeus with a flurry of danmaku.

But does Riemu start with all that.
From what I can see this will start with good ol' physical battle.
The ability itself is passive, and Reimu constantly uses this to do some shrine maiden stuff.
And no, she doesn't starts by physical combat. She instead uses her abilities, like summoning the power of gods, sealing the opponent with conceptual barriers, open dimensional rifts, etc. Also, her luck that defies logic, physics and manipulates probability is passive.

Back