• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty small one so I’ll be brief.

Kamen Rider’s Thouser’s suit performance exceeded Kamen Rider Zero-One Rising Hopper by 1000x, so the LS should also scale up as well.

The character who have directly tussle and managed to goes back and forth against Thouser should scale to this too.

I suppose the LS stand for Lifting Strenght? Then it's pretty hard to judge tbh.
We do sure that Thouser is 1000 time stronger than Zero-One in his striking strenght due to them usually trading blows with each other. But i'm not sure the same could be say about Thouser's lifting strenght. As SS and LS dont use even use a same muscle so the strenght output of them would be difference.
Hell, i dont even remember if other characters has been wrestling with Thouser before to be scailed to his LS.

Thouser easily holding someone like SAH Zero-One with Wolf Jacking Break.

At the same time we have also seen him easily pinning down other character without much problem as well.

Horobi lifted Thouser up to deliver him a fat Sting Utopia, MCH Zero-One who should easily be compatible to Thouser get easily lifted by Ark-Zero on his first appearance, and then Aruto shown to shown to wrestling back against him in the very next fight because Reactive Power Level lmao. And there is dozens of profiles out there that scale their LS to one another because they have fight each other before.

True, but even then. Someone like Horobi should easily be Class 10 in term of Lifting Strength since we can see him halting Breaking Impact. And according to TV Asahi page. Breaking Mammoth alone is 7 tons in weight without calcing the speed of it.

It says that Thouser exerts 1,000x strength of Rising Hopper, so I don't think it'll increase LS.

Well, Lifting Strenght is still strenght.
Althought Thouser is Zero-One x 1000, isnt he suppose to scail to Zero One at the start of the series? Before Aruto's innate grow in power kicked in?

That is true, but he later scale back with his innate growth as well as he help Zero-One beat Ark-Zero.

Even then, someone like Horobi should easily have class 10 LS since he halt Breaking Impact

Tbh the Breaking Impact still need some calc done since it definitely have much higher yielded than just Class 10

Please more thoroughly explain the reasons for giving this character a specific lifting strength level. Meaning, what feats is it based on?

Basically during episode 11. Kamen Rider Horobi momentarily halt Breaking Impact.

And according to TV Asashi. the thing weight about 7 tons, so Horobi should have Class 10 LS. So everyone that scale above him should scale to his LS as well

Well, for now, this thread can be closed since I have already updated the Class 10 LS to appropriated profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back