• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ichigo's five times faster here, so I doubt Zero's dodging it
Depends on how far away it is. Dodging an attack 5x above you can be done if it's coming from a distance. Ichigo would need to throw it out from just a handful of meters way to make it utterly impossible to react to, the further away, the better chance it can be dodged.

Depends on how far away it is. Dodging an attack 5x above you can be done if it's coming from a distance. Ichigo would need to throw it out from just a handful of meters way to make it utterly impossible to react to, the further away, the better chance it can be dodged.
He produced the attack point blank against Yhwach

And sure it can be done, but it's ridiculously unlikely that Zero's dodging a projectile that dwarfs him in size from a character 5x faster than him

And sure it can be done, but it's ridiculously unlikely that Zero's dodging a projectile that dwarfs him in size from a character 5x faster than him
The size part is a non-argument since he's literally dodged Omnidirectional attacks before. The Speed Point is more fair though but like Chariot said it depends on how far Ichigo is from him before he launches it. Even then, again his Cyber Elves can Transmute Projectiles into Healing Items for him so it probably isn't gonna work in the first place.

It depends where and when it's fired.

It being big isn't a huge issue as he can teleport (I think?) so needing to cover the width of the attack isn't a issue (if he had to he'd be ****** yeah), the main issue is if he can react to it in time. Which depends on when Ichigo whips it out. If he whips out point blank obviously that's going to be impossible to react to, but ten, 20 meters? Or even SBA? It's very likely Zero should be capable of avoiding it.

It depends where and when it's fired.

It being big isn't a huge issue as he can teleport so needing to cover the width of the attack isn't a issue (if he had to he'd be ****** yeah), the main issue is if he can react to it in time. Which depends on when Ichigo whips it out. If he whips out point blank obviously that's going to be impossible to react to, but ten, 20 meters? Or even SBA? It's very likely Zero should be capable of avoiding it.
Ichigo never fights at range, he isn't going to be at SBA range at any time other than the immediate start of the fight

Most likely the attack will be done while he's engaging in direct combat with Zero as it was when he did it against Yhwach

Ichigo never fights at range, he isn't going to be at SBA range at any time other than the immediate start of the fight

Most likely the attack will be done while he's engaging in direct combat with Zero as it was when he did it against Yhwach
In that case. We have to figure out what Zero is going to do first in the window it takes for Ichigo to engage in CQC.

Soul you have any idea what Zero's most likely to whip out?

The size part is a non-argument since he's literally dodged Omnidirectional attacks before. The Speed Point is more fair though but like Chariot said it depends on how far Ichigo is from him before he launches it. Even then, again his Cyber Elves can Transmute Projectiles into Healing Items for him so it probably isn't gonna work in the first place.
Zero needs to summon those things right?

And are they even capable of transmuting an invisible and intangible attack? This is Bleach we're talking about, most of their attacks are made of Reishi which is both invisible and intangible to non spiritually aware characters

And are they even capable of transmuting an invisible and intangible attack? This is Bleach we're talking about, most of their attacks are made of Reishi which is both invisible and intangible to non spiritually aware characters
All of the cyber elves come from the Dark Elf. The Dark Elf was made with the parts of Zero’s X era body. X era Zero could see invisible things and interact with intangible objects. I think the cyber elves should be able to interact with Ichigo’s attacks.

In that case. We have to figure out what Zero is going to do first in the window it takes for Ichigo to engage in CQC.

Soul you have any idea what Zero's most likely to whip out?
He's gonna be sniping him with his Planetary Range Projectiles before he gets anywhere near him and he has the skill, experience and hax to prevent him from closing that gap in the first place.
Zero needs to summon those things right?

The Summoning is instantaneous and he's not only seen invisible beings before but has fought and defeated both invisible opponents and intangible ones, with the Cyber Elves being both and having his Physiology since they come from the Mother Elf/Dark Elf so yes they should be able to deal with Ichigo's attacks.

I’d like to mention that 0 by the beginning has Croire out which can do a lot of things like amping AP, speed (including running speed), durability, provide backup fire of various elemental attacks, etc. Stat amp effects are not given passively, but you know, Croire can always just amp him in the moment.

Idk how that might help aside from reducing the speed gap so he can have an easier time dodging Ichigo’s attacks even with Bankai boost.

EDIT: Zero if far away spams projectiles.

He's gonna be sniping him with his Planetary Range Projectiles before he gets anywhere near him and he has the skill, experience and hax to prevent him from closing that gap in the first place.

The Summoning is instantaneous and he's not only seen invisible beings before but has fought and defeated both invisible opponents and intangible ones, with the Cyber Elves being both and having his Physiology since they come from the Mother Elf/Dark Elf so yes they should be able to deal with Ichigo's attacks.
That first part specifically make me think Ichigo has next to Zero(?) chance here, he doesn't start in Bankai and it's not exactly his first move to use it either, so he somehow has to cover SBA starting distance while Zero is firing attacks at him that all one shot.

I mean, Ichigo obviously does have a wincon, but it's only in his Bankai, Shikai Ichigo is 10x weaker than Zero.

I'd suggest having Ichigo start in Bankai, if that's even possible as it's not a separate key.

If Ichigo gets stomped right off the bat in shikai, I'll change it so he starts with Bankai

Also the thread hasn't been a "shitshow" from what I've been seeing.

Unnecessary comment and blatantly false as the thread has been open for months and more people have voted for Zero than Ichigo.
Oh. Well that's a good thing. I get used to people ******** on GV-Inti Creates Chars too much.

I don't have time cuz I got work but I'd like to say that Zero has dealt with Blade Beams and Flight like his entire life. There's beyond way too many flying enemies, as there's people like X5 Sigma who be spamming Getsugas all the time, Omega Zero, and technically X if you think he was using charged Twin Slasher as he was using X4 weapons in the X5 fight.

I also feel like Zero may straight up skill issue Ichigo by sheer years of combat experience.

Oh. Well that's a good thing. I get used to people ******** on GV-Inti Creates Chars too much.
I'm honestly curious as to where you see this happen. 'Cause in my experience, this rarely happens lol

I will never let go of Diavolo vs GV. The whole reason why the GV Verse's pages have the quality they have is out of spite of that match specifically.

Wow, I would elaborate more on Ichigo, but @Purgy did the job for me here. So, my point of Zero not being able to use that Cyber Elves thing is possible. Ichigo definitely would pressure him a lot with GRCGT and they have good chances to hit Zero since they cover some area and Ichigo has 5x times his speed.

Going for sword duel is the worst thing Zero can do because Ichigo has Blut and one-hit from Bankai Ichigo is enough to blow him into pieces.

Wow, I would elaborate more on Ichigo, but @Purgy did the job for me here. So, my point of Zero not being able to use that Cyber Elves thing is possible. Ichigo definitely would pressure him a lot with GRCGT and they have good chances to hit Zero since they cover some area and Ichigo has 5x times his speed.

Going for sword duel is the worst thing Zero can do because Ichigo has Blut and one-hit from Bankai Ichigo is enough to blow him into pieces.
i mean if you gonna make ichigo been amp this match can't be added ...

Gran Rey Cero Getsuga is just another big boi blade beam right? I kinda already posted up there that Zero's dealt with Blade Beams and actually just large AoEs in general. But Ichigo has 5x Zero's speed? Isn't 3x a Speed Blitz or smth? Plus I thought it was kinda Speed Equal. If it's too fast I'm sure Zero could pull out his Shield Boomerang to transmute and block the thing (i personally disagree that he can do that to big ass bois but the CRT passed it so... lmao)

I don't really care about Cyber Elves because I'm a real gamer and real gamers don't use those pansy ass noob crutch ass Cyber Elves. I'll let the other dudes argue for that part
From what I recall, isn't Blut the thing where Ichigo just hardens his blood vessels to be the hardest things ever? I feel like that may not matter against a... well a lightsaber. Zero's not really gonna get hit all that easily either thanks to his intangibility foot chip basically letting him do the "nothing personal" moves on Ichigo

In the Zero games, Zero's playstyle often involves firing Buster Shots while closing in, and then finishing people off with the Saber for maximum flow from one enemy to the next, I would assume the same would happen here, but Zero can use his layered Time Stopping Buster Shot to kinda get in free hits with his Saber or...

Use the Z-Knuckle letting him straight it wretch Ichigo's Zanpakto right outta his hands and using it for his own. And yeah, he can just use that effective right away, just like how he can easily use any weapon he gets for the first time with Knuckle, even weapons that aren't even designed to be handheld- literally parts of a robot body/corpse without a proper handle or trigger or anything- he can literally pick up a robot frog's mouth from its corpse and just start using its tonged as an effective whip (source: Z4 stage inbetween Craft 2 and Cyberspace I think). He could rip off a cannon from some stupid pinnocio look ass robot's nose and use that- it shouldn't even be functional (somewhere in Z4 as a common enemy). Heck back in X-Era, the one of the very first thing he did when he woke up was literally rip off a normal short ass pipe and fought Sigma who was using a lightsaber. A big sword should not be anything different from the Sigma Saber Zero picked up in X8

But since they start at farther ranges, I don't see Zero wanting to close in when it's probably very clear that Ichigo is the one that wants to approach- Time Stopping Ichigo with basically a unblockable... box... thing? Will probably put the breaks on Ichigo for Zero to get away or just do the following above.

Last edited:
So the wincons for Zero that he has a variety of attacks and hax that can put Ichigo down.

But the wincons for Ichigo is that Ichigo can pressure Zero and amped his own strength and speed fast enough to basically wipe Zero off the surface.

I think it all depends on how fast of them attack and if they can pull them out quicker.

So the wincons for Zero that he has a variety of attacks and hax that can put Ichigo down.

But the wincons for Ichigo is that Ichigo can pressure Zero and amped his own strength and speed fast enough to basically wipe Zero off the surface.

I think it all depends on how fast of them attack and if they can pull them out quicker.
If it comes down to a speed thing then Ichigo's gonna have to amp his ass off considering they're starting four kilometers away from each other, which Zero can just snipe him from there. Even if Ichigo does manage to get close enough and manages to hit him despite an honestly absurd skill difference, Zero just resurrects and proceeds to Hax him to death.

Considering that Zero dashes like. 100% of the time all of the time, he should straight up just be intangible right away and immediately just disarm Ichigo as soon as it becomes close range

Imma Zero FRA

Last edited:
Back