• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Uh, Speed is equalized, so Ichigo would be faster if he were to speed amp in this case.
"Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
  • As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added

"Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
  • As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added
wait, when was this changed? I thought you were allowed speed amps beyond speed equal?

wait, when was this changed? I thought you were allowed speed amps beyond speed equal?
You are, you're just not allowed to win a match via amps against a character who would normally be faster than your amps.

Like if Ichigo was faster than Zero, and he amped, it'd be fine.
But because Zero is faster (normally) and Ichigo's potential win con is tied to amps that normally wouldnt do shit, it's moot. It's basically there to stop dudes from winning via blitz via abusing speed equal.

so would Ichigo just be equal to Zero's speed, even if he amped? If that's the case, then my bad for misunderstanding. (I didn't even know that was a rule)

Okay, so we ain't having speed advantages here. But anyways, can't Ichigo just blow those Cyber Elves away? Like, I suppose they're far weaker than him, which would make their skills to not work properly on Ichigo.

Okay, so we ain't having speed advantages here. But anyways, can't Ichigo just blow those Cyber Elves away? Like, I suppose they're far weaker than him, which would make their skills to not work properly on Ichigo.
no their skill still be affect,and why ichigo blow them away ? how he know that thing boost zero power and elve is extremely small and invisible

no their skill still be affect,and why ichigo blow them away ? how he know that thing boost zero power and elve is extremely small and invisible
Extrasensory Perception would quite do the job here. And Ichigo has chances to avoid their skills if they have to hit something, Zangetsu could block the incoming attacks that Ichigo can't perceive. Also, if Zero doesn't actually manages to finish Ichigo quickly he can get stronger during their fight. Which is possible here since it already happened before with Ichigo in his fights against enemies that used to be a lot stronger before like Ulquiorra and Ikkaku. And it's a fact that Zero would have problems for damaging Bankai MHF Ichigo that can use Blut and Hierro. It's interesting to point that he also has regeneration, it's not that great, but it would help a lot in this fight.

Plus Cyber Elves Existence Erasure is not working here. However I have to admit that their probability manipulation would **** up the things here.

Extrasensory Perception would quite do the job here. And Ichigo has chances to avoid their skills if they have to hit something, Zangetsu could block the incoming attacks that Ichigo can't perceive. Also, if Zero doesn't actually manages to finish Ichigo quickly he can get stronger during their fight. Which is possible here since it already happened before with Ichigo in his fights against enemies that used to be a lot stronger before like Ulquiorra and Ikkaku. And it's a fact that Zero would have problems for damaging Bankai MHF Ichigo that can use Blut and Hierro. It's interesting to point that he also has regeneration, it's not that great, but it would help a lot in this fight.

Plus Cyber Elves Existence Erasure is not working here. However I have to admit that their probability manipulation would **** up the things here.
honestly i need you to clear some skill of ichigo,since i don't know anything about him like what is bankai,ikkaku or sth like that

anyway zero have lighting based attack which can produce 100 million volt,fire attack up to 12000 celsius,AZ ice,time stop that 1 layer,can steal life of ichigo,can use shield to block and transmute

So how the **** is Ichigo even remotely in the same ballpark of skill as Zero when the characters he absolutely fodderizes in pure skill use a guy that mastered every martial art on Earth as a training dummy for their literal rookies essentially? This is also before noting that Zero adapts and creates brand new techniques based on the people he fights and create techniques by scanning his enemies DNA Program which is another name for a Reploid's Soul and gains new forms the longer he fights in this Key and his absurdly higher Lifting Strength that he actually uses in-character to try snd steal weapons from his enemies and use them against them, which he'd easily ne able to do since he's been shown being able to master brand new weapons he's never used before instantly in just his X-Era Key where he's far less skilled than he is now and the fact that he has limitless stamina. This isn't even mentioning his crazy Hax powers like his Absolute Zero Ice, Cyber Elves Ability to resurrect him 10 times if he dies somehow, Transmutation, Layered Time Stop, Time Slow, Stat Amps, Several different Danmakku AOE Attacks, the ability to turn Invisible and Intangible with Raikousen, Attack Reflection via Gokumonken and his Banshou Fans, Two different forms of Duplication, Forcefields, Homing Attacks, Sub-Atomic Matter Manipulation, all sorts of different elemental abilities, Stealth Mastery, etc. I'm really not seeing how Ichigo stacks up to any of this.

What is Zero's AP value?
Zero upscales from a 1.052 Kilofoe feat. The scaling chain is:
1.052 Kilofoe<X(He no sold Lumine's 1.052 Kilofoe Attack)< Elpizo< (He one shot X)< Omega(He's stronger than Elpizo)=Zero(Managed to defeat Omega)

Last edited:
So from their respective values, Ichigo's 10x stronger with regular sword swings and 100x stronger with GRCGT

He'd also be 5x faster at least in Bankai

Don't see how Zero can overcome such a ridiculous AP advantage and pretty decent speed advantage, voting Ichigo.

What is Zero's AP value?
Calcwise, Zero is 10x Ichigo's base. But 10x below Bankai.

Both one shot depending on what form they're in. Though Zero has like two one shots and a few stomps above his value but either way, they can both technically one shot if memory serves.

So from their respective values, Ichigo's 10x stronger with regular sword swings and 100x stronger with GRCGT

He'd also be 5x faster at least in Bankai

Don't see how Zero can overcome such a ridiculous AP advantage and pretty decent speed advantage, voting Ichigo.
Isnt Zero faster?

Zero upscales from a 1.052 Kilofoe feat. The scaling chain is:
1.052 Kilofoe<X(He no sold Lumine's 1.0552 Kilofoe Attack)< Elpizo< (He one shot X)< Omega(He's stronger than Elpizo)=Zero(Managed to defeat Omega)
to clear more about that
zero defeat omega wield dark elf whom can one shot omega base (consider dark elf can boost a non combat reploid to a point that he can match X and zero),and omega base is far superior than elpizo whom can one shot X whom scale to 1.052 kilo foe

Wasn't it said Zero can come back like ten times though? Pretty sure that'd be enough chances for him to use his bag of hax and nail Ichigo with something.

yeah zero can comeback 10 time and consider that he have a bunch of hax,also limitless stamina,still i don't agree in speed amp term,if this can't be added then it just be debate for fun which doesn't need to vote

How does Zero's resurrection work? It's pretty vague on his profile

For example, could he come back from complete destruction? Chopped into tiny pieces? Bisected? etc

so he can use continuous
He only uses it once against Yhwach, but it's not implied or stated that it has some limit to it or that it's particularly taxing for him to do it

Though I don't think it matters even if we assume he can only do it once, an attack around 100x Zero's AP is pretty much evaporating him

He only uses it once against Yhwach, but it's not implied or stated that it has some limit to it or that it's particularly taxing for him to do it

Though I don't think it matters even if we assume he can only do it once, an attack around 100x Zero's AP is pretty much evaporating him
you make it look like zero can't do anything about those attack with his hax

So how the **** is Ichigo even remotely in the same ballpark of skill as Zero when the characters he absolutely fodderizes in pure skill use a guy that mastered every martial art on Earth as a training dummy for their literal rookies essentially? This is also before noting that Zero adapts and creates brand new techniques based on the people he fights and create techniques by scanning his enemies DNA Program which is another name for a Reploid's Soul and gains new forms the longer he fights in this Key and his absurdly higher Lifting Strength that he actually uses in-character to try snd steal weapons from his enemies and use them against them, which he'd easily ne able to do since he's been shown being able to master brand new weapons he's never used before instantly in just his X-Era Key where he's far less skilled than he is now and the fact that he has limitless stamina. This isn't even mentioning his crazy Hax powers like his Absolute Zero Ice, Cyber Elves Ability to resurrect him 10 times if he dies somehow, Transmutation, Layered Time Stop, Time Slow, Stat Amps, Several different Danmakku AOE Attacks, the ability to turn Invisible and Intangible with Raikousen, Attack Reflection via Gokumonken and his Banshou Fans, Two different forms of Duplication, Forcefields, Homing Attacks, Sub-Atomic Matter Manipulation, all sorts of different elemental abilities, Stealth Mastery, etc. I'm really not seeing how Ichigo stacks up to any of this.
anyway this plus zero have some abillities to prevent ichigo attack make me vote zero fra

you make it look like zero can't do anything about those attack with his hax
I don't know anything about Zero other than his profile, and his abilities are listed in a pretty unreadable way not mention extremely vague.

As for attack reflection and shields, what are the highest AP attacks it's protected him from? Would be pretty NLF to say he could shield himself from or reflect an attack 100x higher than his own durability

I thought Zero was even against Ichigo’s Bankai in AP giving the scaling chain in MMZ. GRCGT is still going to one shot Zero tho.

I thought Zero was even against Ichigo’s Bankai in AP giving the scaling chain in MMZ. GRCGT is still going to one shot Zero tho.
Scaling chains are nice to argue superiority when the characters are close to begin with, but no scaling chain is overcoming a 10x value difference, one shots don't have a value attached to them and vary from verse to verse.

I don't know anything about Zero other than his profile, and his abilities are listed in a pretty unreadable way not mention extremely vague.

As for attack reflection and shields, what are the highest AP attacks it's protected him from? Would be pretty NLF to say he could shield himself from or reflect an attack 100x higher than his own durability
No, he's only reflected things around or just above his own level before, he's not reflecting that attack. That being said how big is that attack because I'm fairly certain Zero can avoid it since he's dodged Omnidirectional attacks before, plus can literally teleport, slow down time or stop it completely. Even if he does get hit and die, his Cyber Elves can resurrect him 10 times and he'll know to avoid it like the plague after that and hax him to death.

Doesn't Zero have projectile transmutation? Tbh that might force Ichigo to need to throw hands.

No, he's only reflected things around or just above his own level before, he's not reflecting that attack. That being said how big is that attack because I'm fairly certain Zero can avoid it since he's dodged Omnidirectional attacks before, plus can literally teleport, slow down time or stop it completely. Even if he does get hit and die, his Cyber Elves can resurrect him 10 times and he'll know to avoid it like the plague after that and hax him to death.
Ichigo's five times faster here, so I doubt Zero's dodging it
f9ef671b257f660bc85f266f341f9281.png

As for reviving, can you show Zero reviving from an attack that would at bare minimum bisect him and most likely reduce him to small pieces? This is 100x his AP, I don't see why such a ridiculous gap wouldn't reduce Zero to fragments or even vapor

Back