• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mewtwo because Zeref is fodder as shown recently in the newer FT chapters.

Nah I'm not going to be that guy, I'll wait.

Mewtwo mindscrews right off the bat, after using precog/mind reading to see what kind of monster Zeref can be. Even without PIS/CIS, Zeref has no reason to lead with timestop (he just sees a rather big Exceed), while Mewtwo does like mindscrew, and is curious enough to mind read first. Mewtwo can teleport out of the omnidirectional wave of death.

Okay, counted your vote. Though Zeref's Death Magic has the same range as Mewtwo's abilities so I'm not sure he would be able to teleport out of its range.

Hmm as much as I hate to admit it Zeref really has no defence against Mewtwos mind hax. Both technically have the means to put each other down so it really becomes an issue of who moves first, but the thing here is that Mewtwo can read Zeref's mind while Zeref will be unaware of how much of a threat Mewtwo is. So Mewtwo will definitely make the first move and win this

Mewtwo for reasons above. Almost a stomp but I think Zeref's hax is perhaps enough to prevent a stomp. Small country versus large island does sort of border on a stomp though...

Adding it should be fine. I think it borders on a stomp but isn't quite there. Zeref's listed as at least 6-C, so it's not a clear stomp there. And with time stop and Death Magic he has a real chance at killing Mewtwo, while his regen and immortality make him a bit hard to kill, which will give him a shot at using them. Mewtwo wins, but I wouldn't consider it a stomp for those reasons.

I'm sorry, but for Mewtwo to win, he has to delete the immortality curse on Zeref. Otherwise, he won't have a way to kill him. So his own mind hax won't do anything other than hurting Zeref and torturing him.

I just need an explaination to how Mewtwo has this.

Not onpy tuat we dont know if mewtwo hax will work on someone equal with him(from what i remember i never use on someone strong as him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back