• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This time, i think this Aqua battle is good enough, Both characters are strong and have interesting counter power (Holy Vs Death), well well well, it's time to start:

• Speed Equalized
  • Both start at 100 Meters of each other
  • Both High 6-C
Gow

Aqua.(KonoSuba).full.1963823
Zeref@2x

Judging on her profile, probably with Soul Absorption (if it's fight applicable), Existence Erasure (if it work not only against "evil" entity) and Sealing

As far as I remember, Aqua doesn't start with her best stuff, unless against undead.

Schnee One said:
Zeref also has a massive AP advantage and aqua doesn't resist Time or Death
That why I've used Zeref, Most of Aqua fights are just "Power Null/Sealing GG no re" so this time i think this would be interesting

Zeref never used timestop to fight (though the only time he fought someone he resisted timestop). At the very least he's not leading with it.

TriforcePower1 said:
Zeref never used time stop to fight (though the only time he fought someone he resisted timestop). At the very least he's not leading with it.
Zererf uses it when Natsu didn't have resistance to it, or more specifically that key Natsu didn't have it.

Also, he only fights Natsu, that's why never use his time stop. In another fight, he straight up goes for the kill, if he didn't start with it, it's safe to assume he can do it later on

High 6-C? Ooh, I may have a matchup for one of these two.

How does her sealing work? Her power null? Zeref seems to be resistant to magic nullification but I'm unsure how Aqua's haxes work.

I don't know where those abilities come from, but I've watched the anime and she uses a magic enhanced punch in combat against non undead usually.

Alright. Thank you.

Assuming the anime is fairly faithful, I'll also side with Zeref since she doesn't seem to start with her more potent stuff.

it's probably in the LN, i'am currently in the volume 6, i have enough wast of time to read the LN.

Anyway, i'll contact Shiro, he is aware about stuffs in the LN

She never did because either she was whining to Kazuma or just being stupid though I don't think either will be the case in one-on-one. She is open to use it, Sealing is one of the first move of the priests in general. She even threatened to seal in non-serious scenes or just straight up comedic scenes.

Because Low intelligence outside of a fight doesn't mean much when you're fighting

Aqua is still very competent in magic, just not in common sense

So it has a size limit?

I mean, it was eating her.

@Schnee

Yeah, but

Weaknesses: She is a pretty whiny girl and often complains, but can become serious in case of danger. Aqua lacks the basic analytic skills and self-awareness to use her knowledge effectively.

This is a stunning weakness in fights that comes from a lack of intelligence.

None of which are required to think

Analytical skills is analysis

You don't really need analysis to think "Seal"

She's barely functioning human but she doesn't have an Intelligence of a rat. She only needs to think, it's not that hard.

Back