• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zephyrmon/Shutumon vs Geiz Myokoin

I realised that it was not quite quickly. I was just commenting on it because I could.

Delete that, please. I do not appreciate being talked to like that.

The God Of Procrastination said:
I thought that you were making a 2 on 1.
Then what is this? This is basically a nonsense since i NEVER include Offmon in this match

Now just. Unfollow. This. Match. So. This. Match. Can. Continue. Without. Any. Derailment

The "!?" Mean that i'm not happy/pissed off with this but alright

BFR is an OOC move or an last resort attack just what Dragon said above

Just checked her profile and well she have sealing, question is how the sealing work and is this her non-OOC move?

Wrong thread.
I know. I just wanted to let you 2 know before I might get banned for a error.

You could have done that on the other thread that we're all subscribed to. Or would that have taken longer? In any case, you won't get banned from just that.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Just checked her profile and well she have sealing, question is how the sealing work and is this her non-OOC move?
I don't remember her using it in the anime, but that means that I can't verify if she ever didn't use it after showing it.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Again, what level is Geiz's Regenerationn?
From equipment information which give regen to Geiz, I think that is Low Regen level??

Boosted Strike Suit (ÒâûÒâ╝Òé╣ÒâåÒââÒâëÒé╣ÒâêÒâ®ÒéñÒé»Òé╣Òâ╝Òâä, Büsuteddo Sutoraiku Sütsu) - The bodysuit. It is with a motion booster that pushes up the body ability of a transformation person, it gives the ability to follow each function by combining partial shape change such as expansion/contraction/hardening. Additionally, it has a system that connects to the head with various parts using an artificial neuron network and has a system to transmit information and instructions at high speed, and the damage is automatically restored.

Geiz Revive should be stronger than Zi-O Decade who comparable to original Decade, who fought against Ultimate Kuuga.........So, it mean he get High 4-C for this reason but I can't remember the cal how much of that Ap from somewhere........

Zephyrmon/Shutumon is comparable to Digitamamon who is comparable to DarkSuperStarmon who is 1.4e+44 Joules

Geiz Revive (Stronger than before, fought against Woz Ginga Finaly), Woz Ginga Finaly (Comparable to Kamen Rider Ginga who can dominate Zi-O Trinity), Zi-O Trinity (Fought against Oma Zi-O), Oma Zi-O (Superior than Grand Zi-O and stated it himself that Zi-O hasn't truly acquired all of the Heisei Kamen Rider's powers.) YOU CAN TRY TO FIGURE IT OUT FROM THERE!!!

High 4-C Digimon are above 8.14 FOE via both Wendigomon and Doumon's dimension with a star feats.

Back