• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zen'ō vs Simon Belmont

Nah stomp, literally the only thing Zeno has is muda.

While Simon had like 50 other powers, probably an ap advantage and more. He hax stomps.

Inconclusive since Zeno can't kill Simon, and Simon can't get a good reach on Zeno once he's in the air.

Simon is resistant to Existence Erasure, not immune. Enough of that and he goes down.

Also the time hax from Simon doesn't last that long (though 5 seconds for these matches is a lot) and he does not spam it in character, IIRC, so considering this and his range this might be a problem for the vampire hunter.

Also not entirely sure on who has the AP advantage here.

I may go for inconclusive for now unless someone brings something else to the table.

I particularly don't remember Drac ever outright trying to erase Simon straight up lest every character from every game would be getting resistance to every hax from their every antagonist.

But considering he has it listed, I'm not ignoring that of course.

My point is that even if we consider that he did, I don't think his resistance to Drac's should be enough for us to outright disqualify Zen'o ever erasing him, as Dracula CAN ultimately destroy/erase a Belmont (they don't no sell it, Dracula fights back) and Zen'o is for better or worse in the same tier and has a Multiversal feat with said Existence Erasure which can, at the very least, erase souls as well. It shouldn't be that far behind.

Thus saying Simon resists it is fair game but saying he nopes it is not.

The difference is that Zeno's existence erasure involves nuking the entire timeline he's in.

He destroyed Infinite Zamasu, who became an entire timeline, and most likely all the other universes in that timeline since Trunks and Mai couldn't go back at all.

Most showings of Zen'o show him erasing the entire timeline.

The only reason he didn't nuke the entire timeline and stopped at Frost on that particular case was because U6 was still in the competition.

Hmmm, I'm starting to think Simon gets erased here taking that, range and no time stop from the beginning into account...

Blanked said:
Could Simon understand that Zeno is about erase him?
Common sense dictates that an attack like that should probably be time stopped.

Also, how do we know Simon wouldn't do it? How do we know his character?

Because every Belmont in every cutscene ever (actually I'll include Alucard and Hector on this one too) never used time-stop and it's a sub-weapon out of a bunch of them which definitely won't be chosen from the get-go as opposed to the Vampire-Killer, signature weapon whip or some other sub weapon out of every single one they could use.

Simon for reasons above.

However, I have a question. Why would Simon not be able to resist being erased?

Gargoyle One said:
Because Zeno's Erasure is stronger then his resistance
Ah is that so? I don't know very much about Simon and looking into his profile and the reasons given by other members were enough to convince me that he stomps Zeno.

But since you pointed out that he hasn't shown resistance on that scale, and the fact that speed is equalised and Zeno is in-character, I think Zeno should take this because existence erasing is his go-to hax and that too without wasting any time.

Question. Even if Simon is resistant to Zeno's erase, wouldn't he suffocate by being in space?

Back