• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zen'ō vs Simon Belmont

I'm going to shock everyone and go with Zeno.

He's way more powerful than Simon and in terms of raw power, above Dracula as well.

I knew it so i am not shocked at all

Also Zen'o should take this with Erase + Superior AP :>

Zeno for Mat's reasoning (i'm sure everyone went into a NANI! mode for mat)

Nope, you need to have it as 7 for Zen'o so it could be concluded and wait for Grace Period

This is Necro but still, how is Zeno above Dracula?

His power is what maintains the existence of The Abyss, which is composed of 6 separate Hells which can be entire universes of their own. Far above Menace, who destroyed the entire Abyss upon dying.

He is far stronger than someone who destroyed The Abyss ( 6 universes),Zeno's best feat was destroying 6 Universes too.

Dzhindzholia said:
This is Necro but still, how is Zeno above Dracula?
His power is what maintains the existence of The Abyss, which is composed of 6 separate Hells which can be entire universes of their own. Far above Menace, who destroyed the entire Abyss upon dying.

He is far stronger than someone who destroyed The Abyss ( 6 universes),Zeno's best feat was destroying 6 Universes too.
I think someone has to go to the Vs. thread removal thread.

Uh what? That only makes Dracula stronger than 6 universes max. Zen'O is able to pop all 12 Dragon Ball Macroverses, so no

Edit,: the argument also is, Belmont isn't immune to Dracula's EE either. Belmont will eventually die to EE. If Zen'O just holds his squish, Belmont is dying to that level of EE

Back