• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zen'ō vs Apollomon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Let's give Zeno some fights shall we? His next opponent is the Neglected Digimon Lion God of the Sun Apollomon. (Who looks waaay cooler than that Saint Seiya one btw...:D)

-Speed Equalized of course

-Apollomon is 2-C

-Standard Battle Assumptions

FIGHT!!!!!

Zen'ō: 0

Apollomo: 4

Inconclusive: 0

Apollomon crusader
What an oddly adorable Digimon...

1zeno
Oooh!!!! What's that?

Yep, as I noticed on his profile.

I guess inconclusive.......? I'm not sure, I feel like Aplha can do something considering his intelligence but....

Inconclusive for now.

Well, as both are veeerryy haxless characters, Zeno's spatial manipulation is actually a bit of an advantage, as well as his range

Zeno might not actually be the weakest 2-C after all, I'll give this to Zeno via range and a slight spatial manipulation advantage

Assuming Zeno starts off attacking from universes away. Also assuming Apollomon won't chase him.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
It's still greater than several kilometers even if they're in the same universe
Why would he automatically be more than several kilometers away. They would start at the highest range that's fair for both. Apollomon is a close range fighter and has fought the Royal Knights countless times as well as this guy. Do you really think Zeno will get away so easily? In this case range in reality won't help.

Wait since speed is equal wouldn't the omni king just need to move back to avoid Apollo's attacks and hit with attacks range?

(That's something I never liked about speed equalized maches.)

"wait sens speed is equel wouldnt the omniing king just need to move back to avide Apollo attacks and hit with attacks range?"

Apollomon could just y'know chase after him.

Well, at this point (also wouldn't "creating a large dimension" be Pocket Reality Manipulation, not Spatial?) it seems like it would come down to what end of 2-C they are

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"wait sens speed is equel wouldnt the omniing king just need to move back to avide Apollo attacks and hit with attacks range?"

Apollomon could just y'know chase after him.
yay but with speed equle he will never cuach up nor will his attacs this agument was onec used in a goku vs link compuzed thread and link won becuse of it I dont like the agument but it seems to be true.

I dunno. I didn't make the file so yeah. Zeno casually destroyed 12 universes. Which technically is one big universe and other small little space-time outlets.

Apollomon defeated Large Groups of these guys. 2-C versions of course.

Defeated ExoGrimmon

And fought the GAIA Origin in which includes 2-C Zeed.

well by your logic Zeno destroyed 13. 12 After lifes and 1 Physical plane and alot of smaller realitys like the time chamber.

It should be noted this was seemly done woth no effert.

Apollomon via combat experience, and he seems like the stronger 2-C (Having fought multiple 2-Cs)

Well, I'm not really well versed in Digimon, but I'd say he's stronger than Zeno's current showings considering "Large Groups"

He fought people who are superior to the likes of 2-C Lucemo as well as the other Seven Great Demon Lords. Superior to the likes of Chronomo, Susanoomo as well as Gallantmon Crimson Mode. Has fought Dianamo multiple times as well as Seraphimo. He defeated GAIA Origin Zeed who doesn't even consider the likes of Chronomon DM or ExoGrimmo as a legit threat. He's superior to GranDracmon who not even the Demon Lords mess with. He's defeated entire groups of Imperialdramon Paladin Mode 1v1 easily. He's defeated Minomo who is even stronger than 2-C Zeed. There's more, but you get the idea.

Apollomon likely. He has experience fighting similar opponents and seems to be a higher degree of 2-C

It really doesn't. If you want to know look them up yourself. I don't have time to look at 20+ for finding the "strongest" 2-C Dusk/Dawn Apollomon has fought.

Back