• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Let's hope I don't get banned for bringing controversy to this site via the title.

Zen'ō

vs

Naofumi Iwatani

Rules:

• Speed equalized.
  • In-character, but let's say Naofumi pissed Zen'ō off somehow before the fight started.
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.
  • The battle takes place in an empty Universe 7.
Score:

Mob Mentality: 1

Vic Mignogna: 0

Thunder McQuee: 1

0000Naofumi
ZenoRedesignMadeByRyukama

Not sure, DontTalk said that we don't really know if this attacks would necessary destroy all those universe instead of all the target's version throught the Multiverse.

Either way, this is probably incon

Even if Naofumi reflects the Erasure, Zen-oh is fine taking it, and wouldn't send it back.

IE this probably just boils down to them agreeing they can't murder each other and them becoming best friends

then I don't see how Naofumi is gonna reflect or tank anything that on a potency of THAT level. Unless ofc, his "god-killing" abilities can hurt things having AT LEAST encompassment of that number of universes. Medea at best had control over eight, based on the profile I read.

Zeno doesn't need proof to win. This child is clearly a victim of having to get abused by this grown man without any evidence and we should believe he is the strongest also without any evidence b/c he is a child, i.e a minority therefore, he should always win.

The first part of that reply worried me

The second part made me laugh very hard, along with cry internally because it's how the world be sometimes

I wonder if this will be a reflection of Vic vs his slanderers in court...

DMUA said:
Either way, this is probably incon

Even if Naofumi reflects the Erasure, Zen-oh is fine taking it, and wouldn't send it back.

IE this probably just boils down to them agreeing they can't murder each other and them becoming best friends
Can me vote be counted

Akreious said:
Highly doubt it. The Slanderers (Or Libelers I guess) literally have little to no evidence to back up their claims. Their claims even backfired on them when several people within the photos they posted as "evidence" came out and supported Vic and called them out as liars.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Out of topic, but is 10-C for Naofumi really accurate? We clearly see that he can endure his own weight, punch, survive basic damage, and whatnot. Sure, he has 0 in stats but in terms of feats he's not that weak.

Probably

I for one am gonna just sit down and watch the show to see what happens

um....Bump?

Kind of a necro, but it shouldn't be too bad since it isn't outdated yet....right?

Anyway, while Zeno does have an AP advantage...it isn't enough to stomp (Like, not even close).

I also wonder if Hakai would be considered a godly power which IZ would seal, or maybe God Ki in general?

Back