• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno Low 1-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infinite snapshots x finite number x infinite snapshots = same infinity
If its uncountably higher it’s not the same infinity and if infinite snapshots x finite number equaled the same infinity then a universe is High 3-A instead of Low 2-C

Space the size of the obseravble universe is finite x uncountably infinite snapshots makes it 4D since uncountably infinite increase is a higher dimension as said in our tiering system and FAQ so this is blatantly just wrong

If we followed this logic a Universe is just High 3-A uncountably infinite makes the difference while countably infinite and another countably infinite is the same size since its apart of the same infinite set and is no bigger
Am I the only one who thinks DB needs another cosmology overhaul, or am I going crazy?
Tbh this would need to be a wiki thing because I don’t think this is an issue just for DB

If its uncountably higher it’s not the same infinity and if infinite snapshots x finite number equaled the same infinity then a universe is High 3-A instead of Low 2-C
Tbh this would need to be a wiki thing because I don’t think this is an issue just for DB
I also agree, wiki should address this issue and fast, because cosmology has a high chance of being that according to themselves.

Space the size of the obseravble universe is finite x uncountably infinite snapshots makes it 4D since uncountably infinite increase is a higher dimension as said in our tiering system and FAQ so this is blatantly just wrong

If we followed this logic a Universe is just High 3-A uncountably infinite makes the difference while countably infinite and another countably infinite is the same size since its apart of the same infinite set and is no bigger
That’s just an issue with the wiki. But uncountably infinite (Aleph1) times finite number is still Aleph1.

And Aleph1 times Aelph1 is just Aleph1^2 which is still Aleph1.

(uncountable infinite number of snapshots x finite number) x uncountable infinity = Low 1-C.
Wrong. It equals the same cardinality.

That’s just an issue with the wiki. But uncountably infinite (Aleph1) times finite number is still Aleph1.

And Aleph1 times Aelph1 is just Aleph1^2 which is still Aleph1.

Wrong. It equals the same cardinality.
aleph 1 isn’t the highest uncountable infinite uncountable infinities extend to aleph omega and inaccessible cardinals

aleph 2 would be an example of being uncountably above Aleph 1

The spacetimes of the 12 universes are overarched by the timeline, with the former having an already having uncountably infinite snapshots of every moment in time, being superseded by the entire timeline which is low 1-C. The timeline would be uncountably infinitely above these low 2-C structures which are still uncountably infinite snapshots of the universe, how is that not low 1-C?

The spacetimes of the 12 universes are overarched by the timeline, with the former having an already having uncountably infinite snapshots of every moment in time, being superseded by the entire timeline which is low 1-C. The timeline would be uncountably infinitely above these low 2-C structures which are still uncountably infinite snapshots of the universe, how is that not low 1-C?
Because it is still the same number of infinite snapshots.

Because it is still the same number of infinite snapshots.
But it isn't though, the low 2-C structure already has those uncountable infinite snapshots, and then the timeline has uncountable infinite snapshots of those 4d structures, which according to this wiki is 5d, that is blatant evidence of two temporal dimensions.

But it isn't though, the low 2-C structure already has those uncountable infinite snapshots, and then the timeline has uncountable infinite snapshots of those 4d structures, which according to this wiki is 5d, that is blatant evidence of two temporal dimensions.
That's not evidence of two temporal dimensions. The two temporal dimensions must be apart of the same space to count as 5D. You are just describing a 4D structures inside 4D structures.

Uncountably infinity x uncountably infinity = same uncountably infinity.

That's not evidence of two temporal dimensions. The two temporal dimensions must be apart of the same space to count as 5D. You are just describing a 4D structures inside 4D structures.

Uncountably infinity x uncountably infinity = same uncountably infinity.
Bruh what, you act like we are just multiplying it by another spacetime, the timeline is uncountably infinitely above these low 2-C constructs, so its not even multiplying.

Bruh what, you act like we are just multiplying it by another spacetime, the timeline is uncountably infinitely above these low 2-C constructs, so its not even multiplying.
You liked a post above that was trying showcase this through faulty multiplication but anyway:

Containing something doesn't equal "uncountably infinitely above something"

How can containing an uncountable infinite number of 4D structures still be 4D?
Because it only has 4 axes of dimensions.

All dimensional spaces of R^n, contain an equal number of uncountable infinite structures. The only difference between them is the number of dimensional axes.

Because it only has 4 axes of dimensions.

All dimensional spaces of R^n, contain an equal number of uncountable infinite structures. The only difference between them is the number of dimensional axes.
But it acts as a 2nd temporal dimension, that is the reason, you speak as if it were the same time axis, but the timeline overarches the low 2-C constructs, so it makes no sense to still be 4d.

??? ???
"there are only 4 axes of dimensions "/" the only difference between them is the number of dimensional axes "
4D dimensional space can be described as R^4
5D dimensional space can be described as R^5

R^4 = R^5 = R^n. This is what I mean when I said they all have the same equal number of uncountably infinite structures.

However, geometrically speaking:

4D space has 4D volume and 0 5D volume
5D space has 5D volume and 5D volume

Being able to destroy that 5D volume is what gives the higher tier.

Which is why, a 4D space containing a 4D space wouldn't warrant a higher tier.

But it acts as a 2nd temporal dimension, that is the reason, you speak as if it were the same time axis, but the timeline overarches the low 2-C constructs, so it makes no sense to still be 4d.
The 2D temporal dimension is about a space having 2 dimensions of time, 3 axes of space plus 2 axes of time. A timeline overarching low 2-C constructs, would still be 4D unless stated to have 2 axes of time.

4D dimensional space can be described as R^4
5D dimensional space can be described as R^5

R^4 = R^5 = R^n. This is what I mean when I said they all have the same equal number of uncountably infinite structures.

However, geometrically speaking:

4D space has 4D volume and 0 5D volume
5D space has 5D volume and 5D volume

Being able to destroy that 5D volume is what gives the higher tier.

Which is why, a 4D space containing a 4D space wouldn't warrant a higher tier.

The 2D temporal dimension is about a space having 2 dimensions of time, 3 axes of space plus 2 axes of time. A timeline overarching low 2-C constructs, would still be 4D unless stated to have 2 axes of time.
But we gave proof of an additional direction of time, an added temporal dimension. So it's not as simple as a 4d structure containing another4d structure.

This Q and A thread turned into more than it should've.
I have to agree with you, I think after this I think there might be an opportunity for Dragon Ball, even if it's a small one.

I haven't seen you for a long time, what happened to make you disappear, bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back