• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno Low 1-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not talking about alternative timelines, but about a hypertime that encompasses other timelines/space-time continuums.
I am aware, Is there any proof of hyper timeline in DB? Because just having a Timeline that contains several spacetime continuum is our default standard for the multiverse and not Low 1-C.

Nah, timeline is one time dimension that has many Universes parallel to it. Not that there are infinite 2-C structures at every point in time but it's just working the same way any Low 2-C structure does.
If it works like any Low 2-C structure then it must be Low 1-C.

Low 2-C (space-time continuum) contains instantaneous transfinites of a 3-A structure, in this case it is the same only instead of 3-A structures it is 2-C and therefore the timeline would be Low 1-C.

If it works like any Low 2-C structure then it must be Low 1-C.
No since you misunderstood the point being made. Super set timeline that contains the subset of smaller timeline all shares same Time dimension, I repeat, same not different and they all are spacetime continuums that has 3D spaces perpendicular to one Time dimension. The Low 2-C structure and 2-C structure is entirely same with no variation.
Low 2-C (space-time continuum) contains instantaneous transfinites of a 3-A structure, in this case it is the same only instead of 3-A structures it is 2-C and therefore the timeline would be Low 1-C.
Low 2-C contains transfinite number of 3-A slices and 2-C contains contains many Low 2-C structure each parallel to one another with transfinite number of 3-A slices separated over insignificant 5D axis.

Here you go for better understanding or to visualise how it works. I gotta go.
i7qb73T.png

I am aware, Is there any proof of hyper timeline in DB?
Yes in the series itself.

Because just having a Timeline that contains several spacetime continuum is our default standard for the multiverse and not Low 1-C.
Can you pass me where that standard is mentioned? The timeline is simply not a larger space containing multiple space-time continuums so it is not just 2-C.

It must work the same as a Low 2-C structure therefore it is Low 1-C.

No since you misunderstood the point being made. Super set timeline that contains the subset of smaller timeline all shares same Time dimension, I repeat, same not different and they all are spacetime continuums that has 3D spaces perpendicular to one Time dimension. The Low 2-C structure and 2-C structure is entirely same with no variation.
They do not share the same temporal dimension because that same dimension contains the others.

Low 2-C contains transfinite number of 3-A slices and 2-C contains contains many Low 2-C structure each parallel to one another with transfinite number of 3-A slices separated over insignificant 5D axis.
The "5 axis" is the space that contains the universes, the timeline is not that 5 axis.

Sorry but thats not how it works, the space itself will need to have two time axes, not be a space with one time axis containing multiple spacetimes.

Isn't that exactly how it works? a space that contains the universes that also contains its own time axis.
No. Just so yk, idc about DB, my replies are in general. Our default standard is that multiverse has single Time dimension. As has been shown above and stated multiple times by DT.

No. Just so yk, idc about DB, my replies are in general. Our default standard is that multiverse has single Time dimension. As has been shown above and stated multiple times by DT.
I think it's possible to make DB 2-A/ low 1-C, but not now as the wiki treats DB so rigidly

Isn't that exactly how it works? a space that contains the universes that also contains its own time axis.
You are focusing too much on the contents of the space, and not the properties of the space itself. Regardless of what the space contains, it still only has 4 axes of spacetime, not 5.

Um what? where was it stated that it has to have two time axes?
low 1-C is for having 5 axes of spacetime. To claim that the multiverse is Low 1-C because of multiple timelines, you have to show that it has at least 2 axes of time.

no one said about multiple timelines to get tier 1, the thing is, a large timeline contain universal space-times, space-time with universal size is already accepted as 4D construct, thus larger timeline require 5d space to contain those space-times, now it is also a timeline, so the entire timeline is uncountable infinite amount of 4D constructs and the 5D space, thus low 1-C

Ben 10 Single Universe works exactly same as Dragonball single Timeline.

Universe contains infinite spacetime continuums. -Ben 10.

Timeline contains 12 Universes. -Dragonball.

They only differ by numbers. I cannot upgrade any of them as that's not enough, we need a proof that there are multiple time Axis which lacking in both.

Ben 10 Single Universe works exactly same as Dragonball single Timeline.

Universe contains infinite spacetime continuums. -Ben 10.

Timeline contains 12 Universes. -Dragonball.

They only differ by numbers. I cannot upgrade any of them as that's not enough, we need a proof that there are multiple time Axis which lacking in both.
time axes you mean dimension that is equal to time? Or different like time passing faster inside?

those are separate singular timelines with their own spaces.

you need to prove a singular space, has two time axes.
Each of these timelines is carrying several low 2-C (4D) structures, this is pretty much the main argument, his scans with Trunks' statements only make it clearer that the "time" of a timeline is different from the present time in the macro cosmos of universe 7

Each of these timelines is carrying several low 2-C (4D) structures, this is pretty much the main argument, his scans with Trunks' statements only make it clearer that the "time" of a timeline is different from the present time in the macro cosmos of universe 7
4D structures being held in another 4D structure. There is no additional 5th structure on any level.

4D structures being held in another 4D structure. There is no additional 5th structure on any level.
? that is not whats happening here a Universe is 3D space and then uncountable infinite snapshots of that 3D space making it 4D and there is more than like 54+ of these 4D structures and then another timeline that replicates the multiverse with an additional time axis which would make uncountably infinite snapshots of the 4D structures

? that is not whats happening here a Universe is 3D space and then uncountable infinite snapshots of that 3D space making it 4D and there is more than like 54+ of these 4D structures and then another timeline that replicates the multiverse with an additional time axis which would make uncountably infinite snapshots of the 4D structures
Infinite snapshots x finite number x infinite snapshots = same infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back