• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do not understand why zeno is 2-C. his feat of destroying future trunks timeline was only the physical matter as you can see here if these is not enough proof then here is something extra if he did destroy the space time of that timeline the time ring should have been destroyed like in the manga but it is still there in the anime and we dont use the manga so this should downgrade zeno to 3-A.

He has proven this by erasing the first 6 universes and both Universe 9 and 10. Key word here is erase.

manga statement so we don't use it. and Zamasu didn't achieve full 4-D status yet as his speed says "eventually would become Omnipresence" If he was 4-D than he should just have full on Omnipresence for his page.

he only says he could destroy the entire world which implies he can destroy the whole timeline but it never said he could destroy the timeline spacetime. We clearly see the time ring still intact when he erased zamasu so why is it still there

Iirc it's because someone proved in some thread that the afterlifes are space-time continuums. Gimme a minute to find it

Linkfoi12 said:
he only says he could destroy the entire world which implies he can destroy the whole timeline but it never said he could destroy the timeline spacetime. We clearly see the time ring still intact when he erased zamasu so why is it still there
You completely ignored why Zamasu is where he is. You are also ignoring all of Zeno's other feats as well of erasing universes.

Dragon, Why don't we give Zamasu full on Omnipresence if he achieved 4-D status when Zeno erased him?

Zeno's erase doesn't extend past the multiversal timeline it resides in. Hence why the future multiverse was destroyed, but the present is still mostly intact, which created a new time ring iirc. The manga shows it as destroyed.

Also about the afterlife

Well in the case of Zamasu it doesn't seem to be, as they could go back in time "before" it was destroyed and apparently no time rings were created.

Regardless, destroying the whole verse alongside the Afterlifes should be 2-C.

@Unite manga it shows the time ring destroyed because of it, the anime it is still intact which suggests the whole timeline wasn't destroyed.

alright i guess if the afterlife is another seperate spacetime than i guess it would still be 4-D yeah u can close these thread i guess

Unite My Rice said:
Zeno's erase doesn't extend past the multiversal timeline it resides in. Hence why the future multiverse was destroyed, but the present is still mostly intact, which created a new time ring iirc. The manga shows it as destroyed.
Also about the afterlife
That's more like because people don't age in the afterlife, so you have infinite stamina there. Is why Goku could improve so much in the 7 year gap.

But yeah, even erasing all 12 universes is 2-C, they are all connected within one timeline but they each have their own space and time and shit. Just because you can fly from one to the other doesn't mean they don't have space-time.

If you can argue that the afterlife has its own spacetime than sure it would be 2-C. But if Zamasu is 4-D on his page why does he not have full Omnipresence tho?

Kaltias the way he was doing it suggests he still should have full Omnipresence if he truly did become 4-D by the time Zeno erased him, than why would he have "would eventually become Omnipresence" and not just Omnipresense.

Being objective here, I would also back the argument of Zeno not destroying any space-time, just erasing physical matter. After all, the world of void is stated to have no space or time, yet it clearly does.

I suggest that Zeno should be: "At least Universal+, likely Multi-Universal" imo.

The feats we casually see Zeno do are Universal+ & Whis statement should be treated as "likely Multi-Universal."

Dark, erasing the 12 universes space-time is a 2-C feat. We don't know if he destroyed the space-time of the timeline or just the physical matter. Manga we do know he can erase the space time because the time ring was destroyed but the anime they are still around so it seems as if he did not destroy all of space and time in the anime.

if we can argue that the afterlife is another seperate space-time area than i could see Zeno still being 2-C in the anime.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
He destroyed 6. He could destroy all. Also I think he did at the end of the Goku Black Arc.
"He could destroy all," that's one of the reasons why that should be rated as "likely Multi-Universal" since we are not 100% sure how did he exactly do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back