• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zenless Zone Zero Discussion Thread

I'm starving of Rina showcases on yt lmao, everywhere I see it's always Lycaon and Ellen, and sometimes S11
I think she's like the most impressive one yet so far.

She's a Void Hunter, which is what the 7 Heroes were? And one of them is very much her ancestor (depending how long ago it was since the Hollows first manifested to now). And by her cinematic cutscene stuff here too from the game itself.
Yeah that's what I mean
Right now she's the only one where everyone is below her power wise, dunno for her gang like Harumasa and Yanagi tho, but maybe they are on par with her

Wouldn't that make Ninevah be the strongest so far (haven't gotten to chapter 3)? Miyabi strongest attack didn't really make any dent on it at all.

Seem like the scaling so far (upto chapter 2) seem to be:
Chapter 1: Butcher (can fight all 3 orginial Cunning Hares member albeit was defeated by them with some effort) > Anby (outright said that she's stronger than Billy and he doesn't deny it) > Nicole with gun case ~Nekomiya ~ Billy normally (is implied to be capable of breaking through a wall but not when he lack bullet, the rest have no distinctive scaling feat and isn't shown to be weaker than Billy)
Chapter 2: Unknown Construct (can fight all 4 Belobog Construction officer without sustaining much damage and is seemingly slowly getting stronger) > Ben Bigger (can easily stop a charging construct that's heavier than what Anton held back with more difficulty) > Anton (can stop a charging construct with much effort) > Grace with weapons ~ Koleda with weapons (isn't shown to be powerful physically but can damage the Unknown Construct with their weapons, same Construct which can tank many attacks from both Anton and Ben Bigger)
HZ: Ninevah (can tank Miyabi charged slash with minimal damage, while it attack power is unknown, it should atleast be slightly superior to Miyabi till further evident is shown) > Miyabi (as a Void Hunter who specialized in combat, she should be far supperior to Ben Bigger) >>> Ben Bigger

Edit: don't know how to scale Cunning Hares to Belobog Construction characters, maybe chapter 3 will show.

Last edited:
Wouldn't that make Ninevah be the strongest so far (haven't gotten to chapter 3)? Miyabi strongest attack didn't really make any dent on it at all.

Seem like the scaling so far (upto chapter 2) seem to be:
Chapter 1: Butcher (can fight all 3 orginial Cunning Hares member albeit was defeated by them with some effort) > Anby (outright said that she's stronger than Billy and he doesn't deny it) > Nicole with gun case ~Nekomiya ~ Billy normally (is implied to be capable of breaking through a wall but not when he lack bullet, the rest have no distinctive scaling feat and isn't shown to be weaker than Billy)
Chapter 2: Unknown Construct (can fight all 4 Belobog Construction officer without sustaining much damage and is seemingly slowly getting stronger) > Ben Bigger (can easily stop a charging construct that's heavier than what Anton held back with more difficulty) > Anton (can stop a charging construct with much effort) > Grace with weapons ~ Koleda with weapons (isn't shown to be powerful physically but can damage the Unknown Construct with their weapons, same Construct which can tank many attacks from both Anton and Ben Bigger)
HZ: Ninevah (can tank Miyabi charged slash with minimal damage, while it attack power is unknown, it should atleast be slightly superior to Miyabi till further evident is shown) > Miyabi (as a Void Hunter who specialized in combat, she should be far supperior to Ben Bigger) >>> Ben Bigger

Edit: don't know how to scale Cunning Hares to Belobog Construction characters, maybe chapter 3 will show.
Yeah, something like that
We also need to see the scaling on Victoria characters as well, iirc they appeared on CH3 as well, or is it? Need to check it again

Yeah, something like that
We also need to see the scaling on Victoria characters as well, iirc they appeared on CH3 as well, or is it? Need to check it again
Yeah Victoria Housekeeping are the story cast for Chp 3. Or I think the equivalent of it?

So far before that there’s like a set gang that we, the Proxies, work with.

Prologue and Chp 1 was the Hares. Chp 2 was Belobog Industries.

The intermission ish of sorts for 1 and 2 are Sec 6 (with Shokaku and Miyabi among others) and Public Security (Zhu Yuan and Qingyi) though those probably aren’t much chapters but stuff that likely happens inbetween the story commissions.

Also, the newest trailer about S11 might implied that both her and Anby are equal to each other, at least from what i get
S11's trailer also shows her parrying bullets too just like her in-game cutscene from her character story.

So far she's one of the few I can think of that can be solidly supersonic or whatever, and if Anby being in the trailer is anything to go by, she could possibly scale too. This might also be reflected in their gameplay too, with S11 and Anby being able to deflect bullets from ranged enemies guns.

Though as for whoever else can even scale to speed even close to them, idk. Still hard to say atm and it's probably easier finding other feats and scaling for the characters in strength than speed I think.

S11's trailer also shows her parrying bullets too just like her in-game cutscene from her character story.

So far she's one of the few I can think of that can be solidly supersonic or whatever, and if Anby being in the trailer is anything to go by, she could possibly scale too. This might also be reflected in their gameplay too, with S11 and Anby being able to deflect bullets from ranged enemies guns.

Though as for whoever else can even scale to speed even close to them, idk. Still hard to say atm and it's probably easier finding other feats and scaling for the characters in strength than speed I think.
I think for the speed scaling, Ellen should scale to the two because she's also able to deflect the bullets
Yeah Victoria Housekeeping are the story cast for Chp 3. Or I think the equivalent of it?

So far before that there’s like a set gang that we, the Proxies, work with.

Prologue and Chp 1 was the Hares. Chp 2 was Belobog Industries.
Okay thanks
Now for the CH3 stuffs, what feats we did get there?

I think for the speed scaling, Ellen should scale to the two because she's also able to deflect the bullets

Okay thanks
Now for the CH3 stuffs, what feats we did get there?

Ah, this is true with this here. In game, Ellen, S11, Anby, and Neko can deflect bullets. Although I'm kinda not sure with Neko on this one since she DID fail to react to a tranq dart projectile flying past her to hit that Pearlman guy. DK if you can chalk it up to her just focusing on talking to the Vision people or not tho. IDK.

As for feats of the Chp 3 stuff (not complete, just only focusing on ones I just pay close attention to. Also I'm not on it cuz have to grind up my Inter-knot level to be able to play Chp 3 lol):

• Ellen threw her scissor blade weapon so hard to embed itself to the floor.
  • Lycaon (wolf dandy butler man) implies he'll deal with the Cunning Hares (minus Nicole) if they don't explain why they're even there in the first place.
  • Rina was able to get behind the Cunning Hares without any of them noticing her presence until Lycaon notified her. Anby was even surprised too but idk if this meant she's supposed to be good at sensing presences as an implied soldier of the past or not.
  • Lycaon's leg prosthetics seem to also be used to propel him in a burst-like speed for increased running speed.
  • Corin and Ellen could make a hole through a metal wall of sorts "with no problem" but in the story at that point, it would be considered unwise due to Hollow shenanigans that could lead to some really bad result if they went through with it.
  • Ellen could react to some rockets that were about to hit the Proxy, even managing to cut one in mid-flight as it got close. She does the same in cutting part, plus dodging them but hard to say how fast they're actually going.
  • Billy is immune to some gas that knocks out an airship full of people, but this was more due to having his "air intake" having a malfunction.
  • Some new Ethereal that's some ballet-like being apparently can give a fight to the Victoria Cleaners, but idk if it's cuz they're that powerful or just tenacious af. Lycaon DID say it was a troublesome one, though. The Ethereal comes back but with another (story related reason perhaps), yet the Victorian Gang still prevails in at least fighting them off until they left for unknown reasons.
  • Lycaon can scale up an angled roof top and make a pretty good leap of sorts with his prosthetic legs.

That's pretty much the most noteworthy thing of sorts that happened in ZZZ Chp 3 from how I'm looking at.

The connection between the two also goes that deep even in gameplay huh lol.

Also, Miyabi could deflect bullets too according to her gameplay in one of the CBT's. I don't believe we've seen her cutting down bullets but I wouldn't be surprised given her in-game cutscenes had her blitzing Ethereals and traversing across buildings in the Hollow or smth at high speeds. Heck depending on how one calls it, her feat of blitzing those Ethereals could actually get her higher than supersonic.

The connection between the two also goes that deep even in gameplay huh lol.
Well this could give us a hint that current S11 skill-wise are below Anby, or Anby just trash talked her for the lulz
Also, Miyabi could deflect bullets too according to her gameplay in one of the CBT's. I don't believe we've seen her cutting down bullets but I wouldn't be surprised given her in-game cutscenes had her blitzing Ethereals and traversing across buildings in the Hollow or smth at high speeds. Heck depending on how one calls it, her feat of blitzing those Ethereals could actually get her higher than supersonic.
Honestly I'm not going to be surprised after what she did in HZ so she's guarranted to be likely scaled above supersonic

@Kisaragi_Megumi

True. At the least, it just means both are pretty comparable to one another.

And yeah, I wouldn't doubt it either. With Miyabi also being a Void Hunter which is like a big deal going off of the lore trailer, she'd solidly be above supersonic and thus over the likes of S11.

Haven't gotten to level 36 (slow ass knot progress) but so far nothing that would put Victoria house keeping above Cunning Hares aside from 1 statement from the siblings that could just be in overall performance and not just strength, but they seem to be atleast comparable. What is clear on the other hand is Anby being the strongest of the Cunning Hares, like it's so obvious at this point with how they are shown. So Anby >> Cunning Hares member individually.
Also Anby Intuition is better than Nekomiya enhanced sense which should be like that of a cat, both of which is bypassed by Rina stealth with Anby only knowing that there's something or someone watching and not what or where it's.

Inter-knot progress is a slow grind for me too. Not helped by me not having done enough grinding for my characters to pass through commissions and whatnot.

Anyways, yeah Chp 3 doesn't really have anything too crazy for the Victorian Housekeepers that the CH's and Belobog Construction gang's have went through. They should at least be comparable to them and other Hollow Raiders since Corin was met in one by Nekomaya in Chp 1, yet she was fine so surely the others have to be plenty powerful. We just don't have better feats for them.

On that note, I kinda remember a door being kicked down in the prologue by the Cunning Hares. It could have been Billy since the prologue's cutscenes showed him being in the lead with Anby and Nicole following after but it's hard to tell sorta in that it didn't show his leg. Either it was him or Anby, but it's sorta hard to really tell if you think of it another way.

It was implied that Billy did it, he went ahead and also is the one in frone so it's likely him, but it seem more like a door hinge break rather than a door break so not much on that feat.

Also i just remember that Lycaon also seem to be shown as the fastest when he use the cybenetic boot amp so i guess there's that.

@Jackpact

Perhaps. I think kicking down a door can be wall level but it depends on the material of it I believe, and also how thick it was. It didn't look that thick and it probably wasn't of that hard of a material either so that may just only make Billy like some higher degree of Street level I think? IDK.

He definitely seems the fastest when he uses his frost prosthetics, yeah.

Aside from that, IDK what else is notable for the characters, especially during their Agent stories.

Only one I did was Soldier 11 and hers has her be able to deflect bullets, partially cut through a riot/ballistics shield, and squaring up against a sizeable mech/robot on her own...or two if you take the gameplay aspect of having fight two of them legit.

Actually, can we take the size of the Typhon and scale it? That thing is basically a mass of Steel and it have a charging attacks too so we can fully scale it weight.

Edit: the black Typhon mech in the millitary section. It would scale to S11 cause we fight one in the second mission (or maybe 3rd).

Last edited:
Actually, can we take the size of the Typhon and scale it? That thing is basically a mass of Steel and it have a charging attacks too so we can fully scale it weight.

Edit: the black Typhon mech in the millitary section. It would scale to S11 cause we fight one in the second mission (or maybe 3rd).
Probably if you request it.

And yeah, S11 fights it in the 3rd and final mission of her Agent story. Can't remember if she did anything else just as amazing or comparable though I don't think those matter given what she did by said final agent mission.

Anywho, I finally got to Inter-knot 30...and the commissions are getting even more BS to go through with how limited my agent roster is rn.

Doing Chp 2 intermission and I'd say the new chars we met (playable or NPC but future playable anyways) are pretty impressive. That of Zhu Yuan and Qingyi.

Zhu's got a gun and some rocket-launcher like weapon, able to handle two particularly powerful Ethereals on her own.

Though I'd say her colleague Qingyi (owo) is the more impressive one so far given she can:

• Stopped an out of control car casually (as mentioned before)
  • Has some sort of X-ray like sensing ability, and apparently does Detroit: Become Human shit too lol
  • She's had "several Corruption resistance treatments", which should give her standard resistance to Hollow corruption
  • She's strong enough to push a truck over to help get a duck from underneath
  • Despite having suffered several EMP shocks while chasing a criminal, she was still able to sense the Proxy's Bangboo was in the area

Unless ofc this changes, to me it seems like Qingyi's one of the stronger members of the Public Security Faction we know with the drawback being that she, as an android, is vulnerable to EMP's.

We'll prolly going to get more about the pubsec when Zhu banner and 1.1 banners is out, but yeah atm Qingyi is literally the strongest out of the members right now

There's a connection between Zhu and Miyabi but it's mostly about their school days rather than direct stats and power between the two lel

Some things to consider.

The Dead End Butcher managed to lift up a train car filled with explosives. That should be about 100 tons of lifting strength

I'm fairly certain Anton and Ben both suggest that Koleda is stronger than them. Her being able to easily manhandle the unknown corruption complex (before fusion) likely hints at this, since she was tossing it around with no problem whilst Anton only manages to clash with it.

Add on that she's the only member of belabog we see take a direct hit from the UCC after its fused with the three Belabog machines, which is a fairly substantial feat considering the power they've shown individually.

Also the Unknown Corruption Complex data entry mentions it absorbed several defense force machines as well, including short range missiles. Which I think is worth highlighting due to Anton freely dodging them with no problem.

Some things to consider.

The Dead End Butcher managed to lift up a train car filled with explosives. That should be about 100 tons of lifting strength

I'm fairly certain Anton and Ben both suggest that Koleda is stronger than them. Her being able to easily manhandle the unknown corruption complex (before fusion) likely hints at this, since she was tossing it around with no problem whilst Anton only manages to clash with it.

Add on that she's the only member of belabog we see take a direct hit from the UCC after its fused with the three Belabog machines, which is a fairly substantial feat considering the power they've shown individually.

Also the Unknown Corruption Complex data entry mentions it absorbed several defense force machines as well, including short range missiles. Which I think is worth highlighting due to Anton freely dodging them with no problem.
Ah, this is true. And it would have probably even throw it too after lifting it up if the lightning strike hadn't hit Anby's sword that was in the explosive-packed train car.

Combine that with Koleda's character teaser animation that had her be able to carry multiple people on her including Anton and Ben Bigger, it adds up to her being plenty strong despite her small frame to those two.

If said short range missiles in ZZZ are anything close or similar to those in IRL like these, then they'd be plenty fast indeed.

Do we have any kinda feats/scaling for these characters already? I just hopped into the ZZZ bandwagon and am wondering how strong they are. Hope Mihoyo hasn't already made absurdly OP characters lol
Ah, this is true. And it would have probably even throw it too after lifting it up if the lightning strike hadn't hit Anby's sword that was in the explosive-packed train car.

Combine that with Koleda's character teaser animation that had her be able to carry multiple people on her including Anton and Ben Bigger, it adds up to her being plenty strong despite her small frame to those two.

If said short range missiles in ZZZ are anything close or similar to those in IRL like these, then they'd be plenty fast indeed.
Are the "short range missiles" in question like cruise missiles, or are they RPG launchers? Because an RPG's launched grenade is subsonic, though some Mach 0.8 kind of subsonic, but it's only at peak velocity reached during the boost phase. If it's shot from only a few dozen meters, it's only gonna be at the initial velocity of 117 m/s.

Without any evidence of the missiles being really fast and having time to reach maximum speed, I'd use the RPG initial speed of 117 m/s.

Last edited:
Do we have any kinda feats/scaling for these characters already? I just hopped into the ZZZ bandwagon and am wondering how strong they are. Hope Mihoyo hasn't already made absurdly OP characters lol
There's the robot that Belobog cast fought in chapter 2 which by just it's size alone, should warrant an AP which is likely on tier 9, beside the robot there's few of tier 9 feats but I kinda forgor

Scaling wise, Miyabi should be on top now, the mid tier are likely Anby and S11, rest are everyone since no scaling for them yet (tho i believe the pubsecs members like Zhu and Qingyi are likely on mid tier, or higher for Qingyi)

Are the "short range missiles" in question like cruise missiles, or are they RPG launchers? Because an RPG's launched grenade is subsonic, though some Mach 0.8 kind of subsonic, but it's only at peak velocity reached during the boost phase. If it's shot from only a few dozen meters, it's only gonna be at the initial velocity of 117 m/s.

Without any evidence of the missiles being really fast and having time to reach maximum speed, I'd use the RPG initial speed of 117 m/s.
Could have been an RPG or like RPG's, but when I look up "short-range missiles", that's what I got instead.

Looking at it, it's probably more like RPG launchers since the enemies we fight can sometimes be ones wielding crossbows from what I have observed, which so far fits in line with the cast being up to superonic ish baseline range they're at so far...I think.

That aside, I took a look at some of the Agent Commission stories (that's bound to get more abundant as time goes on). It's not a whole lot from this vid, but it shows S11, Rina, Lycaon, Neko, and Grace.

Short version of this:
S11 is already been said, Nekomata doesn't show much but I guess she should have acrobatics, Grace shows her genius in engineering and has a feat of manuvering around and keeping up with machine gun fire, nothing new for Lyca, and Rina's just as formidable in taking down enemies like Ethereals with one of her Bangboos alone but otherwise nothing new for her either.

@Kisaragi_Megumi (Just to put this on here for ZZZ proper)

With HSR announcing a collab with Fate (also, I recently learned that Gun Girl Z, HI3's essential predecessor, also is doing a collab with Prisma Illya which is another Fate entry but I digress) and we did have a creators collab talk not too long ago with ZZZ and Street Fighter 6, it'd be neat if ZZZ just ended up announcing a collab with them owo.

Shoot, hell I've seen posts on reddit with people coming up with potential crossovers of ZZZ with Persona 4/5 lol.

A ZZZ x HSR would be neat lel
As for other potential collab for ZZZ, honestly I would like to see a collab with Arknights (beside of the dream of FGO x Arknights)
With how we got expies of Elysia, Voiddrifter Kiana, and Mei, I'd be down for a collab between the two lol.

Maybe it'd be one where the Astral Express takes a detour to a planet that Welt even thinks is his but not really? Probably also give Welt some sort of Honkai PTSD or smth since the Ethereals and Corrupted behave like how Honkai monsters and affected victims behave?

Arknights, I could see that. Been a long min since I last play Arknights but I think the Hollow could be something that the Arknights world/peeps would think is another form of Orignium?

There's the robot that Belobog cast fought in chapter 2 which by just it's size alone, should warrant an AP which is likely on tier 9, beside the robot there's few of tier 9 feats but I kinda forgor

Scaling wise, Miyabi should be on top now, the mid tier are likely Anby and S11, rest are everyone since no scaling for them yet (tho i believe the pubsecs members like Zhu and Qingyi are likely on mid tier, or higher for Qingyi)
Do we finally have a Mihoyo game without completely over the top powerscaling far beyond the power levels that the setting and story need in order to function?!
Could have been an RPG or like RPG's, but when I look up "short-range missiles", that's what I got instead.

Looking at it, it's probably more like RPG launchers since the enemies we fight can sometimes be ones wielding crossbows from what I have observed, which so far fits in line with the cast being up to superonic ish baseline range they're at so far...I think.
Yeah, I highly recommend running with that.
We seriously need more of a conservative mindset with powerscaling characters to power levels that are clearly unintended by the auhors and go beyond the scope of the kind of setting/story/themes that seem to be portrayed. I'm not saying that authors don't often make characters stronger than intended, but there should be higher standards of evidence than "my quick google search said hypersonic"

I wholly, extremely strongly disagree. Genshin spams nuclear tier characters. Any verse that stomps JJK is not fodder.
Im talking abt genshin compared to hsr and hi3 (dont get me started at outer gods from ggz)
Anyway some genshin characters are going back to 7-C and fodders even lower

Do we finally have a Mihoyo game without completely over the top powerscaling far beyond the power levels that the setting and story need in order to function?!

Yeah, I highly recommend running with that.
We seriously need more of a conservative mindset with powerscaling characters to power levels that are clearly unintended by the auhors and go beyond the scope of the kind of setting/story/themes that seem to be portrayed. I'm not saying that authors don't often make characters stronger than intended, but there should be higher standards of evidence than "my quick google search said hypersonic"
OUGH.

Conservative mindset

Sounds very OUGH to me there owo.

Just saying, dude. I don't see how my whole "google search" means jack shit when I'm really only going for stuff from the game that we CAN USE. I only just did that because of the name, but IK enough of how powerscalers be thinking that there would have to be more to it than just that.

Zhu Yuan banner rate up dropped...and I didn't get her yet.

My pulls are shit xD

I only got Ben Bigger twice, one in each pull.

At this point, I might have to pull out the wallet lol

Back