• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

zeldris new feat and possible upgrade for the higher tiers of 7deadly sins

0014-0015
so after zeldris uses his true power his attack is discribed to be faster than light (and it was meant literally) its also said that his ominus nebula is made by him just accelerating his dark energy that fast

It's stated to be faster than Ludoshel's Flash though, so unfortunately it only scales to that technique.

ByAsura said:
It's stated to be faster than Ludoshel's Flash though, so unfortunately it only scales to that technique.
But it also ends up scaling to the Demon King and Supreme Deity. And yes, this makes sense and should be implemented.

i mean yea i do think theres a possibility of the high tiers like the one escanor and meliodas after he returns with is og power to scale to this and again the technique is zeldirs literally attacking at ftl speeds so he should be that fast

Ifeano0 said:
i mean yea i do think theres a possibility of the high tiers like the one escanor and meliodas after he returns with is og power to scale to this and again the technique is zeldirs literally attacking at ftl speeds so he should be that fast
The One will only scale depending on how well he does against him next chapter, so we'll have to wait.

@Dziga

Do you mean they have the technique or are as fast/faster?

Dziga said:
ByAsura said:
But it also ends up scaling to the Demon King and Supreme Deity. And yes, this makes sense and should be implemented.
Ludociel, who is the fastest of the Four Archangels, and who has a 200k PL, stated that he was moving FTL without exaggeration. Zeldris should be moved to FTL, not just "Much higher then M. Hypersonicc+"

We should wait until we get the offical translation, in the past *********** make many fails with their translation(Dogetooth for Katakuri lol, or they called Niji sword taychon blade which is even way faster then light but in the end the translation was wrong).^^

We should use the Viz translation when the translation for it comes out.

But for now, we'll have to use what we have

I agree with Zel being FTL cause it seems Nakaba even knew people would think it was a hyperbole which is why he said it's not an exaggeration. This should only scale Zel and people above him, in other words DK, SD and possibly Mel and Escanor depending on how well he does next chapter

What do you mean not moving??? The panel literally says that he is moving. I agree tho we should wait on the official translation

This should be an upgrade to zeldris qnd othef characters above him due to the fact ludo even said "this is isnt an exaggeration"

AstralKing7 said:
What do you mean not moving??? The panel literally says that he is moving. I agree tho we should wait on the official translation
The darkness around him is moving. He is standing still. That's why I said, wait for better translations.

Ludociel, who is the fastest of the Four Archangels, and who has a 200k PL, stated that he was moving FTL without exaggeration. Zeldris should be moved to FTL, not just "Much higher then M. Hypersonicc+"

Why are you saying that when I was agreeing with you?

I think that IMade mentioned that the raws for the chapter don't mention the speed of light at all.

*********** are not super reliable translators.

Using the Japanese source is far reliable - Direct source

Using Viz Scans is also reliable - Official tranlation

Um...PIS obviously. DB characters are constantly blinded by light like seriously bruh don't use that argument a lot when debating

Dziga said:
Ludociel, who is the fastest of the Four Archangels, and who has a 200k PL, stated that he was moving FTL without exaggeration. Zeldris should be moved to FTL, not just "Much higher then M. Hypersonicc+" Why are you saying that when I was agreeing with you?
I replied to the wrong person. I apologize.

I think you guys have forgotten that escanor well before noo has fought ludo before, and people from the first war like indura derriere and monspeet have fought ludo whilst most likely using the flash, so clearly slot of people can be scaled

Muuuuh said:
I think that was explicited Said that zeldris is FTL in recent chapter
There is good reason to think that is just *********** being a terrible translator.

Should be out in a couple of days. But the Koren raws don't mention anything about lightspeed.

Ok so there are some japanese raws on youtube. It uses " þÑ×Úǃ " = god speed, seems that the other translation was right on this one. This was ofc just me using google translate so don't take it too seriously..

Back