• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly? I’m unsure with the 866 tons of TNT could we scale to Low 7-C. If it was like 950 or above then I could definitely see that, but idk with 866 since some recent upscaling CRTs makes that a bit hard to do.

Tbh I'm just waiting for something to come out before I finish levia. (mostly because noclip doesnt have the thunderhead map loaded in).

Was gonna treat it as a hollow spherical cap (with a bottom, given the clouds beneath under it become storms clouds as well).

Shouldn’t that be the general size for the storm cloud? Because you see massive empty space in the dome on top of just the barrier and whatever is at the bottom being filled to the brim with storm clouds. So we should just have that as the basis.

I mean that could work as a placeholder yeah.

It's mostly just how hollow the dome is to subtract from the volume of the cap. The flooring would be fine to go with atm.

Not really, it's a cutscene shift.

And the dome is subjugated to, you guessed it, inconsistent video game sizes.

The dome is smaller then it would need to be in order to be as large as it is when you're actually inside it from what i've found.

Shit, so I’m guessing we’re doing different ends of thickness then?
Tbh for thickness probably just gonna say **** it and go with average low end storm cloud thickness, given the game's consistency with how thick the clouds are makes any sort of actual in game scaling laughable. Though at minimum it's large enough to engulf Levias himself, that's kinda an arbitrary lowend, given so could the average cloud thickness.

Tbh I could probably do one of many ends right now if I just angsize the tower distance to get the radius of the effected area but eh.

At this point I’d accept any way to get that feat calced. Which does remind me… WW Ganon wasn’t nerfed at all compared to his normal state right?

Also good news, all of the accepted feats with updated calcs have been verified by calc members. We just need the Levias calc and get that approved and we’re good to go

That's actually pretty weird.
Ignoring the Master Sword stuff because, well, of course not, that's like the second half of the game, including empowering it.
But that would imply similar base physical stats I'd think? Unless it's talking about the ToC, which ultimately results in the same thing?

Well…..do we exactly have a base stat for Link to scale off of from OoT as an Adult? Because they only mention him gaining that tunic and gaining OoT’s power.

Well literally anything from MM that isn't done via exclusive MM items, masks and the like. As Hero's Shade is the OOT and MM Link, not just OOT could scale, and at minimum, I think this would make early TP at minimum 8-C to 8-B via Child Link scaling from things like King Dodongo? Or in the opposite extreme, tier 6 via MM bosses.

But besides that and some LS stuff, not much.
Honestly, I think we're going about this the wrong way, it isn't "wow TP Link is just as strong as OOT Link". But rather "wow OOT Link is just as strong as TP Link", because pretty sure TP Link has the better physical feats overall, meaning, it's OOT Link who's lucking out here scaling wise.

Ehh… I don’t know if we could use MM bosses to scale when Link needed specific masks to beat them, aside from like Odolwa who he could take on in base.

So we’re just gonna reverse scale OoT in this case right?

For the storm calc, I just quickly tossed together some pixel scaling for now. Onto the actual storm calc, need to know which we going with? moderate or strong storm?

Quickly tossed together, not in a blog yet in case I ****** up or someone has a better idea, but then again, trust me when I say this, there's like a hundred ways to do this, if you wanted we could drop that shit down to 8-A or all the way up to 7-A depending how one does it, none of which are inherently wrong.

………… considering we have Eldin be around 8-A+, I think having the tier 7 end would be the better option.

Eldin is probably unironically 7-B, but I'm busy with that other thread atm to do anything about that.

Fyi, KE can be found given the Thunderhead rotates so if someone REALLY wants to do that, be my guest.
BTW, would Gohma's rock lifting feat be usable for early game WW Link or no?
Yeah. And anything that scales.

That Gohma feat though I'm pretty sure is literally just a basic boulder frag calc plus that added Class M ls is nice as well, from what I see of it, it's straight forward and completely legit, though you could probably take a step or two out, not like it'd change anything.

Quickly tossed together, not in a blog yet in case I ****** up or someone has a better idea, but then again, trust me when I say this, there's like a hundred ways to do this, if you wanted we could drop that shit down to 8-A or all the way up to 7-A depending how one does it, none of which are inherently wrong.
@Armorchompy can you check this calc out row quick to see if there’s any mistakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back