• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zelda Stuff (mostly upgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, right, how silly of me to forget! Thank you, Ant.

So, looking at the light page, it looks like Cal's case is in good condition. Shall we go ahead and make a vote, or would it be best to wait until screenshots are procured? Cal, if you remember the exact spots these statements are brought up, I can use ShareX to take screenshots of YouTube videos or just procure links to the videos themselves, but it may take a little while.

I do not know. Counting magical arrows as moving at lightspeed, rather than simply emitting light, does seem suspicious.

The thing is that these arrows are made of beings who are sentient light, sharing about all the properties of actual light. I think this is perfectly fine for a speed rating, though I do not recall very much precedent for things like this.

Lina Shields said:
@Iron: Ganondorf stops the Earth during the Endless Night, where the area where Wind Waker is in is permanently night, and the day won't approach. Even the Song of Passing does not speed the time up.

As for how the day/night cycle works, you know that the Earth makes one full rotation every 24 hours. This means that while one side of the Earth is facing the sun (daytime), the other side of the Earth is facing away from the sun (night time). This process repeats itself every 24 hours, via continuous rotation.

If Earth's rotation is stopped, the process above is stopped, thus the place facing the Sun would permanently be day, while the place facing away from the Sun would permanently be night.

The place facing away from the Sun would be where Wind Waker takes place, since it is permanently night there.

Now then. Unless it explicitly says that Zelda's light arrow
Shouldn't it be linked on his profile? Also thank you for responding to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back