• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zelda Speed upgrade

Link: Cloud! I've finally done it! I have the speed to challenge you now! En garde!

Cloud: >Laughs in new MFTL+ calc

I guess Ganon blitzes and therfore stomps Dracula now

Let us toss aside these silly jokes for now and focus on the discussion at hand.

So the easiest part is Breath Links speed, since he only perceives stuff at these speeds when he really focuses (Daruks training journal states that Link once said that sometimes when he focuses it's like time slows down, plus obviously in gameplay he only moves this fast while in that focused state and not normally) his current speed would be unchanged but he would get an additional "Sub-Relativistic with FTL+ reactions when focused" with obviously this calc linked and maybe an additional justification about how he can even speed blitz Calamity Ganon in this focused state or how Calamity Ganon appears almost motionless to him.

So going with mid end or high end? Also I agree plus it's important to specify that Link focused state can be spam as much as it can, like the battle against Thunderblight Ganon or when he simply pulls out is bow or parry.

Plus so far link focus Stat can't really be broken (avoiding possible future arguments that might say link focus strengths needs a lot of concentration when in fact it can be done at will) other than I'm good.

Composite Link obviously scales, Demise, Hylia and wind fish should scale (since wind fish can technically travel in a 4-A sky we see him among stars and other stuff at the end of Awakening ) SS Link and other full triforce user's since they are Massively above everyone else that means Cia too.

Actually something to note is this clip Lgamer linked to in the comments:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Breath_of_...a_lightning_strike_on_a_lynel_in_slow_motion/

As you can see, despite being in slow-mo mode the lightning bolt moves from off screen to within view in an instant but then instantly becomes frozen once it actually strikes the Lynel. Kinda wierd how that happens unless lightning bolts slow down upon impact (I have no idea if that's the case) so I thought I'd being it up.

I think it's the fact that once lightning is summoned it has to hit something thats why it just randomly appeared like that, it's coded to actually go through its full animation once there because onve it hits something the entire thing stays completely frozen even the stray bolts.

We almost have a full 360 spin with the camera and absolutely nothing moves at all until link exists flurry rush mode.

So yeah lightning appearing like that off screen like that is game mechanics.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xRuSGEHF21c&list=LLTUOv3-efx1zefeLj7AUGQw&index=2&t=0s as you can see it does not slow down at all.

I had a video where Link can see slow mo lightning when he use his bow in air. But the video was deleted, maybe someone Who has Breath Of the Wild can try to use the slow mo in air when lightning falls down.

Another thing I want to say is that Thunderbilight Ganon should be as fast as lightning and Link did this:

https://gfycat.com/colorfulampleburro

Yeah also Thunderblight Ganon can also be considered his natural movement speed, I mean Urbosa litteraly tells you she got rekted by it and that just proves how Massively superior Link was to the other champions, dude came back from a 100 year sleep and takes on something like that while Urbosa at her prime was struggling a lot.

Now I think about it link can use mid air slow mo with bow and shield surfing move to ride the shock wave of an explosion especially when he uses his bombs to propel himself insanely high in the air.

Gomen, my friend.

Also should Hylia/Demise scale, given what Link this is? Given she's like, super revered in BotW specifically.

Actually, by the looks of it. Someone pointed out a flaw in the calculation, and this video confirms the flaw. The rule is that you have to compare the speed in which he swings his sword to the lightning bolt. The travel speed of the bolt seems to happen instantly, which kind of invalidates the calculation of comparing the speed to a lightning bolt. However, I did find another method to calculate, but the results aren't going to be anything too spectacular.

Edit: I made a calculation in the blog and got Massively Hypersonic+, RIP. Massively FTL Zelda would have been cool.

I rather wait for cal to say something but for now I agree with him.

Iv checked the video DDM posted and again and there's just so much no, the I posted was used and link didn't use the Thunder helm at all plus the thunder helm is used to call the lightning towards the player not anyone else.

What the player did was literally at the last second dodge lightning switch place with lynel and if he had pressed the flurry rush button link would have had the time to do all 7 strikes before any of the lightning had disappeared.

Heck in the original video we used to calculate the feat not only link was not wearing the thunder he did a backstep after dodging and then a flurry rush plus 7 strikes the lightning didn't even fade until link exited the flurry rush mode.

And this is how ridiculously fast a lightning strike is https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xRuSGEHF21c&list=LLTUOv3-efx1zefeLj7AUGQw&index=2&t=0s.

I disagree with your calc and link should keep his new speed.

I left a comment clarifying the details, the lightning struck during the slow motion. Slow motion time began at the 0.02 mark and lightning strikes at 0.03 and disappears at 0.08. The time lightning is suppose to disappear is 0.00003 seconds as said in the blog, but that's not lightning moving though.

You're missing the point. Lightning disappearing is irrelevant. Lightning still moves. It doesn't just stay still for 30 milliseconds after striking to just disappear. Link finds it frozen period during his amp.

Back