• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zelda should be Low 2-C: Into the Zeldaverse

Oh also, fun fact fraction of GGs power is a mistranslation.

http://www.zeldalegends.net/view/text/z3translation/z3_manual_story.html

"The Japanese only says that the Triforce was created as a "symbol" of the god's power. It says nothing about a "small but powerful portion of the essence of the gods " being held inside the Triforce. The U.S. version just added this.

The Japanese version says the Triforce was to rule/govern the world. The U.S. version makes the Triforce seem more like a subtle guide for the people.

The Japanese version just says "the world" (sekai), it doesn't say the "world of Hyrule." In fact, Hyrule was not mentioned at all in the entire Japanese version of the creation myth. The American version may not actually be wrong; after all, in OoT, the creation myth does say "Three golden goddesses descended upon the chaos that was Hyrule..." in both versions."

So it's just the power of the gods in general as it's consistently stated in series, by Ganondorf and co.

GiverOfThePeace said:
Oh also, fun fact fraction of GGs power is a mistranslation.

http://www.zeldalegends.net/view/text/z3translation/z3_manual_story.html

"The Japanese only says that the Triforce was created as a "symbol" of the god's power. It says nothing about a "small but powerful portion of the essence of the gods " being held inside the Triforce. The U.S. version just added this.

The Japanese version says the Triforce was to rule/govern the world. The U.S. version makes the Triforce seem more like a subtle guide for the people.

The Japanese version just says "the world" (sekai), it doesn't say the "world of Hyrule." In fact, Hyrule was not mentioned at all in the entire Japanese version of the creation myth. The American version may not actually be wrong; after all, in OoT, the creation myth does say "Three golden goddesses descended upon the chaos that was Hyrule..." in both versions."

So it's just the power of the gods in general as it's consistently stated in series, by Ganondorf and co.
Than in context the word sekai must have meant universe since they came from primordial chaos (the void) and created the universe(sekai) and the triforce was made to governe all of the world (universe sekai) because like you said they do not mention hyrule at all plus skyward sword shows and tell us hyrule didnt even existed yet until much later in the timeline.

This just further backs up that the Triforce is there to maintain the universe world after the goddesses left it plus fun fact the triforce is actually sentient.

Everyone but one person agrees with the upgrades, excepting cal who's abstaining. This was closed before on the sole reason that people took issue with 3-A, but that's been resolved... or at least it WAS, until someone made ANOTHER thread on it, so now we have to sort that out for what feels like the 3rd time

Yes, there is another ongoing Zelda thread that wants to downgrade the 3-A characters instead.

Can you or somebody else summarise the arguments here in an easy to understand manner?

There are a plethora of universal statements to justify the power of the triforce, as well as even more statements that confirm it can control time along with it, making Low 2-C too solid to ignore.

Okay. That isn't a useful summary though.

Okay. Sorry. I have now read through the original post of this thread.

Anyway, a Low 2-C rating would not imply simply having some control over time. It would mean freely creating and rewriting all of history for entire timelines/universal continuums. I do not see any blatant evidence of this in your first post.

There does not seem to be a solid basis for this suggestion. It might be best if we close this thread.

I do not think that anything will happen here though.

I mean you can close this But someones going to make the post again afterwarss only restsrting the whoke procese but hey man its your choice ig

I may be mistaken on this one or perhaps the case is completely different, but didn't DMC reach the low 2-C because Argosax was warping space-time and not quite controlling all the time and space? Please correct me if I am wrong.

TartaChocholate said:
I may be mistaken on this one or perhaps the case is completely different, but didn't DMC reach the low 2-C because Argosax was warping space-time and not quite controlling all the time and space? Please correct me if I am wrong.
Yup same reasons and guess what people tried to downgrade DMC for that but was utterly rejected same thing is happening to zelda who achieved the same feat as DMC both upgrades brought up by the same person too.

Antvasima said:
There does not seem to be a solid basis for this suggestion. It might be best if we close this thread.
^

TartaChocholate said:
^

I do not know. Sorry, but nothing here seems to prove controlling, creating, or destroying an entire universal continuum.

Antvasima said:
A Low 2-C rating would not imply simply having some control over time. It would mean freely creating and rewriting all of history for entire timelines/universal continuums. I do not see any blatant evidence of this in your first post.
^

I'm not saying he's Low 2-C via manipulating time, I'm saying his very influence that makes him 3-A was also affecting space-time universally.

I do not think that we seem to have good evidence for that.

Back