• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zelda should be Low 2-C: Into the Zeldaverse

Well several staff agrees we barely have any opposition. And Ant told us to contact him when we are done.

Should single pieces of Triforce of Triforce (especially the one of power) have a possibly 4-A? In regards of light force and life force wind fish with light force was able to create an entire separate reality (onw space and time vastly different with its own constellation (that's how they navigate)) anyways.

SS/ALTTP/MM/ALBW/AOL Link (probably missed some),HW Cia, Ganondorf can all have a low 2-C rating.

Everyone who can scale to Hylia are solid high 4-C to solid 4-A (that includes Yuga Ganon who had 2 pieces of the TF).

And about the 2-B stuff yeah no one scales to this but we can give the goddesses a possibly 2-B rating.

Also we should bring back concept manip to the triforce since it does have the power to change anything in existence also this is what holds the Loz multiverse together its destruction would literally destroy all other universes in the light world.

After all Nayru did say it would uphold the laws (physics,time etc) in the universe they created.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Oh yeah, that was the theoretical 2-B scan I've been hearing about. Though, reading the context, those other millions of alternate realities appears to be something the Golden Goddesses didn't participate in. They created them by accident due to the existence of time and space travel and causality loop shenanigans. It appears they intended to create one, but ended up creating others as a chain reaction. And they created Majora who created Termina could be another way to interpret that.
About that statement, I'm pretty sure it's a mistranslation.

Also Demise might predate the creation of the Loz multiverse since I'd you see the Chart Heaven and the underworld (hell) predates the creation of Loz multiverse that's why many demons and Demise himself are stated to be timeless by Fi.

1200px-Worldzeldamap

Kami no ichizoku no nagaki urami... Waga chikara wo kaihou suru yorokobi... The flowing hatred towards the Gods' Tribe... The joy which comes with the release of my power... The hate for the gods that has boiled in my veins...

Because they work to destroy the world, they're logically the enemies. But why? Why does Demise want to destroy the world and bring it all to chaos? He hates the gods, it can be inferred he wants to destroy their creation. But isn't he one of their creation too? Odds are that no: as a matter of fact, odds are that he preceded the world created by the Golden Goddesses: õ©ûÒü½ÒÇÇþÉåÒü¬ÒüÅÒÇüÕ梵£¬ÒüáÒÇÇÕ¢óÒü¬ÒüòÒüÜÒÇé When there was no reason in the world and life did not yet have form. Before time began, before spirits and life existed... µÀÀµ▓îÒü«Õ£░ÒÇÇÒâÅÒéñÒâ®Òâ½Òü½ Ú╗äÚçæÒü«õ©ëÕñºþÑ×ÒÇüÚÖìÞç¿ÒüÖÒÇé Three great golden goddesses descended to the land of chaos that was Hyrule. Three golden goddesses descended upon the chaos that was Hyrule...

So, how do we know Demise preceded this world, that he existed in the chaos that was going to be made into Hyrule? Well, we can thank Fi and her endless babbling for that:

Fi on Demise: Toki wo koe zettaitekina sonzaitoe aritsutsuketeiru ma no kongen desu. A totally overwhelming existence which has overcome Time itself and is the origin of the ever-so-present "Demons"...

Fi's Comment on Staldra: This is a snake monster from before the dawn of time.

Quite simply, Demise existed before time itself came into existence. So anyways he OBVIOUSLY DO NOT SCALE TO THE 3 GG'S but at least that explains his obsession why he is sooo hell bent on surpassing them and killing them,it explains why Fi says certain demons existed before the dawn of time, it also sheds some more light on the situation of why he was gunning for the triforce and why the 3 GG'S gave it to Hylia to safe guard it.

The very first war wasn't between Demise and Hylia it was between Demise and the 3 GG'S but they didn't think it would be worth to interfere since they gave Hylia and proto Hylians the Triforce.

So should Demise be viable for having infinite speed since he predates time itself? No ******* idea.

The realm should be consistently and reliably described as timeless by knowledgeable characters who can be confirmed not to be lying or bluffing.

The realm should display characteristics a realm without time would be expected to have, such as the lack of a visible passage of time, unless this is Cinematic Time. (the creation of Hyrule and them moving within a a true timeless happen within cinematic time)

Although not necessary per se, and not entirely accurate either, the characters who traverse it being described as "beyond the space-time" or "beyond time" would be supporting evidence.

Well the 3GG's fit all of these criteria not only they predate time but they are also beyond it as shown (and known) when the time line split happened they weren't affected by it in any shape or form.

It is understood that the Golden Goddesses have always existed, and that they are omnipotent and eternal.

Though the Golden Goddesses are the most important gods of the world, they are mentioned by few characters in the series, and knowledge of them has been shown to be limited to the people of Hyrule alone, most races worshiping their own patron deities.

Signs of their existence has been visible in parallel worlds such as Termina and the World of the Ocean King also, implying that they may (might) have created those worlds as well.

They qualify for infinite speed and are clearly not affected by time at all.

Most series do not acknowledge such a feat as something that would take an infinite amount of speed to accomplish, and it's constantly portrayed as a one-off action occurring for the sake of plot. In that case, the feat is to be discarded as an Outlier or as Plot-Induced Stupidity.

We know it isn't any of those since official material supports the fact that they do travel through a timeless and they have been able to move freely through different time-lines.

1.The Light Spirits and Sealing Away the Interlopers(Twilight princess Child time line)

2.The Rise of a Hero(all time lines since they appoint a hero, usually Link, to rise and defeat the King of Thieves:not all heroes are Link) and this happens in all 3 time lines.

3.The Great Flood (adult time line)

We know they were actually there because the hylians from these events witnessed them arrive by decending from the sky (since they traveled to heaven to arrive in the world of hyrule and so far it is only shown to be accessible by actively traveling there not teleporting) of the light spirits from TP were personally there during the event concerning the twili.

And every time they are described to appear during an event it is done by them actively moving from heaven to the world of light back and forth.

@DarkDragonMedeus is it fine for me to edit the profiles with the Low 2-C material? Skyward Sword and Composite link need to be unlocked.

Just gonna say it right now there is absolutely nothing inconsistent about the triforce so I don't see where you got that notion from.

Because I have played multiple tLoZ games, and in several games, the Triforce is portrayed inconsistently.

Especially when it is stated to contain the actual powers of 3 2-Cs beings.

This doesn't mean anything, since their powers are largely unknown. We know of a few feats they have in the verse, but treating those feats as representing everything there is to their powers, as well as encompassing those weaknesses, is a non-sequitur. Also, this doesn't really prove consistency of portrayal, since this is a statement about the Triforce, not a feat of the Triforce.

it's existence sustains the light world, a parallel Triforce being destroyed in Lorule made the land collapse. Superior to 2 triforce pieces which amped Yuga Ganon who was going to consume both Lorule and Hyrule.

You don't need to state the obvious, and frankly, neither of those claims are relevant to my argument, because they don't prove any consistency, those are claims holding for only a few games in particular, not the timeline as a whole. Also, it should be telling that 1) Link has defeated Ganon while Ganon was wielding the Triforce. 2) There are many cases where the Triforce could have been used for arguably far more convenient and impressive feats. Can Ganon not use the Triforce to stop the reincarnation process for Link and Zelda? Why not? Can Ganon not choose to destroy the Master Sword and prevent Link from using it to fight? Why not? It has never been stated the Triforce cannot do those things, but then this brings into question why those things have never been attempted. So, this either constitutes an inconsistency in the Triforce's power, or an inconsistency in the characters wielding the Triforce. If it's the latter, you could argue it's a consequence of plot-induced stupidity, or plot convenience, but regardless, it is some type of inconsistency. And if those limitations do exist, then there you go, the Triforce's power would be rendered dependent on which game you're referencing. It should also be noted that flooding Hyrule in Wind Waker is arguably not as impressive an optimal feat as is sustaining an entire realm. So, it seems to me that, again, there is some inconsistency there.

Code:
the only thing that can rival one peice of the triforce is the light force and life force (its divine energy grantee by God's to hylians) meaning Vaatis feat wouldn't even be an outlier.
The light force and the life force are the same thing. At least, in the official language in which the games were released, the kanji which describe these two things are the exact same kanji. And there is no evidence that these kanji have different meanings based on the context, especially because the kanji merely translate to "the force", not any type of force in particular.

Also, that argument is completely irrelevant to the discussion we were having. I would like it if you didn't strawman me.

Not gonna mess with most of that, but I should note that the master sword repels the triforce's powers and Ganondorf is as arrogant as all hell, which is probably why he doesn't just EE link or the sword.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Not gonna mess with most of that, but I should note that the master sword repels the triforce's powers and Ganondorf is as arrogant as all hell, which is probably why he doesn't just EE link or the sword.
Mm... I don't recall seeing that in the games, but to be honest, my memory isn't 100% fresh on the games right now, so far all I know, you're most likely correct. However, I don't think that detracts from my main point. There are different things that, in principle, a Triforce-user could do to stop anyone from defeating them. And I think that this generality is the crux of my argument regarding the inconsistencies.

Anyway, I'm not actually opposed to the upgrades at all, I never said I was, and I hope that is clear. I was merely pointing out something I thought might be relevant, which in retrospect, was unnecessary on my behalf, since people are most likely aware of those points, and are already accounting for this. I haven't read the entire thread, since it's a fairly overwhelming old thread, but I get the gist of it. So, yay, for the upgrades, I guess. I'm not going to delve much deeper than this because I want to be part of other discussions. Thank you for your input, though.

strawman me.

There is several several things wrong with all of this.

Plus light force and life are 2 separate source source of energy Life force only appears in the realm of the ocean King and light force only appears in the main Zelda mutliverse.

And read above for ZephyrosOmega a lot of what you stated as been debunked numerous time in other Zelda thread over and over again.

Plus the true MS and GMS are the only thing that can counter the triforce it was purposely made for those reasons hell it was established since skyward sword its the only reason why it exist.

Edit didn't see your last post.

Isn't the thing about the Master Sword repelling the Triforces powers only from a mistranslation in the ALTTP manual? I recall the orignal japanese text saying the people just went looking for/found the Master Sword to fight against the one (Ganon) who obtained the Triforce, and I don't remember anything in Skyward Sword about the MS being made to counter the Triforce, just that it was made to **** up Demise and demons in general. Not that it matters since it wouldn't affect the upgrades at all can't wait to make Ganondorf vs Dracula.

ZephyrosOmega said:
I don't think 2-B is applicable to anyone, no.
@Medeus @Elizhaa so "At least 3-A, pssibly Low 2-C" is fine, then?
I think this makes sense. Although, I think "likely" would be more appropiate.

There is several several things wrong with all of this.

Well, you didn't elaborate and gave no attempts for an argument, so there is nothing I can say to this. Moving on.

Plus light force and life are 2 separate source source of energy Life force only appears in the realm of the ocean King and light force only appears in the main Zelda mutliverse.

This doesn't prove they are separate things. Your argument is relying on the idea that the same thing cannot exist in more-or-less equal form and equal essence in two separate multiverse (no further context added). That is fallacious. And again, if they are two separate things, why do they have the same name in the original language? This sounds like a translation error, not a canonical thing, especially because of the shared properties in lore.

And read above for ZephyrosOmega a lot of what you stated as been debunked numerous time in other Zelda thread over and over again.

Uh... Zephyros Omega's only comment since mentioned how the Triforce cannot destroy the Master Sword. Literally nothing else in my comment was debunked by them. Also, how am I supposed to know these things were "debunked" in another thread? I'm not psychic. I suggest you back up your claims and actually link the thread if you think it's important enough for me to know that my points are invalid. If not, then I'd rather not be given the nonsense of "you're wrong, but I'm not going to tell you why." Most people don't appreciate that type of borderline-pedantic approach to what is supposed to an open discussion.

Anyway, I suppose this is derailing, so we should both abandon the topic of the force altogether. As I stated earlier, it's not relevant to the main topic of the thread. It wasn't even relevant to my comment to begin with.

Dust Collector said:
Isn't the thing about the Master Sword repelling the Triforces powers only from a mistranslation in the ALTTP manual? I recall the orignal japanese text saying the people just went looking for/found the Master Sword to fight against the one (Ganon) who obtained the Triforce, and I don't remember anything in Skyward Sword about the MS being made to counter the Triforce, just that it was made to **** up Demise and demons in general. Not that it matters since it wouldn't affect the upgrades at all can't wait to make Ganondorf vs Dracula.
yeah, I'm certain it doesn't affect the upgrades. It was just part of an example to illustrate a generality that supported a different point I made earlier. But that was "settled,", so it definitely isn't an important detail now.

AshenCrow777 said:
Also Demise might predate the creation of the Loz multiverse since I'd you see the Chart Heaven and the underworld (hell) predates the creation of Loz multiverse that's why many demons and Demise himself are stated to be timeless by Fi.
1200px-Worldzeldamap

Kami no ichizoku no nagaki urami... Waga chikara wo kaihou suru yorokobi... The flowing hatred towards the Gods' Tribe... The joy which comes with the release of my power... The hate for the gods that has boiled in my veins...

Because they work to destroy the world, they're logically the enemies. But why? Why does Demise want to destroy the world and bring it all to chaos? He hates the gods, it can be inferred he wants to destroy their creation. But isn't he one of their creation too? Odds are that no: as a matter of fact, odds are that he preceded the world created by the Golden Goddesses:

õ©ûÒü½ÒÇÇþÉåÒü¬ÒüÅÒÇüÕ梵£¬ÒüáÒÇÇÕ¢óÒü¬ÒüòÒüÜÒÇé When there was no reason in the world and life did not yet have form. Before time began, before spirits and life existed... µÀÀµ▓îÒü«Õ£░ÒÇÇÒâÅÒéñÒâ®Òâ½Òü½ Ú╗äÚçæÒü«õ©ëÕñºþÑ×ÒÇüÚÖìÞç¿ÒüÖÒÇé Three great golden goddesses descended to the land of chaos that was Hyrule. Three golden goddesses descended upon the chaos that was Hyrule...

So, how do we know Demise preceded this world, that he existed in the chaos that was going to be made into Hyrule? Well, we can thank Fi and her endless babbling for that:

Fi on Demise: Toki wo koe zettaitekina sonzaitoe aritsutsuketeiru ma no kongen desu. A totally overwhelming existence which has overcome Time itself and is the origin of the ever-so-present "Demons"...

Fi's Comment on Staldra: This is a snake monster from before the dawn of time.

Quite simply, Demise existed before time itself came into existence. So anyways he OBVIOUSLY DO NOT SCALE TO THE 3 GG'S but at least that explains his obsession why he is sooo hell bent on surpassing them and killing them,it explains why Fi says certain demons existed before the dawn of time, it also sheds some more light on the situation of why he was gunning for the triforce and why the 3 GG'S gave it to Hylia to safe guard it.

The very first war wasn't between Demise and Hylia it was between Demise and the 3 GG'S but they didn't think it would be worth to interfere since they gave Hylia and proto Hylians the Triforce.

So should Demise be viable for having infinite speed since he predates time itself? No ******* idea.
The first war was between Demise and the 3 GG'S and the demon king shouldn't be at least be possibly comparable to one of them? PS. Nice job for have found this!

The first war was between Demise and the 3 GG'S and the demon king shouldn't be at least be possibly comparable to one of them?

Honestly I have no clue he could compare to them in speed but not in AP.

Since he was trying to gain the Triforce and then kill them with it its the entire reason why there was a war in the first place he knew that he needed the TF to at least go up against them on equal grounds.

And Hylia did everything she could to stop him from obtaining it.

His goal was to go to heaven and fight them after getting the TF but Hylia was assigned with the protection of the TF thus that made her an obstacle so I guess thats what "officially" started the war (and Demise is actually considered stronger than her that's why she was only able to seal him and not kill him).

In any case the guy obviously scales to SS Link (at his peak) but I don't know for the goddesses without triforce he was confident that he was going to get bodied.

Got back from work, but yeah. The Timeless void standards are getting revised, and predating time may not be enough for Infinite speed anymore if that goes through.

However, I agree that scaling Demise from the GG seems iffy. I do think it might be okay for Vaati's feat to not be an outlier anymore given the Wind Fish consistency. Anyway, I unlocked Composite Link and Skyward Sword Link. Let me know when finished @ZephyrosOmega

Nice on the changes. I think it would be a good idea to add these scans ("Inside the mind of skull kid" and [1] ) as justifications in Majora's page since they helped justify the At least 3-A, Possibly Tier 2 rating that were accepted. It is not too urgent and could be added at later time; I think I could handled it later.

Actually, it was recently confirmed to be more canon than Hyrule Historia.

I was told to come here since this has enough staff input now. You can probably apply this then.

It already was applied since we did have enough staff input and said the universal stuff can be applied. Though, AshenCrow brought up another proposal regarding the standard 1/3 Triforce users.

Okay. Never mind. I will unsubscribe to this thread then. You can close it later when you are done.

After sooooo long I'm super happy low 2-C was finally accepted. But yeah I guess we can tackle the issue for 1/3 triforce user's.

I'd recommend making another thread for that and the demise thing you brought up. Oh, and add 4-A Vaati as well.

Hey so like i haven't read all of this but Zelda is a Full Triforce user and should be upgraded as far as I know

She's only used it while the Triforce was at the alter. She's never actually absorbed it in the same way Ganondorf has.

Back