• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zelda: A Link to the Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyrule is associated with "world" and nobody in Za Warudo refers to a country as world. Sacred Realm is 4-B space and Hyrule dwarfs it.

Soooo 4-A upgrades going back to 4-B would be a total downplay.

And i kind of see @Rein is coming from the fact that both world/universe can be use and obviously in Japanese there's a different writing rule they have to follow and trying to apply English grammar to it is kind a bit of them since like he said it involves a lot of context and the context clearly talks about the Zelda universe and the fact that the planet is called hyrule, sky, space and almost anything else makes things a bit harder to determine what they at this point it is fairly obvious that we have to chose between universe or world and need i remind you that they are enough universal feats for it to be accepted.

You guys just have to pick the orange or the Apple.

But their is enough prof for a 4-A triforce anyways since lorule is equal in size of hyrule we showed you guys enough quotes and scans to prove it no matter how it goes their wont be a 4-B triforce.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Hyrule is associated with "world" and nobody in Za Warudo refers to a country as world. Sacred Realm is 4-B space and Hyrule dwarfs it.
When is Hyrule considered to be the world?

To my knowledge, the word of Zelda is the Light World.

The Sacred Realm when corrupted becomes the Dark World which is equivalent in size to the Light World.

So I don't know where you get that Hyrule dwarfs it, that makes no sense.

What I'm seeing is that Sacred Realm = Dark World, Light World = Twilight Realm and Hyrule = Lorule.

Seriously, what the **** this is.
54C84809-7B65-4C57-8864-D87240AC7EA2.png

So apparently, the Sacred Realm is a kingdom thay exists in Hyrule despite lore saying that it's another realm, and that Holodrum and Labrynna are parallel worlds to Hyrule despite lore saying that they're just separate land masses...

That scan is all kinds of whack, but I wouldn't expect anything less from the book it came from.

Huh. Then the scan is inaccurate then. Dark World and Sacred Realm are parallel worlds, huh? I'm not knowledgeable, I just translated some stuff. Sorry about that m

Does anyone trust Hyrule Encyclopedia nowadays? It's about as consistent with the lore as Hyrule Historia.

I've already tried something, So I'll just repost what I have already installed with feats. 2-A is questionable even fro me now, but 3-A should do be passable

So first of all the feat in question I will be presenting is not an outlier as it has happened more than once, let's just look at what exactly I am talking about.

So it's basically come down to proving that the Triforce can Reality warp the Sacred realm which in question is Actually a universe and the Triforce should be 3-A

It is stated many times that the Dark World or the Sacred realm is a full universe, for example this first describes it as a counterpart to the Light word, which we know is a Universe, to top it off I found a scan saying it's a sort of second Hyrule, which again supports the fct that it is the same in size as the light world, which if you ask me should have been an established fact, as considering the dark world any different in size is ludicrous.

Ganonscan3
Aworld dark
NOOOOOOOOT SOOOOO FAAAAAST

There is another interesting feat I found that I bet not many have discovered or at least thought of

https://youtu.be/e9KZOChSxvU?t=218

Just here Agahnim has sent Link in to the dark world, However there is something very interesting with this feat, You see, Link did not just end somewhere in the dark world. He ended up in the EXACT SAME SPOT as the location of the LIGHT WORLD

WORLDZ
Here is a map to help you with visualising this. So as you know, Link whooped Agahnim's ass at the top of the Hyrule Castle in some room behind Zelda's or someone's bedroom it don't matter, what matters is it was the top of Hyrule castle, or at leas the upper area. And where exactly does Link end up after geting sent into the dark world? The PYRAMID OF POWER. the top middle area of Dark world, just as Light world is the top middle area of Light world. This means Agahnim literally switched the world to make him end up in the same position that would be located in the light world.

Loruleeee
Here is yet another scan that outright says lorule / dark world whatever you want to call it, mirros Light world, is an inverse to it. This is quite convincing, it gives a pretty good clarification, unless you want to argue the light world, the main universe where all of this happens is just some planet sized dimension which is just laughable.

TIME N SPACE
And who could forget Ganon's voice reaching Across space and time

NOW FOR THE FEATZ

Anyone trying to pull the "Statements are shit, bring feats" Thing I'll have you know there are at least 3 legit feats considering the dark world a universe. Also considering the goddeses are low multiversal, then a universal triforce really does fit a description of the small portion.

For anyone trying to say "But he only warped a planet and some stars hurr durr". Nah bruh, it been clearly stated he warped the world, Now I've already explained above why it's a universe so there goes it.

basically explaining what Ganon wished for, restoring his mess

This the second time he restored the other world

So there you have it, I proved it's a universe based of several scans, I proved it's not an outlier which brings me to the last point, and that is, that I posted more than just a single iffy feat.

Dust Collector said:
So apparently, the Sacred Realm is a kingdom thay exists in Hyrule despite lore saying that it's another realm, and that Holodrum and Labrynna are parallel worlds to Hyrule despite lore saying that they're just separate land masses...

That scan is all kinds of whack, but I wouldn't expect anything less from the book it came from.
There's nothing stating that Holodrum and Labrynna are countries, it's just an assumption of the fans given Zelda's presence in the game.

Also, why do people like to complain on HE? It's written by people connected by Nintendo, it's supervised and accepted by Nintendo and Aonuma himself, it's stated to be HH's sequel and informations in the book are canon as the official Zelda website uses HE's timeline. I can understand that it made some "debatable" choices, but it's consistent overall. Even the "Termina created by MM" has a lot of points supporting it, the new timeline makes more sense than the former as it resolves the problem of Zelda not knowing Link in OoX. Obviously there are some errors, nothing is perfect and this thing is huge to say the least, but still, we can't cherry-picking which books are canon and which aren't.

Still staying neutral...

"But why? It clearly says multiple times that the Dark World is the same size as the Light World! There is literally no way to interpret it differently without bias playing into the mix!"

I am pretty much not allowed to give serious input to these threads unless I want to ruin my reputation.

Can one of y'all motherheckers reduce that to a thumbnail

Or at least just change it to a link

The real cal howard said:
It's not cherry picking. One has massive input by Aonuma. The other doesn't.
Even tho his other inputs aren't has massive everything else still needs to be approved by him and double checked

No prob bro but all jokes aside i think its high time for people to decide i cant see why people can't accept the 3-A its passable at worst and legit at best and the fact that some people are really low-balling the size of hyrule and lorule (lol HIGHrule LOWrule we need a MIDrule and SIDErule.....ok I'll stop) is honestly sad af no joke

Dark World is a separate Universe alongside light world. it's been stated to be it's counterpart, it's size literally the same as the light world, supported by numerous statements. It's the darker version, Agahnim literally swaps between them, being able to spatially change them and still uphold the same location. It's been legit sadi that Ganon ahs already concered "that world" by that it meant the dark world, a separate place, and was preparing to conquer the light world.

I am totally neutral here so I will set out my thoughts:

Why people consider the size of hyrule (zeldaverse) have the size of the SS? it's like saying that our world is just two galaxy because you can see Andromeda from earth, I do not think we can refute the size of this world unless you have a statement about the SS-sized world. And it's pretty dubious that "World" is only the city

Anyway I will wait for Aza to know his thoughts

The Causality said:
I am totally neutral here so I will set out my thoughts:

Why people consider the size of hyrule (zeldaverse) have the size of the SS? it's like saying that our world is just two galaxy because you can see Andromeda from earth, I do not think we can refute the size of this world unless you have a statement about the SS-sized world. And it's pretty dubious that "World" is only the city

Anyway I will wait for Aza to know his thoughts
Because apperantly zelda univers cant be well universal cuz reason's kind of dumb tbh and we know that the each zelda world have a sun sun to earth distance so they obviously have solar system.

And other cant accept hyrule and lorule to universal cuz of outlier and hyperbole which was proved wrong many times.

Unless for some odd reason someone is going to try to bullshit is way by saying that zelda world is only has big as a contry the planet is basacaly a flat earth.

Theglassman12 said:
@Ashen we only said that Hyrule is as big as a country.
Yah but alot of stuff is called hyrule we have to be more clear the planet is basacaly called hyrule the universe they live in is called hyrule hell the country is called hyrule.

So have you reached any conclusions here?

@Ashen where was that ever stated? The planet and the universe was never called Hyrule to begin with. The KINGDOM is always called Hyrule.

@Ant universe level is a massive stretch, and everyone is going to most likely stay in the same tier as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back