• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zanybrainy2000 vs a frog

I mean, I genuinely don't care who you vote for as long as you provide valid reasons, I might as well evaluate the calculation anyhow.

I'm not too sure, unfortunately. I think it might be through the fact that you have to create a spawner box ingame (Think of a bootleg mob spawner from Minecraft) in order to spawn it, which spawns another one after it dies until the block is collected. If it does work like that, then it's not allowed in this matchup since this is just a singular kermit w/o a spawner vs black papa boi.

I'm going to message Ogurtsow to reply here, so we have a definitive answer.

So lets start.

In my opinion Zany would win as.

The AP should be rougly the same as Zany can one shot 473 ton characters while Kermit is Casually 708 tons.

Zany completely takes over in actual combat as i imagine Kermit usually only tongue slaps while Zany has multiple ranged abilities and with the melee heads he should be able to "swap hands" with Kermit. And as Kermits intelligence is Unknown i will assume its the intelligence of a regular frog which is not a lot.

Flight would also be very useful as it would give Zany a bit more mobility than Kermit.

However this is my opinion for now and it could change when i get more information on Kermits ressurection.

58 can't fly around the white void, he most likely uses flight to stay aloft while in front of the platform.

I think it's best to start counting votes after conclusions are made based off of how resurrection works.

Hyper Anon said:
Maybe 58 via more abilities but it depends on Frog's regen.
IIRC, Shiva's regen is a passive healing effect.

Zanybrainy2000 said:
58 can't fly around the white void, he most likely uses flight to stay aloft while in front of the platform.
I think it's best to start counting votes after conclusions are made based off of how resurrection works.

Hyper Anon said:
Maybe 58 via more abilities but it depends on Frog's regen.
IIRC, Shiva's regen is a passive healing effect.
Yeah, 58 pulverizes the Frog but not without a 5 minute fight.

Kermit would definitely be able to take hits, seeing that TNT ingame isn't necessarily the strongest thing in Block Story and it can take many point blank blasts from it, but 58 can oneshot characters that are at least 473 tons (Maybe around a couple of times stronger) and more than easily endures them. So you're right about a five minute+ five.

In older versions of Block Story (before 9.x.x.x), there were spawners everywhere. Anyone could destroy as many as possible spawners in order to get rid of hostile beings in a certain area, for example.

However, when the global update had happened, spawners have disappeared. No, they didn't become invisible. Now mobs are still having respawn places, but they can't be removed by any player, even if he/she will have sealed any mob into a spawner multiple times via Soul Catcher. Shiva usually spawns in the Jungle biome, for example.

Back