• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hugers hug them selfs off (FNAF vs Poppy Playtime)(Mr.Hugs vs Huggy Wuggy)(Now a stomp, this can be closed)

This is a really funny battle, especially considering that Mr.Hugs probable has the AP advantage sinse Huggy scales from a skull crush feat while Mr.Hugs scale from breaking 100 bones in one strike, so we Have a Actual monster toy with his upscaling from 3900 joules (at best) vs The vacuum cleaner that has a AP of 9920 Joules giving Mr.Hugs around a 2,5 times AP advantage

I would write a story but I have no Idea what It would be

so let's start

MR.HUGS vs HUGGY WUGGY

so let's start

RULES:​
  • I will let you guys decided If speed should be equalized, I don't think It's needed sinse Atlethic human and averge human speed isn't that big and Huggy seen to like to slowly wander whem outside a tight space, trough I can see It beingh neededy thanks to Huggy having the LS advantage​
  • Battle takes place on FNAF Pizza Simulator Pizzaria​
  • SBA​
fnaf-mr-hugs.gif
huggy-wuggy-zoom-in-knvq6lfi5646j3xm.gif

Vaccun cleaner:

Snuggle plush: 2 Mariogoods King_Dom470 Oiguana2701

Huging out:

Last edited:
Feel like since Huggy Wuggy has the range, size and lifting strength advantage he would just have to pick him up and smash him around

Feel like since Huggy Wuggy has the range, size and lifting strength advantage he would just have to pick him up and smash him around
I mean, picking Mr.Hugs don't seen to be the best Idea sinse he is a Vaccun and probable does his damage by sucking, so holding Mr.hugs just put Wuggy in range to start to be dismantled by his sucking

Basically, touching Mr.hugs is a treath on It's own

I think it might be more in Mr. Hugs' favor. The thing about it is the cited source of the bone-breaking feat didn't exactly tell which bones were broken or how many were broken, just that they came from a 52-year-old woman. Children bones are stronger than adult bones!: https://www.choa.org/parent-resources/orthopedics/why-kids-bones-are-different

Mr. Hugs can break 100 bones, which is nearly half the entire skeleton.

I think it might be more in Mr. Hugs' favor. The thing about it is the cited source of the bone-breaking feat didn't exactly tell which bones were broken or how many were broken, just that they came from a 52-year-old woman. Children bones are stronger than adult bones!: https://www.choa.org/parent-resources/orthopedics/why-kids-bones-are-different

That is really funny, especially whem you remenber this is one of the highest Ap feats from FNAF scotty era

Any way, gonna vote?

I do wonder why the other animatronics in FFPS don't scale to the vacuum cleaner. Anyways, despite him having higher AP, he's really stupid unlike his peers so Huggy just... steps out of the way and grab him then throw him around until he gets destroyed?

I do wonder why the other animatronics in FFPS don't scale to the vacuum cleaner. Anyways, despite him having higher AP, he's really stupid unlike his peers so Huggy just... steps out of the way and grab him then throw him around until he gets destroyed?
You mean FNAFPS? I'm talking about It in the fnaf general discussion thread(and possible scale all animatronics to It)

Any way, yes, Huggy does have this advantage, but let's think like this, How would Mr.Hugs atack? He is a vacun cleaner, he has no joints... sooo? The vaccun part, holding Mr hugs and trowing him around would make him possible get him self into Mr.Hugs Vaccun

Is this a vote? If so, counted, especially sinse my Mr.hugs is really... strange

Feel like since Huggy Wuggy has the range, size and lifting strength advantage he would just have to pick him up and smash him around7

Also, goona vote?

You mean FNAFPS? I'm talking about It in the fnaf general discussion thread(and possible scale all animatronics to It)

Any way, yes, Huggy does have this advantage, but let's think like this, How would Mr.Hugs atack? He is a vacun cleaner, he has no joints... sooo? The vaccun part, holding Mr hugs and trowing him around would make him possible get him self into Mr.Hugs Vaccun

Is this a vote? If so, counted, especially sinse my Mr.hugs is really... strange

Also, goona vote?
I still don’t see how Mr.hugs is supposed to even hit him since his arms are so short and huggy can just continuously throw haymakers at Mr.hugs and there wouldn’t be much he could do to stop him. Unless he has some ranged attack that I’m missing

I still don’t see how Mr.hugs is supposed to even hit him since his arms are so short and huggy can just continuously throw haymakers at Mr.hugs and there wouldn’t be much he could do to stop him. Unless he has some ranged attack that I’m missing
Nop, just him breaking huggy body apart with his vaccum when huggy goes to pick him up or pin him down to a bite

Nop, just him breaking huggy body apart with his vaccum when huggy goes to pick him up or pin him down to a bite
Then i'd still probably still vote huggy since even if when he picks up mr hugs and starts hurting him to a noticeable degree he could still just throw him away (What is the ap gap anyway, Is it alot? cuz my opinion could change if it is)

Then i'd still probably still vote huggy since even if when he picks up mr hugs and starts hurting him to a noticeable degree he could still just throw him away (What is the ap gap anyway, Is it alot? cuz my opinion could change if it is)
It's writen in the thread description
Mr.Hugs probable has the AP advantage sinse Huggy scales from a skull crush feat while Mr.Hugs scale from breaking 100 bones in one strike, so we Have a Actual monster toy with his upscaling from 3900 joules (at best) vs The vacuum cleaner that has a AP of 9920 Joules giving Mr.Hugs around a 2,5 times AP advantage
Trough, as Flashlight pointed out, not only the 3900 value is to breaking one bone (in the angle that takes the highest amount of force) and Mr.Hugs broke 100 bones, children bones are more durable, so he highly upscale from that value

It's writen in the thread description

Trough, as Flashlight pointed out, not only the 3900 value is to breaking one bone (in the angle that takes the highest amount of force) and Mr.Hugs broke 100 bones, children bones are more durable, so he highly upscale from that value
Ok so he has a pretty decent strength advantage but huggy has pretty much every other stat so I’d still probably vote for huggy

The only way Mr. Hugs could win is getting close enough to Huggy, and tackling him to death, which Huggy is obviously not gonna let happen.
Huggy Wuggy FRA

The only way Mr. Hugs could win is getting close enough to Huggy, and tackling him to death, which Huggy is obviously not gonna let happen.
Huggy Wuggy FRA
Again, thanks to the vaccun huggy is in risk every time he pick mr.hugs, but yes, that still would give huggy more wins them not, counted

Mr.Hugs will be downgraded to Tier 10-C thanks to the 100 bones feat beingh considered a fake lawsuit after some debate in the FNAF GDT. This can be closed

Back