• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
The Usurper King takes on a planet destroying tyrant.

Both have all their abilities to their disposal, however, Zant is bloodlust. Base Frieza is used.

Speed is equalized.

Zant - 5 (ShadowWarrior, Cal, Akreious, Lapitus, TriforcePower1)

Frieza - 0

Inconclusive - 0

Seems quite unfair to bloodlust one side over another

Whatever.

Zant moves his finger and Freeza is either very ded or very very ded.

YungManzi said:
3-A Vs. High 5-A
TBH Frieza is always pretty much bloodlusted too...

Either of them can one-shot.
I forgot to mention this is base Frieza from Dragon Ball Z.

And Frieza is never bloodlust, if anything he's overconfident and arrogantly haughty, usually taking his opponents as jokes or at least insignificant in power compared to his own. I.E. When Toppo became equal to a God of Destruction's power and saw no difference in him, only to be nearly eliminated from the Tournament of Power because of this.

Anyways. Disregard my question above, I'll take those 4 as votes.

However, should I remove Zant's bloodlust or keep it? Seeing how some people saw it to be unfair.

Frieza is never bloodlusted? That's simply not true. Frieza went out of his way to kill Dende. Then he killed krillin.

Unlike Goku, Frieza would never stand back and let someone strong just hang around...especially if he has a scouter/the person is confident in their skills.

Other than that, this fight is a hax stomp of epic proportions.

YungManzi said:
Frieza is never bloodlusted? That's simply not true. Frieza went out of his way to kill Dende. Then he killed krillin.
Unlike Goku, Frieza would never stand back and let someone strong just hang around...especially if he has a scouter/the person is confident in their skills.

Other than that, this fight is a hax stomp of epic proportions.
The reason Frieza killed them right away was because he was on the verge of completely losing, I've noticed a pattern where he usually starts to play dirty when things go haywire for him. An example was when Vegeta reached Super Saiyan Blue and was about to kill Frieza while he was on his knees, because of this he took Vegeta AND himself out by destroying Earth when things were quite dire, these scenarios gave him a reason to go bloodlust.

This doesn't neglect the fact that Frieza is usually haughty and arrogant towards certain foes, and the weakness on his page states the opposite, as he tends to drag them around instead of fully kill/defeat them.

I feel this is no hax stomp. Frieza has had two fair matches with two characters with arguably superior hax over Zant's.

Akreious said:
As it is right now, it's a stomp. Not a vote. Zant flicks his finger and Freeza is just dead.
So... if speed equalisation would make the win of Zant a stomp, would it be not a stomp but a low diff win in favor of Z instead if speed is unrestricted?

Oh, look, Freeza's in another versus thre--

Oh, nevermind, it's just another haxstomp.

This always happens to Freeza. He seems like the punching bag for every 5-A.

Jasonsith said:
Akreious said:
As it is right now, it's a stomp. Not a vote. Zant flicks his finger and Freeza is just dead.
So... if speed equalisation would make the win of Zant a stomp, would it be not a stomp but a low diff win in favor of Z instead if speed is unrestricted?
It'd be even more of a stomp.

Zant has Relativistic+ Combat/Reaction speeds (Flicking Speeds). Freeza is only Relativistic.

Akreious said:
It'd be even more of a stomp.

Zant has Relativistic+ Combat/Reaction speeds (Flicking Speeds). Freeza is only Relativistic.
Okay Frieza's relativistic at base. FTL speed comes from his final form. What about final form F vs Z? (Or DBS base F?)

Otherwise admins and bureaucrats can close this now.

Back