• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Think yuuki has way too much hax for ryouga to deal with, dude has almost every ability in tensei after all.

Knowing what type of concept manipulation ryouga has and how it works would be good to know indeed.

Though unless he starts with it, he would still be screwed imo due to yuuki's info analysis and several forms of precog.

CrossverseCrisis made the verse then left, so probably isn't anyone knowledgeable about it still here, except maybe ALRF

then what is yuuki's AP exactly? I suspect limited 4D based on description

ok so ryouza has the territory of parallel world thing allowing him to forcefully play events that could lead to his opponents defeat and we have the binary thing which he often erases as a basic. But...i take it the territory thing is resisted by resistance to fate?

Idk, but everyone who has an ultimate skill can resist fate hax, this version of yuuki does also have probability hax.

How does ryouza's concept hax work?

i suspect it has to do with the binary concept and how ryouga can simply destroy anything that is under said principal though not sure

yep i haven't just going by pages and some cross check with olf's Untranslated OOF

Back