• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of changes made to High 3-A, you can no longer obtain the tier by destroying parts of space-time.

Thus, Yuuki's last key should be downgraded to at least High 4-C, probably 4-B because of Neutron Stars being celestial objects and him destroying all celestial objects

This also apply to Gii Crimson (Web Novel)'s last key, as he' s scaled to Yuuki's

Yuuki sprouted a dark smile as the mass of energy enough to destroy the world was approaching in front of him.
~ WN ch. 247​
There's that.

World is used very confusingly, what's said there is obviously not the case since he couldn't actually destroy the world despite supposedly absorbing energy which could.

I am thinking it means planet in that context there, and world in the other context means universe, only way it makes sense, though even then it really doesn't since the characters who unleashed that energy are far above planetary.

Isn't that just a range issue rather than an AP issue though? The way it was described it didn't sound like Yuuki's goals were unachiveable, instead he just ran out of time because he had no way to just make all of the universe/mutliverse go kaboom at once.

And as you just mentioned, it makes no sense that the combined all-out attack by all major characters aside from Rimuru, Yuuki and Veldora is merely planetary when Milim alone without going all-out was able to break past star-level energy.

That's speculative imo, at best i can see a possibly rating, all we know is that he failed to destroy the world, which directly contradicts him having absorbed enough energy to do so.

Was it ever even said the combined energy of the characters is exponential or something? I forgot, cause High 4-C characters combined attacks being Low 2-C, makes no sense either.

I will say I am neutral. I do know whatever is decided should also apply to Gii Crimson (Web Novel)'s profile because his last key is powerscaked to Yuuki's last key. I will be busy irl soon but I might comment more later.

High 4-C is just a low-ball though based on a not-all-out Milim and again, I don't read anywhere that Yuuki was "too weak" to do what he wanted, just that he ran out of time. He actually even had the capability to destroy the world in theory, as we know since Yuuki obtained Beelzebuth for himself, which we know is able to destroy a universe if set off correctly, so I really don't think that he lacked the means/AP to do it, he just couldn't apply his various means as AoE that specifically destroys the universe.

Though I guess the way I phrased it, it can also be interpreted that ultimately just his durability is at Universe level, not his attack power.

I think this is weird, when we are talking about Low 2-C, we imagine a character blowing up the entire universe. Though obviously a character can be Low 2-C without that but that's probably scaling to another character who can indeed blow the universe up in one shot.

Think my thing at this point, is why should we take these statements seriously/literally? Yes Yuuki is stated to absorb the energy which could destroy the world, but he couldn't do it in one shot, and yes the combined energy is stated to be able to destroy the world, but there is no timeframe.

This can be taken as an overtime thing, which makes the most sense since Yuuki failed to destroy the entire universe.

Speaking of which, are there any statements in regards to whether Yuuki is willing to become a matyr to accomplish his goal? Or does he want to destroy the Universe without dying himself?

Don't remember, however instead of absorbing all that energy from Gii and co, if he let Beelzebuth rum amok, he could accomplish his goal, but he didn't do that, either he would die from it making him a glass canon or he didn't know it had that ability which is weird since he spent a month basically studying every skill.

This entire thing with Yuuki is one bag of confusion.

Beelzebuth actually has universal range since it's said it will swallow the universe, leaving everything a void, Yuuki himself failed to destroy the entire universe and the energy he absorbed which was supposed to allow him to do it, just says it can destroy the world, doesn't tell us how.

I think Low 2-C Yuuki and Gii is just too speculative.

Yuuki ends up as a "Godman" though (whatever that is), not a True Dragon and he admitted that his body can't hold too many skills or powers in general, hence why he "outsourced" his skills into Veldanava sword to begin with. So him being "frail" is not much of a surprise. Perhaps he wouldn't be able to survive in the void if he actually managed to destroy the universe.

Him surviving the initial destruction and not the void is speculation.

The fact is he was never able to destroy the entire universe for whatever reason, glass canon, whatever, and the energy was supposed to make him able to do that just says it can destroy the world but doesn't mention how.

Anything else is speculation imo, we need definitive proof such as the energy he absorbed being able to destroy the world in 1 shot.

That's what i think here, and since the op says neutron stars are 4-B, i think that's where him and Gii should be.

With that i will take my leave, been procrastinating hard on finishing the VN i am playing.

Isnt Yuuki destroyed all Celestial body in the universe as part of Space-time continuum? He gains enough power to do that after absorbs the combination attack.

I think Ciel said it when Rimuru woke up after Yuuki banished him beyond Time.

IIRC Ciel only said his lifespan ended after destroyed all the Celestial body not that takes so long to do that.

[Indeed. We have been thrown into the far end of Space-time through Yuuki's attack. The star has exceeded its lifespan, but the world has not been destroyed yet. Judging by this, Yuuki must have not been able to destroy the world itself. I speculate that after destroying all the stars as a space-time continuum, his lifespan had ended. However, I cannot determine if his wish had been fulfilled through this. After that, I floated off into space, and witnessed the ending of the universe.]

https://www.asianhobbyist.com/slime-255/

《That's right. We were hurled to beyond space and time due to Yuuki's attack. The lifespan of the planet has already ended a long time ago, but the collapse of the world hasn't yet been reached. From that I deduced, Yuuki probably couldn't destroy the world itself yet. When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki's lifespan had come to an end. However, I can't judge whether his wish was fulfilled or not. After that, we wandered around as we drifted in the space and I witnessed the end of this universe.》

https://gurotranslation.blogspot.com/2018/11/tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ken-chapter-248.html

Hoshi = planet/stars

Heh, i guess we have to translate those ourselves but im busy now, i have many stuff to prepare my practical Exam tomorrow.

But you can ask GinSan to check it, post those two translation along with raw and see which one is more accurate.

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6316bn/

Link to raw.

"That's right. We were hurled to beyond space and time due to Yuuki's attack. The lifespan of the planet has already ended a long time ago, but the collapse of the world hasn't yet been reached. From that I deduced, Yuuki probably couldn't destroy the world itself yet. When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki's lifespan had come to an end."

It says "but the collapse of the world hasn't yet been reached", "Yuuki probably couldn't destroy the world itself", "When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki's lifespan had come to an end".

Low 2-C Yuuki is just blatantly wrong imo.

Repeating what i said above again: he failed to destroy the world, the energy he absorbed which was suppose to allow him to do it, never said ie "has enough energy to destroy the universe in one shot" or anything of that sort, and Gii and co having like 1/5 Low 2-C power is a major inconsistency.

Anything besides those facts, is speculation imo.

Celestial seems to make sense to me. Thank you for helping out.

BTW, for the exact value in to 4-B:

GBE for stars is(3*G*M^2)/(r(5-n))

Largest neutron star, the pulsar, is 2.17 Solar Masses with a diameter of 15 miles

Mass of 4.34E30 kilograms, radius of 12070.1 meters.

Assuming a n (which can go from 0.5 to 1) of 0.5

G is a constant of 6.67408x10^-11

(3├ù6.67408x10^-11├ù4.34E30^2)├À((5-0.5)├ù12070.1) = 6.9433449e+46 joules, approximately 694 Foes

You can ask ShiroyashaGinSan and Sera EX if they are willing to help out with a translation.

Antvasima said:
You can ask ShiroyashaGinSan and Sera EX if they are willing to help out with a translation.
Anyone?

As long as the world still existed when Rimuru got sent to the end of space-time, meaning Yuuki failed to destroy the world, think a translation is pointless.

Only thing it would clear up is what exactly world is referring to, but from what little i know of Japanese the word for world can mean either a planet or universe, depending on the context, unless the word for universe is used.

Anyway i think it's pointless but go ahead i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back