• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yusuke Godai (Kamen Rider Kuuga) vs Ken Kaneki (Centipede Ghoul)

Well yeah, for now on i gonna start making more Kamen Rider matches, ain't that good? This time the first Heisei Rider himself will get a match

The gentle guy who bear the mighty and terrifying power of ancient against the gentle guy who becoming a ghoul and accepting it for greater purpose, who would win!!?

-Post Shock-Therapy Kuuga and Post Dragon Kaneki are used

-Arsenal for Kuuga: Gouram, Trychaser and Beatchaser

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character but serious to fight and kill each other

-Place: Tokyo Train underground station

-Starting range are 50 meters

-Win via death, K.O, and incap!!

CF Kuuga Wall
Postdragonkaneki rendered

VS

• Yusuke Godai: 8 (James, Nice, Magi, CINDER, Prehistoric, Brando, Ion, Nathan)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Let me give my though:

From what i seen, Kaneki is definitely more experienced and his attacks seemingly more agility than Godai. I don't read TG anymore so i would need someone to take the stand against me.

Godai can only access to Rising forms in 30s, excluding Pegasus form which can be used up to 1 minute and 20 seconds. While he does have a set of abilities of his own, however he lack the versatility of attacks as they could be easily countered by Kaneki. Each form he had must be used in a different way:

- Dragon form focus on speed and agility but lack of the power to damage Kaneki because he could just block it with his shield, armor or kagune.

- Pegasus form require him to concentrate on his enemy then shoot them but it could be dodged and Kaneki can prevent him before that.

- Titan form got the strength enough to clash with him in a fight but it is slow compare to other forms and faster character could outspeed him or surround him with their attack.

- Rising form is the only option left as Kaneki can't survived the nuclear kick (actually, if Kaneki got hit with any of his attacks then he will be blowed to kingdom come), but this form don't have anything special other than that.

That all i could think of, i will wait for more input.

Godai have any Regenerationn negation powers? Or experience fighting massive waves of tentacles each larger than his body?

If not I'd say Kaneki has the edge, if yes I'll have to think about it more

Monarch Laciel said:
Godai have any Regenerationn negation powers? Or experience fighting massive waves of tentacles each larger than his body?
If not I'd say Kaneki has the edge, if yes I'll have to think about it more
Not sure if Low-Mid will help Kaneki here since Yusuke's Rider Kick leaves his mark on them which causes the opponent to promptly explode.

Does it specifically have to be waves of tentacles? He's fought big stuff before at least.

To put it bluntly, bad guys explode on death all the time in that kind of show. Where's the proof that he has Killer Queen in his foot?

Unlike most of the other series, Kuuga specifically point out that the explosive actually happened and it are a part of his power. Also, if you noticed, in the video you can see in under of his right foot has this powered energy going through, it's the Mighty Anklet which increase Kuuga power. And after he hit the enemy, there is a mark leaves on their body. Once that happened, there is no way to avoid being blow up to pieces.

Powered feet energy could just mean "stronger kick", but yeah ok. That was a solid chest kick though. Would a glancing blow, or a hit to an exterior limb have the same effect?

Any hit on Kaneki would have the same result, however there is a differences of which form he used:

- Mighty form can only caused via kicking. This is the one he usually start with.

- Dragon form caused via stabbing. He use this when facing faster enemy.

- Pegasu form caused via shooting. He use this when facing enemy that out of his reach.

- Titan form caused via slicing. He use this when facing stronger enemy.

- Rising forms would power up those above, but it only last for 30s, excluding Pegasus form which can be used up to 1 minute and 20 seconds.

Monarch Laciel said:
To put it bluntly, bad guys explode on death all the time in that kind of show. Where's the proof that he has Killer Quee in his foot?
Goddammit Monarch, now i can't unsee Yusuke shout Kira Queen before using his rider kick >:v

Yusuke's AP seems to come from his Rising Mighty Kick but isn't that his strongest attack in this key? Even his Mighty Kick that is said to be able to kill opponents of equal strength should be weaker than that.

"Yusuke's AP seems to come from his Rising Mighty Kick but isn't that his strongest attack in this key?"

Nope. His Rising Mighty Kick is pretty middle-of-the-ground in terms of finisher attacks- with his Titan Form possessing all-around stronger finisher and his Pegasus form having a ranged version of the Rising Mighty Kick (Basically).

Plus there's a few enemies able to tank his finisher and his normal hits are also able to somewhat harm these people so it's all around not that crazy of a concept.

"Even his Mighty Kick that is said to be able to kill opponents of equal strength should be weaker than that."

I don't... think so?

In Kuuga, the Grongi's were able to negate Kuuga kick and prevent the explosive from happened. The stronger they are, the easier for them to negate stronger attack. That why Yusuke must weaken them first then kill them later.

Back