• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Natsu's got resistance to Yuno's wind and can also use Air Manipulation to counter Yuno's wind and Natsu has an AP advantage with FDKM so I'd give the vote to Natsu but I'm not into Fairy Tail so I don't want to make a rash choice so I'm going inconclusive and Post-Timeskip Yuno's AP is based on scaling and we haven't seen him do alot except from get stomped by Xenon

It's not exactly resistance, as Natsu doesn't take any less damage from wind attacks but he's been able to power null wind attacks since the start of the series so that's probably what SunDaGamer is referring too.

Natsu's fight with Erigor on the train tracks in the Lullaby arc ended with Natsu's flames rising in temperature so that the updraft completely negged all of Erigor's wind magic. Current Natsu is so hot he melts stone in his presence, can vaporise sand with his flames and powering up vapes nearby lakes, which is far beyond his BoS where he specifically had to raise his fire's temp with a rage amp to beat Erigor.

Back