• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
there's no disturbance in the air... It's a space cut manipulation from a separate space

I didn’t say air…
And doesn’t it require a gesture + “room” to activate? Even if Yuno gets caught he just teleports out of range.

Neverland covers the Clover Kingdom, which is accepted as being over 1000 km. Another reason why I wanted the pages to be fully updated first

I mean since there are scans of this it’s fine.

And doesn’t it require a gesture + “room” to activate? Even if Yuno gets caught he just teleports out of range.
How would he know to? And what stops law from attacking the location where he's about to teleport to via precog?

Law can move his ROOM with R Room making it so that the room will move to the location you'll teleport to... And at that point he gets caught

Last edited:
How would he know to? And what stops law from attacking the location where he's about to teleport to via precog?

Law can move his ROOM with R Room making it so that the room will move to the location you'll teleport to... And at that point he gets caught

Aside from the obvious fact that nobody will let themselves be caught up in a blue dome, his flashback from Zenon doing something similar to him on a smaller scale will force him to be cautious.

Yuno can easily spam teleport as many times as he wants.

Aside from the obvious fact that nobody will let themselves be caught up in a blue dome, his flashback from Zenon doing something similar to him on a smaller scale will force him to be cautious.

Yuno can easily spam teleport as many times as he wants.
Issue with teleportation is that not only would Kenbun allow him to sense where Yuno would appear like Ace did to Whitebeard and Zoro did to Pica, but Law himself can also spam teleportation meaning that it's an ability he wouldn't need to adjust too.

Being "cautious" doesn't do anything for Yuno since unless he can outright resist the slash there's nothing he can do to avoid it due to it spawning on the target.

I can smell this match becoming inconclusive
Very much not incon. Yuno's answer to spawning spatial slashes that he can't avoid is "agility." AKA no answer.

Since there's no real way to argue this point further, let's switch stances. What does Yuno have to put Law down?

It only covers the Noble Realm, so more like hundreds of kilometers
It encompasses areas with many cultivation fields (is that the right word?), something you'd typically find in the forsaken realm.

I can make a consensus at the common realm but it still makes up about 1/2 to 2/3rds of the country

flow of mana won't be affected by space... As it already exists with space in the surrounding area
Mana is fundamental and exist everywhere in nature, so it being pre-existing isn't shouldn't be an issue since non physical disturbances/ phenomenon still affects it's flow.

Last edited:
Law can only teleport within his room, which we already said it wouldn't encompass Yuno teleportation range.
Law's Re-Room would continue to follow Yuno as he teleports thanks to Kenbun which I explained above. Law spawns Rooms on his opponents allowing him to attack while being outside of it.

Mana is fundamental and exist everywhere in nature, so it being pre-existing isn't shouldn't be an issue since non physical disturbances/ phenomenon still affects it's flow.
I think bro said nothing... Even if that's somewhat in some way true, obs Haki does something similar yet wasn't able to sense law's ROOM space

I think bro said nothing... Even if that's somewhat in some way true, obs Haki does something similar yet wasn't able to sense law's ROOM space
Think again?
Observation haki focuses on livings no? In what way is that similar to mana sensing which isn't limited to the mana in living things?

Mana dwells in all things, both alive and not alive, which is an additional layer of information so Yuno should be able to use it to detect room.

Uh all this talk of precog and what Yuno will do... Won't Law see this with ob haki himself and set up a counter? If I'm not mistaken, Yuno's star magic sets up mini stars that give away where he might teleport, in his room couldn't he just target them all?

Uh all this talk of precog and what Yuno will do... Won't Law see this with ob haki himself and set up a counter? If I'm not mistaken, Yuno's star magic sets up mini stars that give away where he might teleport, in his room couldn't he just target them all?
The stars are outside the Room

Observation Haki also has a range or Luffy would be sensing things on other islands for example, Yuno teleport has more range than the sensing

Now we have to debate if neverland time control is his automatic win, if not, Law is stomping

Observation haki focuses on livings no?
Kinda... The are able to output their obs haki in all their surroundings and able to emotional movements and presence from you which then gives you information of your surroundings from them
  • Panoramic Vision (Their Haki is omnidirectional, allowing them to see all around them[11])
Yet obs Haki users aren't able to know when he creates a ROOM

Basically you said how: since non physical disturbances/ phenomenon still affects it's flow. Haki can sense non physical disturbances like emotions and can't sense law's ROOM even when he's within their distance of being able to sense him

I think where going to a very high unknown territory or I just didn't understand whatever you said/tried to say

Kinda... The are able to output their obs haki in all their surroundings and able to emotional movements and presence from you which then gives you information of your surroundings from them

Yet obs Haki users aren't able to know when he creates a ROOM

Basically you said how: since non physical disturbances/ phenomenon still affects it's flow. Haki can sense non physical disturbances like emotions and can't sense law's ROOM even when he's within their distance of being able to sense him

I think where going to a very high unknown territory or I just didn't understand whatever you said/tried to say
Emotional reading isn't impressive in BC, it's something you can do with both Mana and Ki, the latter can't even sense Magic, much less Mana despite that.

So these two can fight, what's Yuno's counter to the spatial slashes besides sensing and teleporting?

Emotional reading isn't impressive in BC, it's something you can do with both Mana and Ki, the latter can't even sense Magic, much less Mana despite that.
Idk if you were here last time... But that thing in bc is absolutely nothing like the one with obs haki

Obs Haki can actually "see" your emotions as if it was like a soul and can also see small emotions coming out of you in the surrounding area

Idk if you were here last time... But that thing in bc is absolutely nothing like the one with obs haki

Obs Haki can actually "see" your emotions as if it was like a soul and can also see small emotions coming out of you in the surrounding area
Where is this assessment coming from? This is the same as the argument between ANPR and Precog, none is inherently better than the other.

What difference does seeing emotions make as opposed to sensing or reading them?

Where is this assessment coming from? This is the same as the argument between ANPR and Precog, none is inherently better than the other.

What difference does seeing emotions make as opposed to sensing or reading them?
The difference is that they are different. (But fr tho it gives you more information… like where the emotions are coming from, emotion reading aswell of course, obs haki by reading ones emotions you’ll be able to know their future moves, read the emotions in ones specific attack even if the attack isn’t physically connected to the attack and yee)

In terms of potency and accuracy Precog is Definitely better tho. Of course some precogs can be bad like it takes time for them to know the future or the know the future but don’t know exactly when it will happen

Last edited:
Issue with teleportation is that not only would Kenbun allow him to sense where Yuno would appear like Ace did to Whitebeard and Zoro did to Pica, but Law himself can also spam teleportation meaning that it's an ability he wouldn't need to adjust too.

Being "cautious" doesn't do anything for Yuno since unless he can outright resist the slash there's nothing he can do to avoid it due to it spawning on the target.

I’ve already said earlier that Yuno has skills against precog users.

Again Yuno has fought precog users and has the skill and agility to keep up with them.

I’ve already said earlier that Yuno has skills against precog users.
As does Law. Saying that someone has experience against precog users doesn't explain how he'll avoid attacks that spawn on him from someone who knows where he'll appear before he even teleports. It's such a nothing argument that I really hope that Yuno has something else to deal with Law's attacks otherwise this might be a stomp.

Never said experience… I said skills and agility…

And he can’t spawn attacks on Yuno without him in the room.

I also heard Re-room throws room, doesn’t spawn in the area Law predicts.

So yeah there’s room for Yuno to use the aforementioned skills to spam teleport.

I'm voting yuno. He can teleport out of room, his mana zone has a far wider range, stat-reduction with neverneverland but lest we forget that he's capable of outspeeding lucius' foresight so I'm very certain he'll do the same in this fight.

Yuno has omnidirectional attacks and can spawn attacks from anywhere. Yuno can outspeed future sight so I'm not sure how he sees it coming

I’m voting Yuno based on multiple stat amps, mana zone (casts attacks at point blank and boosted speeds so Yuno can actually attack while room expands), higher reaction time to keep up with precognition via spam teleportation to evade starting moves and initial room attacks, Reactive Power Level (AP, Speed; enough to blitz precognition in a short amount of time) to easily deal with latter room attacks.

Star magic range: far greater than diameter of capital (which is at least 300km) in radius when arranged circular. {Epsi Jack calc <center to nobel realm / 2 to estimate capital size>}. Almost 2000km when arranged linearly. {circumference}. Giving Yuno plenty of room to spam teleport or teleport Law.

higher reaction time to keep up with precognition via spam teleportation to evade starting moves and initial room attacks
obs Haki has a perception speed Amp... So nah
Reactive Power Level (AP, Speed; enough to blitz precognition in a short amount of time) to easily deal with latter room attacks.
Won't matter when he'll get one shot when hit, there's nothing for him to grow stronger in battle for... And law's Haki also gets stronger in battle as well both his obs and arm haki
teleport Law.
Law can't teleport haki users... Haki blocks teleportation

So your going to ignore law being able to know yuno's every move at the beginning of the fight and use a room that's attached to you?

Once he's in that room, the room will still follow him when using RE ROOM
1040-007.png
1040-008.png
1040-009.png
1040-010.png

The only thing yuno could do is teleport thousands of km away the moment the fight starts and yet won't ever be able to get close enough otherwise law can just use RE ROOM on him OR just keep the room open at all times, yuno has no ways of knowing ROOMs mechanics

Voting law based of off that

Why do we assume Haki's Resistance to DF abilities would work the same on Mana Based abilities again?

obs Haki has a perception speed Amp... So nah

Based on?

Perception ≠ Reaction.

Won't matter when he'll get one shot when hit, there's nothing for him to grow stronger in battle for... And law's Haki also gets stronger in battle as well both his obs and arm haki
If Yuno stays within room. He won’t.
There’s belle constantly raising Yuno’s stats.
Law’s RPL rate isn’t comparable to Yuno’s at all.

Law can't teleport haki users... Haki blocks teleportation

Haki negs devil fruit powers not magic.

So your going to ignore law being able to know yuno's every move at the beginning of the fight and use a room that's attached to you?

Are you going to ignore the fact that Lucius knew Yuno’s moves too? Are you going to ignore the fact that Yuno’s higher reaction time lets him change his moves at a whim to keep up with precog users like Lucius who can see the future?

Once he's in that room, the room will still follow him when using RE ROOM

Prove Reroom would teleport along with Yuno rather than physically follow him.

Why do we assume Haki's Resistance to DF abilities would work the same on Mana Based abilities again?
the question would be more... Why would mana based ability that acts the same as without mana be any different when the both act the same? (you understand what I mean, if you don't... Your biased.)
Based on?

Perception ≠ Reaction.
You said reaction time... reaction time comes from your Perception.. Haki sharpens all of the senses anyway, to the point a child was able to react to lightning speed
Haki negs devil fruit powers not magic.
Haki negs abilities, unless the magic doesn't function any differently to what the ability literally does... It gets blocked.
Are you going to ignore the fact that Lucius knew Yuno’s moves too?
A completely different precog to obs Haki. Yes I will unless you actually specify
Are you going to ignore the fact that Yuno’s higher reaction time lets him change his moves at a whim to keep up with precog users like Lucius who can see the future?
Obs Haki does the same + has precog. A precog that's always active and will know your future exactly when you'll do it and where instantly
Prove Reroom would teleport along with Yuno rather than physically follow him.
Because it's a nonphysical space that's attached to his body... Even if let's say yuno somehow teleports out of it, law can increase it's size from a distance
1040-010.png

Back