• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuno Gasai vs Ultra Instinct Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly Yuno for causality manipulation (not sure how combat applicable it is)

Otherwise Goku for superior skill, adaptability, and resistance to timehax

Beats me.

I think she is extremely wanked imo.

She gets pushed around by amano and she just throws small building level attacks in her fight against Yuuki. Not to mention she died with a knife stab and when 4th shot God Yuno, she had to be protected by the 2nd world murumuru like that bullet would actually hurt her.

Hell, she doesnt even have her limited lifespan as a weakness.

Deus Ex Machina could die of old age, yet she is inmortal now for some reason?

Seriously, people reeeeally need to read the stuff they are talking about.

She is Low 2-C because she prevents the universe from being turned into nothing via her position as a goddess, if memory serves right

Deus does basically the same thing @Weekly

If you think that the profile is wrong make a CRT @Kyle

Not to mention, there are only like 3 timelines in mirai nikki, and she doesnt even affect the forgotten ones, as explained in the anime.

Deus is that level because he is "the lord of time and space"

Yet Yuno loses her powers after traveling to another timeline and cannot even resurrect people.

Not to mention that NO.

THE WORLD WOULDNT HAVE TURNED INTO NOTHING AS EXPLAINED AT THE VERY END OF THE SERIES.

Deus Ex literally says he is fine with dying now that he got inspired by Amano and Yuno.

And it was also stated that Amano only affected his own timeline (2nd world), so no, he isnt linked in any way with the 3rd world.

Sustaining the universe with your existence is AP tho.

It should be yeah. It's only that i'm not sure because I read it like 4 years ago

No.

In the end of the manga and in the recall OVA, Deus Ex literally says he will die and nothing will change.

Then make a CRT. As for the match, why you are placing Goku against someone who lost to Zamasu who is < Goku?

Yes. But if she lost to someone weaker than Goku she obviously loses to Goku as well. Especially when she is a glass cannon.

Sans has a loss to Goku black but an inconclusive against Beerus.

I dont see the difference.

not to mention, this also helps to shine some light on yuno´s low 2-C rating.

The fact that Sans has 2-B durability negation so the power difference is irrelevant.

Again, make the CRT for the Low 2-C rating. It isn't stuff to be debated in a vs thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back