• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yume Nikki Game Revisions

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Pretty dandy for a dandlion.

So, uh, yay upgrades time.

First of all, Madotsuki easily survives getting eaten by Big Red . Thus, its AP should scale to her dura. Being Unknow, possibly 7-A to 4-A.

It would most likely also scales to her AP. She doesn't trade blows with anyone, but every enemy can tank the little explosions that completely destroys her mini-clones , who are able to tank the same stuff full grown Madotsuki can. And in turn, Madotsuki can easily kills those enemies, physically. So Striking Strength, Dura and AP. This is one hell of a upgrade compared to Tier 9.

Note that this DOESN'T apply to her speed, as she gets blitzed by Big Red.

But since this tiering is "Unknown, possibly X to Y", I think some more concrete feats could be used to fill up that "Unknown" instead of using Tier 9 feats like a potato.

Well there is her Umbrella effect can easily create long-lasting thunderstorm or even dispell an already existing one. Said storms also exist over extremely big distances. Much like Weather Report , I think High 7-C would fit. Or rather At least High 7-C, considering the scale and duration.

Now I'm not so sure about this, but I think this would scale to her striking strength, as her Knife is offensivelt superior to all others effect, as she is unable to hurt anything with her other effects otherwise in-game.

So my proposal for Madotsuki and everyone who scales to her: At least High 7-C, possibly 7-A to 4-A

Speed stays the same. Jesus, 4-A with Subsonic speed.

Given the vague nature of the game, it's really hard to gauge things.

I'd be more secure with "High 7-C, possibly 7-A to 4-A", not the Universe level+ stuff. 4-A is more supported.

Well the action of "breaking" the Dream still happens. Do you think it would be best to leave it as Unknown, as it currently is?

I'm not sure if making Mado wake up is really something quantifiable

Well theorically, someone waking up would just causes their dreams to stop existing for a while, further proven by the fact that everything in the dream "resets" upon Death/Waking up except for the effects. But if it's too vague, I guess simply "Unknown" can fit for FACE, Mado and the Jellyfish.

Back