• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuki Terumi (5-A) vs Gilgamesh (5-A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are heroes who are actually quite the opposite, both have spiked hair, both are very powerful and they are both very arrogant. Round 1: Base Terumi vs Gilgamesh

Terumi VS Gilgamesh
Round 2: Susano'o vs Gilgamesh

Speed Equalized

Terumi TBH Blazblue characters are probably closer to Small Star Level than Large Planet (Dunno the exact energy value for Atomitzing everything in a 400,000km radius would yield but it sounds higher then Large Planet level) though their hax are good counters to each other but I think the Azure would be enough to devour Gilgamesh's Soul his Soul is said to be worth hundreds of thousands of souls but Terumi even in his nerfed Hazama form used his Azure to Soul **** an entire NOL branch (Which contains the equivelent to an entire nations military force which many modern militaries have 500,000 - 1M+ people.)

@Drellix

Eh... I wouldn't be so sure. Enuma Elish kills pretty much everything around its level on a conceptual level. It's comparable to things like Slash Emperor, which kills Reality Warping beings that can't die and live on as incorporeal beings with Low-Godly Rege when their physical bodies are destroyed.

In addition, Fate/Extra CCC Gil is considerably less arrogant and far more likely to go all out. In addition, Gil has his own resistance to Soul Manipulation, being able to oppose BB, whose authority as the Earth Mother Goddess and control over the Moon Cell grants her control over life, death, time, space, causality, the creation and destruction of spiritual beings like Servants, among other things.

Then there's the fact that Terumi would not be able to escape Enkidu due to being a god, as it locks down space, seals abilities, and physically restrains the target to the point of tearing their heads off due to how tight the chains are.

I fail to see how that going to kill someone with infinite resurrections and having his existence firmly stuck by absorbing Noel (for Sasano'o) and Hate existing in the world (for Terumi).

@Drellix

Enuma Elish kills things that literally cannot die and would revive themselves for as long as their planet exists due to embodying it themselves.

Granted, I don't know much of anything about Blazblue, so the extra context would be appreciated.

Ok aware of Enuma Elish can do. But the thing about Terumi is that as long as Hate for him exists, he is anchored to the world and unremovable. And since he observes himself, he can constantly revive himself after death. And for Susano'o he absorbed Noel Vermillion into his body which would have allowed him to go through Doomsday and be fine (Doomsday is the universe being rewritten)

@Drellix

Then this looks to be heading towards inconclusive, since Terumi is not doing anything with Enkidu binding him each and every time.

Enuma Elish also ignores conventional durability to an extent by showing the "Truth" of creation, allowing it to tear apart foes with a space-time dislocation that affects those without the concept of death

So I get what's being said about his immortality. But isn't it possible that EE to an extent could "rewrite" that rule since it does affect those without the concept of death (immortals)

Is the only way to win via death? If so the match is inconclusive if what I said above is thrown out the window. If unfit for battle or knockout etc is an option well endiku plus immortal slaying scythe should keep Terumi down.

I don't think Enkidu is working unfortunately for Gilgamesh, Blazblue and Nasuverse both give very explicit details on the god hood of both series and despite being called a "God" Blazblue deities don't line up with many other series in the traditional sense.

This is a little weird since we would be arguing concepts and levels of mystery between two universes with some similar concepts and radically different ones, but considering Blazblue and Type-Moon are two of the most concept dumping over explaining sort of techno babble franchises there are its only natural.

First off all Gods are not the same across the board for each verse, but the ones Enkidu specifically effects are not beings who call themselves Gods or even possess Godlike powers but specifically beings with the divinity skill which is described as having an aptitude of a "Divine Spirit" a Nature Spirit created by the Will of the Planet that embodies Nature, they tend to gain their powers from nature and their worshipers, Divinity as an ability in Nasuverse can also be decreased based on ones own hate for the gods (Such as in Gilgamesh's case) or if one has the aptitude for the Monster or Demonic Beast skills.

So lets actually look at Susanoo and guess what his divine rank would be.

Susanoo is an Original Unit in Blazblue the origins of the original units are a mystery but we know they are beings of "The Boundary" in Blazblue The Boundary is the place of Origin the root of all possibilities containing the infinite information and dimensions of all of them, in this sense The Boundary is nearly identical to the Akashic Records in Nasuverse, this is were Terumi like all of the Original Units draw their strength from, in this sense the Original Units share far more in common with Void Shiki then they do with any Nasuverse God.

There is also Susanoo's absolute hatred for the Gods due to being bound by the Master Units will to the point were he was willing to destroy all of reality and recreate it to escape it. Overall if the Original Units existed with their current origins in Nasuverse they would be far above the concept of Nasuverse "divinity" most likely being a step above the Ultimate Ones in conceptual mystery, and even if he was considered the same, his divinity would be lowered due to his hatred and Enkidu was shattered by Berserker who is not on the same level as Susanoo.

On the topic of Enuma Elish and its effectiveness at killing him

Im gonna say it wont. Terumi managed to survive getting hit by the Time Killer which is on the level or in some ways greater then the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception in its ability to kill someone he survived by observing himself, Observing is basically immortality threw low level reality warping, and falls very similar but is far more limited to Alucards style of immortality in the sense that as long as Terumi believes he exist he does (Though its not as good as Alucards and he isn't at full strength after Time Killer) see it isn't that he doesn't have a concept of death you can kill him, but the level of permanency to that death is a problem as Hazama showed with Rachel an Observer and someone being observed can die hundreds of thousands of times without staying dead because their existence is assured.

There's also the fact that the likely hood of of Gilgamesh getting torn apart before he gets that shot of with Ea by Susanoo superior raw strength is great if Enkidu is useless which I believe it is.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Doesn't Harpe negate the undying attributes of immortals? At least, that's what I've heard.
Its not that he is undying as much as it is no matter how many times he is killed the world will ensure his existance due to being observed its similar to killing him but not killing him at the same time.

@SaberLily

Ranking down a Fully-blown God's divinity still means that there's a substantial amount of divinity for Enkidu to take advantage of to thus restrain Susanoo Terumi.

Enuma Elish's power goes beyond the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, which is only able to kill things with a concept of death by destroying the very concept (as it would with Earth if not for the combined efforts of Alaya and Gaia).

In addition, it has the potential to kill the Ultimate Ones, who are all able to generate Reality Marbles.

Reppuzan said:
@SaberLily
Ranking down a Fully-blown God's divinity still means that there's a substantial amount of divinity for Enkidu to take advantage of to thus restrain Susanoo Terumi.

Enuma Elish's power goes beyond the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, which is only able to kill things with a concept of death by destroying the very concept (as it would with Earth if not for the combined efforts of Alaya and Gaia).

In addition, it has the potential to kill the Ultimate Ones, who are all able to generate Reality Marbles.
I gave a very long explination on why saying Enkidu could not chain Susanoo, saying it could would be like saying it could chain Arcueid (Who shares more in common with Divine Spirits then him since she is virtually the same thing but on a planet wide scale), Susanoo would be above the concept of divinity under the grail system since he wouldnt be tied to the Planets but rather to The Boundry similarly the Akashic Records and would not be considered the same as a Divine Spirit.

IDK about that since from what I understand the only pro to that statement is that Slash Emperor destroyed Type Saturn dunno if that death is perma or left unanswered in the end since I havent read Notes only bits here or there.

I know for sure thats how Tohnos work and Nasu may have said Ryougi's are the same I'm not sure but how I figured her eyes work don't line up with needing a concept of death I thought they just needed an origin and we are talking about the author who said Gae Bolg could kill Arc if she failed a Luck check.

Creating a Reality Marble is not the same as Phenomenon Intervention tho

A Reality Marbles brings forth a users inner world into reality which has its own rules governing it seperate from the main reality however its limited to those rules for example despite being technical reality warping in Unlimited Blade Works Shirou isnt an omnipotent inside of it but rather simply has access to infinit sword creation because those are the rules of UBW so for example depending on what the reality marble does it wouldnt do anything to keep someone alive, plus Slash Emperor and Ea are both designed to destroy reality marbles but they dont stop or negate reality warping.

Phenomenon Intervention is much more free form and is more akin to what Void Shiki can do, its erasing reality and replacing it with another it essentially takes a result from one of the infinit realities and makes it the result of the current reality (Note I'm not saying this gives all characters who can use it 2-C power cept a select few who can cause massive phenomenon interventions like full power Noel and Amaterasu) however if one is being observed it causes a phenomenon intervention to rewrite reality so that person is always alive it is far more powerful then a reality marble.

Hmm, I think I'm gonna go with inconclusive on this one. There's a lot of scenarios that can be chalked up in a battle like this but ultimately I don't see anything that can either combatant a decisive edge in a fight. Sure Yuki always exists but his regen isn't impressive so if Gil cuts off his arms and legs and stays at a distance like he usually does then he should be fine. Whilst on the other hand Gil doesn't have a fail safe if he dies so meh meh.

TL;DR Yuki always being able to exist is his advantage BUT Gil doesn't have to kill him to win and Gil can die so... yea, inconclusive.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Would Sha Nagba Imuru be useful in any way here?
Probably not Takamagahara was nigh omniscient time manipulating super computer that saw all possibilities in all timelines but Terumi managed to manipulate events in a way that caused the impossible to happen and damaged the system.

Susanoo can do similar things as well since he can peer into different worlds and see their outcomes (Hakumen does this to see a reality were he looses to Arakune.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back