• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 2nd Strongest 5-A - SCP-682 vs Yuki Terumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. He did though. For example, when he was BFR’d to Ravelwoods, he obtained Dimensional Travel. Some abilities are countered by other abilities and some are countered by themselves. SCP-682 may develop a defensive ability or an offensive one for that matter. For example he obtained both Acausality and Causality Manipulation.
Problem is that it took a really, really long time to do that. He only has 7 days here.

2. Sure, but he can’t keep running forever and eventually he’ll have to fight.

doesn't need to

3. Wdym, you can’t say it works on other stuff. First of all, Power Nulling SCP-682’s immortalities and adaptations is extremely impressive + the only reason why SCP-682 doesn’t have really any Power Null feats is because: 1. Develops defensive mechanisms against abilities more often(i.e Resistance to Ability X) or 2. There are abilities that specifically nullify other abilities (i.e how Acausality nullifies/makes you immune to Causality Manipulation)
because shutting down your own powers =/= shutting down someone else's powers, two instances of 682 still get their powers from the same direct source after all

I mean that doesnt seem to be something he generally does in character, Glass himself said when Yuki BFRs something he drags it there.

Oh also Glass said he has absolutely no intention on taking part in this thread and thought it was dumb.
i mean, not sure how much you can use his in-character actions against human sized characters, most of which resist his precognition mind you, for facing a saturn size being

Problem is that it took a really, really long time to do that. He only has 7 days here.
Yes, that was from a higher-dimensional place, while the BFR that Yuki has only sends him to another universe
because shutting down your own powers =/= shutting down someone else's powers, two instances of 682 still get their powers from the same direct source after all
But SCP-682 doesn’t shut down it’s own powers, it shuts down the powers of another instance. Also where did you get the “same source” from
doesn't need to
Eventually he will have to because there’s no way he’s winning a stalling game against SCP-682 who continuously gets stronger

And yet is still just Low 1-A
and who downgraded it?
Given 682 has adapted to High 1-A and tier 0 stuff im fairly certain this isnt true
Am i the only one who remembers the fact manifold was infinite layers into tier 0 and the margin between it and the second strongest verse (WOD) was the difference between the iq of me (im the dumb one) and you.

Last edited:
out ot topic but when did the scp verse get such massive upgrades? last time I saw a thread about scp they were being downgraded to like 2-A

Yes, that was from a higher-dimensional place, while the BFR that Yuki has only sends him to another universe
nope, the boundary is an higher dimensional place

But SCP-682 doesn’t shut down it’s own powers, it shuts down the powers of another instance. Also where did you get the “same source” from
because both instances are just projections of the higher d body

Eventually he will have to because there’s no way he’s winning a stalling game against SCP-682 who continuously gets stronger
Yuki also gets constantly physically stronger

nope, the boundary is an higher dimensional place

because both instances are just projections of the higher d body

Yuki also gets constantly physically stronger
1. The Boundary isnt higher dimensional, it simply transcends the multiverse, and Yuki needs to pull SCP-682 in with Ouroboros, which he can’t do.

2. Since when? Also, how does this magically make them able to nullify layers of immortality? The same power source doesn’t automatically mean you can nullify powers similar to yours.

3. Are you insinuating that Yuki getting stronger is in the slightest comparable to SCP-682’s RPL and Adapation?

1. The Boundary isnt higher dimensional, it simply transcends the multiverse, and Yuki needs to pull SCP-682 in with Ouroboros, which he can’t do.
Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (Can manipulate the Embryo, a being that became the multiverse itself and the Boundary, a higher dimensional realm from the multiverse itself)

2. Since when? Also, how does this magically make them able to nullify layers of immortality? The same power source doesn’t automatically mean you can nullify powers similar to yours.
because they second was just a part of his body that was split off by a laser iirc

It does't automatically mean that, but it's logically easier to shut someone off from a power source when you control it

3. Are you insinuating that Yuki getting stronger is in the slightest comparable to SCP-682’s RPL and Adapation?
682's adaptation doesn't buff his physicals if he's already stronger/comparable to his opponent (See his fights against Able and 096)

Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (Can manipulate the Embryo, a being that became the multiverse itself and the Boundary, a higher dimensional realm from the multiverse itself)

because they second was just a part of his body that was split off by a laser iirc

It does't automatically mean that, but it's logically easier to shut someone off from a power source when you control it

682's adaptation doesn't buff his physicals if he's already stronger/comparable to his opponent (See his fights against Able and 096)
1. Again, Terumi has to drag SCP-682 in, which he can’t.

2. This doesn’t really mean anything because the instant it was divided, it was a different version. Also, can you please show me that scan.

3. Keyword being if he is already stronger, since he had no reason to adapt. Which just means SCP-682 will always be stronger. Also, can you explain how Terumi gets consistently stronger and at what rate.

Edit: I realized he also has this feat which comes from termination logs:
Causality Manipulation (Was unaffected by SCP-5871[3])”

Not exactly important, but I feel like I should put this out.

Last edited:
1. Again, Terumi has to drag SCP-682 in, which he can’t.
again, he doesn't have to. PI is another mean of BFR.

2. This doesn’t really mean anything because the instant it was divided, it was a different version. Also, can you please show me that scan.
Diving a hair doesn't make it two, both still have the same exact root. This applies to the two instances.
also

Termination Test Record:
After multiple attempts, the main body of SCP-682 was successfully bisected into parts that were equal in mass at T+7:13 hours. Dead scraps were removed from the room while the two halves (subsequently designated SCP-682-A and SCP-682-B) regenerated. After the recovery period, SCP-682-A and -B appeared to survey the area and evaluate each other, presumably in anticipation of attack. Surface fluctuations indicative of internal modification were noted, but all external changes occurred and disappeared far too quickly to be adequately described. High-energy bioluminescent organs on the face, spine, and forelimbs were observed as well on both specimens, usually forming, pulsing, and disappearing again over the course of a few seconds.

At T+35:42 hours, SCP-682-A and -B simultaneously collapsed on the floor and all vital signs ceased, remaining in this state for the following 48 hours. At T+84 hours, the laser was used again in an attempt to cut SCP-682-A and -B into more manageable pieces, leading to minor structural damage to the room as the laser beam reflected off their skin. As both -A and -B remained immobile despite the increased potential for escape, two D-class personnel were released into the room. Immediately upon their entry, [DATA EXPUNGED].

Technical failure of the observation equipment and test chamber breach was detected from outside, activating Safety Protocol T-98816-OC108/682-N147. Containment was successfully reestablished at the cost of ███ security personnel, ███ D-class personnel, and ██ researchers, including Doctors [DATA EXPUNGED]. The majority of the testing area was considered unsalvageable and demolished for later reconstruction. Experiment supervisor Dr. █████████ was found unconscious and in critical condition outside the observation chamber (see medical logs for ██████.██/██/████); medical staff succeeded in sufficiently reviving him to be debriefed by Agent ██████, whereupon he was harshly reprimanded and [DATA EXPUNGED].

Note: Only one SCP-682 was found in the locked-down area surrounding the wreckage, apparently at near-full mass rather than the expected 50% (scattered tissues within the facility account for the missing mass). Dr. █████████'s testimony indicates that SCP-682-A and -B exhibited a high degree of coordination following the security breach, but that once SCP-682-B became heavily damaged by security personnel, it was immediately devoured and reabsorbed by 682-A. Total loss of one of the SCP-682 specimens is considered highly improbable, and searches have been called to a halt. Agent ██████

Note: Much as our department would love to know whether SCP-682 retained a single consciousness during its dissection, or whether the two counterparts were actually able to cooperate until the stalemate was ended by external forces, for practical purposes we do not under any circumstances advise trying that again. - Dr. Noaqiyeum

3. Keyword being if he is already stronger, since he had no reason to adapt. Which just means SCP-682 will always be stronger. Also, can you explain how Terumi gets consistently stronger and at what rate.
Except no, as seen by literally every single physical fight the lizard ever has. He doesn't just get stronger if it isn't needed.

also, tbh i don't remember how that works.

Edit: I realized he also has this feat which comes from termination logs:
Causality Manipulation (Was unaffected by SCP-5871[3])”

Not exactly important, but I feel like I should put this out.
this was removed because he was just given high-godly instead, i feel

1. There’s is no feat of PI sending you you there. As far as the feats are shown, Terumi has to drag people there with Ouroboros.

2. This is the wrong feat as the one shown in SCP-682’s page has a footnote which links to SCP-6001. Also, yet again, this cannot possibly disprove SCP-682, as it does not prove that they retained 1 consciousness. Your analogy is also false as the hairs, regardless of the root, are different.

3. I never said he got stronger if it wasn’t needed. My point being, Terumi will never be able to consistently surpass SCP-682 in strength. Also, you haven’t explained how much/at what rate Terumi gets stronger.

4. Wdym? The feat is still in the profile.

Edit: Would feats like this work? “Causality Manipulation, Poison, BFR (682 cannot be permanently sent to any non-earth plane)

They are not in SCP-682’s page but they are in The Foundation’s page.

Last edited:
1. There’s is no feat of PI sending you you there. As far as the feats are shown, Terumi has to drag people there with Ouroboros.
imagine saying that the power that works by manipulating the multiverse doesn't have multiversal range, be real

2. This is the wrong feat as the one shown in SCP-682’s page has a footnote which links to SCP-6001. Also, yet again, this cannot possibly disprove SCP-682, as it does not prove that they retained 1 consciousness. Your analogy is also false as the hairs, regardless of the root, are different.
I'll be honest with you i can't be bother to look through that file to see where 682 is mentioned, may you point that out ?

3. I never said he got stronger if it wasn’t needed. My point being, Terumi will never be able to consistently surpass SCP-682 in strength. Also, you haven’t explained how much/at what rate Terumi gets stronger.
not sure why it even matters here

. Wdym? The feat is still in the profile.
my bad.

Edit: Would feats like this work? “Causality Manipulation, Poison, BFR (682 cannot be permanently sent to any non-earth plane)

They are not in SCP-682’s page but they are in The Foundation’s page.
probably outdated

probably outdated
I´m very sure they aren´t there because they are outdated(Also the fact that Summer Exile is one of 682´s name as indicated in his profile).

And it was because of Ovens cleaning the profile of 682 and a lot of their resistances being part of his adaptation which as you should know is very broken even for Terumi thanks to the combat/stalemate with 3812.

Anyway bump.

imagine saying that the power that works by manipulating the multiverse doesn't have multiversal range, be real
I’m saying that there is no feat to my knowledge of PI sending people to this higher-dimensional place.
I'll be honest with you i can't be bother to look through that file to see where 682 is mentioned, may you point that out ?
Power Nullification (Other instances of SCP-682 can permanently kill other SCP-682 instances, despite their immortality[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back