• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 2nd Strongest 5-A - SCP-682 vs Yuki Terumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to 5175's file is an unknown extradimensional space

How does His BFR work?
yeah, that's how you call an alternate dimension

either through portals or just yeet

Does Yuki open with BFR? 682 in this key is large enough to swallow planets in one gulp, so he could just get vored and absorbed.
i mean, Yuki has teleportation, so he just nope out of his jaw

okay, so maybe yeet wasn't enought of an explanation. By yeet i mean, it just happens, yuki just thinks and use PI to bfr away

How does PI work exactly? 682 may be able to adapt and copy it.

How does PI work exactly? 682 may be able to adapt and copy it.
It erases and replaces possibilities. So basically when there is an event like a coin toss and it landed on tails, PI can erase that event and replace it with heads. It does other stuff like time looping, conceptual sealing but terumi never showed these in his arsenal.

Well 682 resists causality and has probability manip of its own. Also if PI is energy based, 682 can just absorb it and use it for itself.

Honestly even if Yuki can BFR 682 to a win id still argue 682 goes above him on the strongest thread due to having more BS and likely being able to beat those stronger then Yuki.

Lizard boi should win this. He resists everything Terumi has with ease and from what I’ve seen, Terumi’s only way to win would be BOR which 682 also has resistance of

That took years though. It’s not combat applicable.

If Yuki BFRS him, then it’s a wrap as 682 can’t come back in time.
My main point is that SCP-682 has already adapted to this. In the same article they state that they should cease trying to do stuff like this since SCP-682 adapts to it.

SCP-682 would not have trouble escaping BFR, especially one that isn’t as strong as stuff like this.

Also TBH wasn't Ravenwoods practically hand made to give 682 literally no way out on top of being 1-B?

Also TBH wasn't Ravenwoods practically hand made to give 682 literally no way out on top of being 1-B?
It’s simply stronger BFR than what Terumi has. And Ravenwoods is not the only BFR SCP-682 has experienced, it’s just the most effective one, which SCP-682 just adapted to it.

He is hella layered into BFR resistance. I wouldn’t be surprised if Terumi’s BFR didn’t even work at all, and especially it won’t keep him 1 entire week away.

682 doesn't have any level of BFR resistance, he just comes back eventually, and 1 week of BFR is a victory by SBA

also his adaptations aren't permanent, so it doesn't matter if he experienced something before, he'll need to re-adapt

682 doesn't have any level of BFR resistance, he just comes back eventually, and 1 week of BFR is a victory by SBA

also his adaptations aren't permanent, so it doesn't matter if he experienced something before, he'll need to re-adapt
Completely false, there are many instances of SCP-682 developing permanent adaptations and the Foundation refusing testing just because of this fear. Knowing that BFR has been used a couple of times to SCP-682, especially high-level stuff like Ravelwoods, it’s incredibly likely that SCP-682 has a very good immunity to BFR on Terumi’s level.

Completely false, there are many instances of SCP-682 developing permanent adaptations and the Foundation refusing testing just because of this fear. Knowing that BFR has been used a couple of times to SCP-682, especially high-level stuff like Ravelwoods, it’s incredibly likely that SCP-682 has a very good immunity to BFR on Terumi’s level.
Those are the exceptions rather than the rule, just the fact that 682 keeps getting sent to other places more than proves it isn't part of them. Also BFR resistence is not on the profile, sooooooooo

also SCP foundation refuses to test some stuff because of instant end-of-the-world scenarios if said methods fail to kill

Those are the exceptions rather than the rule, just the fact that 682 keeps getting sent to other places more than proves it isn't part of them. Also it's not on the profile, sooooooooo

also SCP foundation refuses to test some stuff because of instant end-of-the-world scenarios if said methods fail to kill
What do you mean “exceptions”. His nature is either to adapt and get temporary immunities or permanent immunities. And the temporary immunities aren’t even short, they last for quite a while.

And don’t forget that SCP-682 completely resisted SCP-2521’s BFR to the point where it didn’t even get captured by it. He basically complete BFR resistance. I genuinely don’t even think Terumi can BFR him.

What do you mean “exceptions”. His nature is either to adapt and get temporary immunities or permanent immunities. And the temporary immunities aren’t even short, they last for quite a while.

And don’t forget that SCP-682 completely resisted SCP-2521’s BFR to the point where it didn’t even get captured by it. He basically complete BFR resistance. I genuinely don’t even think Terumi can BFR him.

You need to make a CRT however, aka a content revision thread

99% are temporary, 1% are permanent.

Also yeah, you'd need to make a crt. though, i'm pretty sure SCP-2521 failing is more a physical problem (682 being massively stronger and larger) than a power one since he actually menaged to teleport a chunk of 682

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back