• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, Slenderman has a profile (I did not even know it) so an opponent not very strong would not hurt to start, Spongbob? nah ... Harui? nah but Yuki? why not?

• Speed Equalized
  • Both 2-C
  • Both Bloodlust (just for fun)
Nagato-Yuki-yuki-nagato-31661178-778-1023
Slender Man

I am questioning Slendy's 2-C rating.

His justification seems like a side effect that happens over time, and it doesn't even seem to completely destroy the universes

DMB 1 said:
I am questioning Slendy's 2-C rating.
His justification seems like a side effect that happens over time, and it doesn't even seem to completely destroy the universes
I have never played Seriously Slender (I was a funky when I was young lol) So I do not know, however I'm asking Saik, he knows it in the game video

pretty sure timeline fusinism is not used for AP most of the time, especialy as it jappens over the time.

Other then that, yuki erases

It's not even a complete fusion of two timelines, just "creating a really big connection between them".

Ricsi-viragosi said:
yeah, gonna make arevision later today
Good idea, also Timeline merged is concidering to AP, Megaman.ExE and Naofumi was up^graded thanks to that

And his 2-C key, even if it was true, isn't doesn't even combat applicable. At best it could count as "2-C vis environmental destruction", but still, very iffy.

I remember a marvel esper doing it and it being listed as not combat alicable, but it depens on how its done.

there is the fact tha the wiki tends to accept that as an AP feat, which I tend to disagree with most of the time. But then again, I find the idea of summoning a storm through magic to not affect AP either or creating things to not scale to ap (depending on cases, when its done through objects and not energy like with Maxwell then I tend to disagree)

Back