• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being able to affect a brain isn't the same as being able to affect a non-corporeal consciousness like the ones youkai have.

@Shadow **** I missed a word of your comment and thus leading to strawman. Silly me.

However, until Yukari has shown resistance to sleep hax, she isn't resisting

Cal Kaguya's eternity manip is closer to conceptual manip than time manip. I've told you this like 30 times.

The real cal howard said:
Saikou The Lewd King said:
Cal Kaguya's eternity manip is closer to conceptual manip than time manip. I've told you this like 30 times.
YOU'RE closer to conceptual manip.
How could you, Howard, make such a devastating verbal assault.

**** off you two. I'm going to have to smack people if you can't stop going back and forth insulting you two.

Shadow's actually pretty cool when it comes to Bill. Sometimes I don't agree with what he says, but I can see where he's coming from and he is fairly reasonable.

Okay so mind hax is nulled. So now, what CAN Bill do to win? If he has no win con, this is a stomp for the Dorito boi.

I'm not voting yet but I am slightly leaning towards Yukari for now. But this isn't a vote. Yet.

I will smack some hoes if we continue with the bickering and blabbering instead of debating. We're debating who would win in a fight, not who can passive-aggressively sass the other the best.

Sadistic Sleuth said:
Oh, is a Touhou fan mindlessly proving my point about how toxic his debating base is? Bill isn't in my top 10 favorite characters, so don't assume shit because I'm voting against The character that you are voting for. And why do I see one of the main members of the anti bill campaign giving your message kudos?
Except you literally went "Toxic Touhou fanbase + Anti-Bill squad" because people were voting for Yukari.

So you should cut that out.

>Oh, is a Touhou fan mindlessly proving my point about how toxic his debating base is

I told you to get a grip and called you out, if that's toxic, then you're the pot calling the kettle black.

>Bill isn't in my top 10 favorite characters, so don't assume shit

I don't have to, you "mindlessly" came into the thread, didn't bother to read the thread and "mindlessly" posted "Bill FRA" when no arguments had been made for Bill.

>because I'm voting against The character that you are voting for.

I didn't say that, and if I was voting for Bill I would still call you out, like when someone said a Character from my favourite verse should be Tier 0, I still called them out on their bullshit, I'm known for being indiscriminate for who gets my verbal lashing, friend or foe, you trying to discredit your detractors like this is showing your hand.

>And why do I see one of the main members of the anti bill campaign giving your message kudos?

That guilt by association much. And, oh yes, he must be agreeing with me because he's Anti-Bill, not because I'm presenting sound arguments, oh no, that is impossible.

Oh yeah I already said Yukari owns this match. She's gucci. Don't take what I was saying before as a defense for Bill.

Yukari FRA.

I will take out The Stick if the bickering continues.

As my last post in general probably for a while if not ever,I will have sympathy and say Bill is a character that does get lots of unfortunate loses and downgrades despite my belief in them being justified.I've also seen ludicrous wank and downplay of Bill and they're both bad in their own ways.

While I do feel like I kinda flipped out there, I want to clear some shit up

@Udl

The reason why I said "Bill FRA" in the first place was because Saikou was pointing out Bill's wincons and I misinterpreted that he was voting for Bill.

The reason why I said "Toxic Touhou fanbase + Anti-Bill squad" was because I was overreacting to Creeplord being Creeplord.

Anyways, Yukari fra, Idc anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back