• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Udlmaster said:
Yukari is lazy because she doesn't want to actually kill anyone, but her "lazy" weakness is totally eradicated when she starts the fight ready and willing to kill, which she will.

And we wouldn't assume anything, he never used the transmutation in a fight, 0/2.
He uses it numerous times throughout the show if those people have no use to him. The only reason why he didn't do it to the Pines family was because he needed them to achieve his goals.

He uses it numerous times throughout the show if those people have no use to him. The only reason why he didn't do it to the Pines family was because he needed them to achieve his goals.
show proofs

Also, PIS can likely explain that away. Yes, PIS can't be used to dismiss everything, but when it's so obvious that it's happening, it can work.

Sadistic Sleuth said:
@Creeplord
...you do realize that Yukari sleeps on a daily basis, right? Of course Bill could put her to sleep.
she sleeps =/= she can be affected by sleep manip that only affects physical brains

As I say, show me a proof that Bill's mindhax works on incorporeal minds

Uhhhh, what in tarnation, EVERYONE sleeps on a daily basis, this isn't even an argument.

You sleep on a daily basis, I sleep on a daily basis, the amount of sleep she has on the DOWNTIME doesn't negate the fact that she has infinite stamina and wouldn't get naturally tired.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Also, PIS can likely explain that away. Yes, PIS can't be used to dismiss everything, but when it's so obvious that it's happening, it can work.
Of course my friend. PIS explains everything

Bill being expulsed from the third dimension? PIS, for sure

Bill is defeated by the Pines? PIS, he's such powerful that a house stomped him

Mabel and Dipper being more faster than Bill? Pfff clearly a PIS, we know that Bill is the most faster characer in fiction

show proofs

I'm on mobile so I can't link. Literally just search up "Best of Bill Cipher" on YouTube and click the second video.

Sadistic Sleuth said:
@Udl Bill's sleep hax doesn't make someone tired. It just puts them into a sleep, regardless of stamina
Uhh, I don't think you read my comment which was debunking that argument.

Guys the issue isn't stamina

The issue is that unless proven otherwise, mindhax and sleephax only affects things on a biological level and not on an incorporeal level. If Bill's mindhax hasn't shown to be able to affect beings with no physical brain it ain't gonna work here.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Guys the issue isn't stamina
The issue is that unless proven otherwise, mindhax and sleephax only affects things on a biological level and not on an incorporeal level. If Bill's mindhax hasn't shown to be able to affect beings with no physical brain it ain't gonna work here.
Of course, but nobody even show something that prove this,perhaps because it doesn't exists :)

@Shadow I just finished reading the Sleep Manipulation page and the Stamina page.

Unless you have something to back that up, stop going with the side that puts Bill at the disadvantage.

>Wank Bill

Bill is easily the most downplayed character on the site with all the people talking about how he doesn't use hax.

Yukari not having a brain is utter bullshit. Sure her consciousness persists beyond her body but you'd have to be really kidding yourself if you're saying she literally lacks the organ that the skull protects.

"This ability denotes practically infinite stamina and may support a resistance to certain types of Sleep Manipulation."

Keyword: May

Unless Yukari has displayed resistances, I don't think so. Hell, she doesn't even have type 3 sustance

Sadistic Sleuth said:
@Shadow I just finished reading the Sleep Manipulation page and the Stamina page.
Unless you have something to back that up, stop going with the side that puts Bill at the disadvantage.
No man, that's not the issue

The issue here it's that you have to prove that Bill can affect incorporeal minds with his mindhax, because if not he has a clarly disadvantage against Yukari

The real cal howard said:
Yukari not having a brain is utter bullshit. Sure her consciousness persists beyond her body but you'd have to be really kidding yourself if you're saying she literally lacks the organ that the skull protects.
@Creeplord

Bill Cipher's sleep manipulation is nothing special though. He just snapped his fingers and made Mabel fall asleep. It's not like Darkrai who can sleephax 4D beings with limitless stamina like Dialga and Palkia.

The real cal howard said:
"Humans are the only ones who need simple chemical thought centers such as brains."

-Remilia Scarlet, she's a Youkai ;c

Sure, Yukari may not have a brain and not need one either, but she has a consciousness. Bill can still incap her with sleep hax or mind hax.

Okay what how is it that the universe exists to prove me wrong? There was such a small chance of that happening that the verse just so happened to lack organs. #calcanthavenicethings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back