• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro Hanma vs Homelander (GRACE)

No it's not. You don't apply multipliers to stomping. He doesn't get higher than 143 kilotons by stomping 65 kilotons. He can not be massively stronger when he is town+ at the best.

Cropfist said:
No it's not. You don't apply multipliers to stomping. He doesn't get higher than 143 kilotons by stomping 65 kilotons. He can not be massively stronger when he is town+ at the best.
It's literally listed on Yujiro's page that the move Stomp amps him by 3-4x, and there are plenty of moves that amp waaaay higher than that

Cropfist said:
Which is why 65 kiloton town+ is his highest upper limit also literally listed on his page.
That's wrong, he scales vastly above 65KT and that's only with DB, not with any of his amping moves (other than DB itself)

How does Stomp work? I'm checking out the page of the sumo guy who makes earthquakes but I'm not sure if it's quite what it says. Pulling off my vote for now since a debate is going on.

6 to 1

I am not even sure where Yujiro's exact strength is based from, but even if he is played up to 99 kilotons he is still much weaker than Homelander, who also has flight and longer range + x-ray vision to sort out his Hanma physiology.

Just a note, someone's gotta edit that title since it isn't Grace anymore.

Also gonna say that it's unlikely defensive Xiao Lee is gonna help and Yujiro 's attack reflection is apparently Aiki. Had to manually look for this myself, but it can only apply to melee attacks. So lasers and AOE/shockwave attacks are still an option. Gonna change my vote to Homelander since I was wrong about the AP situation

There's also flying and picking him up, and even if Yujiro escapes that, just laser him on the way down

Xiao-Lee that neggs vastly above 15KT strikes, Aiki that neggs 15KT (Oliva), and DB that amps him to vastly above 65KT, not to mention small defensive amps like Endorphins aand Adrenaline, and I'm not seeing physical damage... happening. Or at least to the point to where John can actually do effective damage. And lasers still get aim dodged

I think it's more of a dispersed AOE but that's fair. Think I can see why.

Lifting class is less irrelevant at the likes of TK or flight.

DB is a solid thing though. Not so sure about the other ones since I don't know them well enough. Where are they from?

Like I said, hard to aim dodge what you don't expect the first time. And if they're in a clash and either has a grapple on the other, a laser might be dangerous if used close by.

I don't like Yujiro's odds if it's AOE, but isn't his laser vision just like Superman's?

If you mean Aiki, it works in other situations as well (think situations like Shibukawa vs Musashi, Jack, and Ali Jr)

It is, as he's flexing his muscles, but that shouldn't be a problem for what I've listed. Normally it wouldn't work with Xiao-Lee, but Yujiro seems to be able to use it fine while in DB as I recall. Endorphins and Adrenaline are from early Baki, like Gaia vs Baki is a prime example, but those buffs are negligible, as the buff is unqualifiable

Oh the only way any of what I said works is if Yujiro dodges the first laser itself, or gets hit by the first one, only after that can he aim dodge (as he's now aware that John can shoot lasers out of his eyes.)

Yeah pretty much. Was thinking more AOE shockwaves but didn't really think that would be enough.

Ahhh, wasn't contending Aiki not working actually.

I see, if that's low well it would still stack up as slight boosts. Gonna check that out after work.

Makes sense. Only way I can see lasers working a second time is if Homelander can get Yujiro into a situation where it's hard to dodge. Leaning to a tie in that case

Ohhhh, okay. Worst case scenario with shockwaves, Yujiro has to activate Yujiro Style (best name in the world ovo) and he's able to generate 1 massive omnidirectional shockwave and flash that extends about half a city block-a city block. After he releases that, he can generate shockwaves with his punches and kicks now.

Hoping every amp helps

Thats possible as well, an inco may be the case. I'm banking on John's temper getting the better of him personally, but I think an incon is justifiably as well

Im assuming this hasn't been concluded? because there was a request to add this match to Yujiro's profile

Jvando said:
Im assuming this hasn't been concluded? because there was a request to add this match to Yujiro's profile
Grace was almost over but one of the votes retracted to think over some points of the opposition, so it's now 6:1

Hmm... Honestly at the end I'm just gonna vote tie since it seems like the likeliest result. Homelander has the advantage in the beginning of the match, but if the battle goes long Yujiro has a strong chance of winning. Homelander can still win later on but with lesser chances.

I'll do some poking around when I get the chance. If it's locked, I'll make the request, if it's not, I'll add this myself

Back