• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You´re just gasping to the hyperboles of Naruto´s poorly written plot and rules.

Yugi´s hax also manipulates othe worlds with his magic and trap cards,

How in the world did you reach the conclution that time manipulation doesnt affect other worlds?

You are desperate.

Madara loses.

Please give up, you´re embarassing yourself.

Shanks of the red haired pirates said:
Lol you just edited the post to add the legendary knights too bad they don't have pages and your balderdash flopped
So what? It´s my post.

And i have reached the conclution that Yugi wins based on facts and proved information.

Honestly you're just simply laughable at this point

->Doesn't provide any evidence

->Continues to make groundless statements

->Uses game mechanics NFL

You're talking about embarrassment why not form an actual argument and back it up like an educated person kid otherwise you can keep on spamming the same nonsense it won't change a thing

Please remain civil, otherwise I will end up closing this thread.

This is escalating somewhat. I will need to close the thread if it escalates anymore. Please practice patience in the VS Battles forum before you get heated.

->Uses GG like a dumb 12 year old.

->Uses Naruto´s Hyperboles.

->Doesn´t accept hax nor skills from other characters

->Doesn´t see evidence even when it is literally on the topics and Yugi´s page.

->Thinks Madara has any chance againts the God Cards´s haxes.

Please quit. You´re embarassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back