• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Madara possess any resistance to psychological attacks( Via Mind Crush)?

Note: I know nothing about Naruto....

What is the consensus for Yugi being 5-B? It's been more than a decade since I've watched Yu-Gi-Oh so I have no idea. Is it based on a feat replicated by Zorc? Exodia? The Egyptian Gods? Horakhty? I'm guessing this occurred outside the Duel Monsters mechanic from what I remember.

Madara is a Uchiha. Mental attacks are undeniable arsenals in his repertoire though I don't recall him having impressive feats...save for reality warping...with a mental technique. I don't get it either.

Is this all of Yugi's monsters at once, or gauntlet style? Or is it just one of his monsters vs Madara?

I'd say base Madara can take on Yugi's numerous mental/spiritual feats in base and outskill him for the win...but Horakhty casually oneshot a monster that was on the verge of being large planet level. Madara gets oneshot.

round 1, both base? yugi has no monsters? he gets blitzed.

also what counts as a victory here in round 2, yugi being defeated alone counts as a automatic win, or defeating yugi and his entire team to count as a win?

alright just checking because I don't know either. including the monsters needing to be destroyed I'm not sure who wins then.

So he gets Exodia, Infinite Obelisk because he can easily sack off two monsters, Ra and Slifer? That's still wayyyy too much for Madara. Not that Yugi wins in base, but full potential Yugi stomps. Also, since Horakhty is a fusion of the God Cards, is that still allowed?

I honestly don't like the idea of infinite obelisk being used. it's pretty much game mechanics abuse. it's like how exodia has infinite attack, yet lost to zorc.

Ah, no, he lost because his wielder was old and weak. Exodia has "infinite power" (in the anime interpretation, feats are another thing) but his time on this earth is determined by the wielder's potency.

Round 1 Madara punches his head off

Round 2 Madara at Fullpower should be able to use over 5 limbos iirc who are all immune to physical attacks and are invisible clones so Yugis monsters are pretty helpless against them and should all be faster than team Yugi so he wins both rounds

Since when?

Even then he's faster,more versatile and haxxed.

Over 5 impossible to detect/perceive limbos who are faster than team Yugi surrounding him.

He uses mokuton deep forest emergence + mokuton kajukai korin or mugen tsukuyomi + shin jokai koutan to immobilize them.And just TSB"s them,soul sucks or whatever many haxxes six paths power comes with

He doesn't even win round 2 Madara is faster more haxxed and versatile.

At least 5 Limbos surround him even without third eye.

They are immune to physical attacks while the only thing team Yugi uses is physical based attacks and they are also invisible and faster than Yugis monsters

Not to mention he can immobilize them with simple hand movements via mokuton deep forest emergence + kajukai korin or activate mugen and use shin jokai koutan due to greater speed.

This is Uchiha Madaras win completely

Excuse me, but Yugi easly out-haxes Madara.

Not only his deck has traps to deflect and absorb direct attacks or even negate them, he has the magic to resurrect his monsters and make them attack multiple times in a row.

The God Cards and the God of Light easly out-DC Madara.

If Yugi uses Exodia or Sacrifice Obelisk, there is nothing Madara can do.

Even Susanoo is useless against the Millenium Puzzle´s Mind Hax resistance.

Madara is faster and more haxxed

What hax does Yugi have the God cards going by their profiles are just brutes with sheer power alone no hax

And no we don't apply game mechanics for actual matches that's some heavy NFL

Show me these feats and haxxed techniques otherwise this stays a one sided Curbstomp by madaras end

Haxes mean NOTHING if you're not fast enough to activate them

Like Shank said, Madara would blizt Yugi, Not Yugi's monster but Yugi himself

Exept Traps can be activated at any point the opponent attacks.

It is not defined by time, if yugi can activate a trap, the damage won´t reach him.

Have you even READ the profiles?

Ra and Slifer both have instakills.

Now, if you want a complete list of Yugi´s cards, you can fin them all here.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yami_Yugi's_Decks

mirror shield, Soul Rope and Soul shield should mind break Madara and counter pretty much any psychical attack and revert it.

I am not doing a page for each monster card in existance.

Exept Traps can be activated at any point the opponent attacks.

It is not defined by time, if yugi can activate a trap, the damage won´t reach him.

Game mechanic >___> This is Madara, he's not gonna sitting around and playing Duel Monster with Yugi.

Everything Yugi got is the power in the season 5, he can summon the monsters but that's everything he can do. If we are going to count the spell/trap as his abilities, Yugi is waaaaaaaaaay too slow to activates them

"Geimu Mechanics"

Dude, by saying that, you are just dismissing almost everything Yugi can do.

We have already stated that Yugi´s "Duel Monsters" state has real power and has real impact on the world, like in the movies.

If you want to make Madara win, be free.

But.

Yugi.

OBLITERATES.

Off of what basis can Yugi beat Madara

Madara is faster Yugi is not perceiving him or able to land a blow on him

5 insivible clones immune to Yugis strongest monsters attacks are chillin around him

Mugen tsukuyomi + shin jokai koutan

And while it's all set a limbo can behead Yugi even before he does everything and Madara doesn't even have to lift a finger

Obito without Juubi literally brushed off mind swapping

Let alone a six paths obito or in this case someone ever have that

Madara Roflstomps

Also clearing things up

"Instant kill"

Is not working on an immortal being you need sealing or soul hax to beat him

All of those cards you stated I've checked and they all mention only working on duel monster cards and effecting life points so I don't see how those even faze Madara at all?

But even then even if they could use all those attacks above they still can't land anything on him due to be several times slower LOL

Once Yugis dead the God cards are out of the picture as they are tied to him Madara simply dodges they're blows and sends some limbos to fetch Yugis head

GG

GG?

Hahaha, You sound like a 12 year old.

You are assuming Yugi can´t apply his time manipulation or even interfere with Madara making all of his moves.

Yugi obliterates with his Insta-kills. Like Dark magic knives, Monsters Reborn, Healing, TCQ manipulation, SOul Manipulation, Sealing, etc.

You don´t even know Yu-GI-Oh.

So, don´t even bother replying.

You have lost.

If only that was actually funny to begin with and didn't make you look awkward lol

That being said time manipulation won't apply to Madaras limbo they resides in an alternate world

I have watched Yugioh you just can't deal with the truth it seems

Yugi gets bodied deal with it he's too slow and has zero means of getting around Madaras limbo hengoku defense

You've actually lost here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back